+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a clarification

Danielleh

Jul 26, 2019
So I sent my citizenship application 8 months ago and I called them to inquire about the status. Agent told me my background is passed and I asked if there are more stages after the background check before I get the test invite. He was very arrogant and started saying are you worried something is gonna come up, etc. I told him I'm not worried about anything, just asking because many other people have got the test invites. I am worried will the agent write some stupid shit about our conversation in the notes? Will it have any impact?

My application is all clear and I was just being inquisitive.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
So I sent my citizenship application 8 months ago and I called them to inquire about the status. Agent told me my background is passed and I asked if there are more stages after the background check before I get the test invite. He was very arrogant and started saying are you worried something is gonna come up, etc. I told him I'm not worried about anything, just asking because many other people have got the test invites. I am worried will the agent write some stupid shit about our conversation in the notes? Will it have any impact?

My application is all clear and I was just being inquisitive.
No there is no impact of this. You can still order you case notes if you have any doubts

Good Luck