Tonsils Hockey

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
I applied for FSW Cat 1 through London (under the new system) and I have recently received my medical requests. Along with the medical form, the CIC has also asked me to submit:

• A ‘Completed Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information’. The letter says I can get the relevant form from the following link:

www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca/visas/forms-formularies-eng.asp#permanent

I have tried the link several times but it doesnt seem to work. Does anyone have an idea where else can I get that Summary form from?

Regards

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tonsils Hockey said:
I applied for FSW Cat 1 through London (under the new system) and I have recently received my medical requests. Along with the medical form, the CIC has also asked me to submit:

• A ‘Completed Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information'. The letter says I can get the relevant form from the following link:

www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca/visas/forms-formularies-eng.asp#permanent

I have tried the link several times but it doesnt seem to work. Does anyone have an idea where else can I get that Summary form from?

Regards
Try this but kindly let others also confirm

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/assets/pdfs/e_sum.pdf

Tonsils Hockey

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
rocky272727 said:
Try this but kindly let others also confirm

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/assets/pdfs/e_sum.pdf
Thank a lot for the link Rocky. This one seems to be the right one. But the funny thing is that CIC is asking for information that I have already submitted to them, not one but twice. :-\

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
Tonsils, can you share your time line and which visa office?

S

shibuya

I personally feel this Immigrant supplementary forms are going to extend the background clearance longer. It is not asked by CHC london to all applicants during medicals.