Med's Done....
30-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
I Have done my medical 30december 2016 After 7 months my file IN PROCESS .I dont know what kind of process NDVO doing. We got NOC from province after check all document so why cic late for issue DM/ PPR.

Reactions: BpreetR

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
Any PPR this week ??

Reactions: BpreetR

BpreetR

Jul 19, 2017
I Have done my medical 30december 2016 After 7 months my file IN PROCESS .I dont know what kind of process NDVO doing. We got NOC from province after check all document so why cic late for issue DM/ PPR.

Yes brother this is too much wait ....m also w8ing for DM frm last 7 months aftr mdicl on 27 decembr 2016

Debbie12345

Star Member
May 29, 2017
If u see the latest NDVo trend, last month ppl got DM on 27th June and got PPR on 4th july.. Hoping this shud happen with us also.. Pls inform here wen u get ppr.. Thanks

Debbie12345

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Raise CIC CSE repeatedly. Tell them about the NDVO late Latifee. Those people are more responsible. They will give NDVO proper instructions.
Hi Anu,
Aftr this msg from ashu, i ve raised enquiry with CIC CSE.. Though i never got a reply from them but started getting diff replies from NDVO (not the standard one), so I believe u shud do the same and with 45 days of raisin tat i got DM also.. So i think that worked.. Yes definitely if it crossed 16 months they will be bothered.. Because I have raised last yr also but never gt reply.. Just try.. Thats all I can say..

Thanks Ashu pls give some tips how to get ppr now

apurvanataraj

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
I got DM on ECAS on July 12th, 2017. I just sent an email to the NDVO inquiring about my sponsorship application. I even called CIC, and once i was in the Sponsorship menu, received an automated message detailing the stages of my application as seen on my GCKey account, and the call was disconnected.

The automated email from NDVO says:

Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office.
We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days.
We do not provide status updates on applications in process.
(Then why give us the option to inquire about the status?)
We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports.

No help there. Guess the wait continues.
:(

Debbie12345

Star Member
May 29, 2017
I got DM on ECAS on July 12th, 2017. I just sent an email to the NDVO inquiring about my sponsorship application. I even called CIC, and once i was in the Sponsorship menu, received an automated message detailing the stages of my application as seen on my GCKey account, and the call was disconnected.

We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days.

M scared now.. Hope atleast we get positive decision..

apurvanataraj

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017

All those who got DM on ECAS, turns out that is not as accurate as the status on the MyCIC Account status page. I just spoke with an agent at CIC. I was told that because it is all within normal processing times, there is no clarity to be seen yet. I am hoping to bring my wife with me in September, but we don't know what to do next except wait.

ANU ARUN

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10/03/2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12/01/2016
AOR Received.
15/04/2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
upfront on11/11/2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi Anu,
Aftr this msg from ashu, i ve raised enquiry with CIC CSE.. Though i never got a reply from them but started getting diff replies from NDVO (not the standard one), so I believe u shud do the same and with 45 days of raisin tat i got DM also.. So i think that worked.. Yes definitely if it crossed 16 months they will be bothered.. Because I have raised last yr also but never gt reply.. Just try.. Thats all I can say..

Thanks Ashu pls give some tips how to get ppr now
hey Debbie,

I sent a CIC cse TO Delhiimmigration On july 22 2017regarding exceeded the normal processing time and no updates after my medical on November 12 2016..Two days after I got an email from Delhi immigration @GMAIL.COM FOR ASKING ABOUT MY Spouse s recent medical updates which was expired on July 20 /2017..< expired 2 days ago>..................I was really wondered because they ask for recent medical on almost 17 months of processing time...any way I did the medical on July25,17 and upload that the cse web form.... And Yester day I got another email that they received my requested information and my file is awaiting an officer review ....and processing time may vary case to case like that......I m totally fed up.....

this s their reply.................................
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the IRCC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en . For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hey Debbie,

I sent a CIC cse TO Delhiimmigration On july 22 2017regarding exceeded the normal processing time and no updates after my medical on November 12 2016..Two days after I got an email from Delhi immigration @GMAIL.COM FOR ASKING ABOUT MY Spouse s recent medical updates which was expired on July 20 /2017..< expired 2 days ago>..................I was really wondered because they ask for recent medical on almost 17 months of processing time...any way I did the medical on July25,17 and upload that the cse web form.... And Yester day I got another email that they received my requested information and my file is awaiting an officer review ....and processing time may vary case to case like that......I m totally fed up.....

this s their reply.................................
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the IRCC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en . For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here.
Send CSE to CIC, not NDVO.
Also write to Mr. Ahmed Hussain, Can ada immigration Minister