+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NDVO APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE WHO RECEIVED MR & AWAITING FOR PPR

Niku2184

Jan 8, 2016
amankamal said:
I am feb 2016 applicant done medical in nov 2016 its been 4 months and there is no updates from ndvo . If any body has any idea how much time ndvo takes for ppr after medical.
Check ur ESAC status, its show decision made or inprocess tell us

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bave1967 said:
Hi Can_Dream. Could you please share the source of this information. We got the instructions for medicals on 16th Dec., 2016 and email asking for copies of our passports and to pay RPRF on 18th Dec. Do we really have to wait so much more i.e. till Aug.?

Hi bave1967,

Your case is different than we guys who are waiting for last almost 4 months for PPR itself. Having a Job Offer from Canadian employer and with a highly educated husband as secondary applicant really change the scenario. Moreover,they called you for an interview. So, there was no point to unnecessarily hold you when Immigration Officer is already satisfied with doc and other stuffs. Also, you had already submitted your medicals in the month of April'16 followed by one more in Dec'16.

That is why I clearly mentioned - Applicable only to outland pnp with no special cases or other canadian connections with vo as nd and MR in dec'16/jan'17.

Good Luck and Regards.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can_Dream said:
Hi bave1967,

Your case is different than we guys who are waiting for last almost 4 months for PPR itself. Having a Job Offer from Canadian employer and with a highly educated husband as secondary applicant really change the scenario. Moreover,they called you for an interview. So, there was no point to unnecessarily hold you when Immigration Officer is already satisfied with doc and other stuffs. Also, you had already submitted your medicals in the month of April'16 followed by one more in Dec'16.

That is why I clearly mentioned - Applicable only to outland pnp with no special cases or other canadian connections with vo as nd and MR in dec'16/jan'17.

Good Luck and Regards.
Fully agree with Can Dream.....But do they really keep our files pending till august 2017 ? and if it is true then its very hactic situation for us to travel near the extreme winter weather and also the medical expiry would be near that time.....Can we predict in June this year we will get PPR ? This is the first time in the history of NDVO they kept most / lots of file pending after MR to issue the PPR. You guys research in FSWP and also for PNP cases in previous trend ndvo has not taken more then 3 months to issue the ppr in average but yes for unique cases it runs long time due to Background Checks.

Don't know but i have fear for Rejection as they kept our cases in pending state or i can say that they would do the through Background Checks for all the details mentioned on Schedule A Background Declaration form.

Appreciate for the comments on the above information.

bave1967

Jul 26, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
11-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Interview........
2016-09-14
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Thanks a lot Can_Dream. I really hope that we get PPR for our kids and PR visas stamped on our passports (which are already with NDVO) this month or early next month as passport expires on June 7th. I think our visas will be valid till that date only and we need to land in Canada before that. Keeping our fingers crossed and praying.

Can_Dream said:
Hi bave1967,

Good Luck and Regards.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
bave1967 said:
Thanks a lot Can_Dream. I really hope that we get PPR for our kids and PR visas stamped on our passports (which are already with NDVO) this month or early next month as passport expires on June 7th. I think our visas will be valid till that date only and we need to land in Canada before that. Keeping our fingers crossed and praying.
Why did you not renewed the passport ? I understand its not mandatory but IRCC itself says your passport should be valid at least 6 months.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can_Dream said:
Hi bave1967,

You can still get new passports with 10 yrs validity. Just apply fresh passport under tatkaal. Use the receipt of VFS and Ppr letter from cic as proof and take permission from local RPO officer along with an undertaking on rs 10 stamp paper. You will get your passports in 3 days. Police verfication will happen later on after 2 days.

Good luck !!!
Untill and unless ircc request do not apply for the passport...... (if passport is already issued we can re-issue it or renew it not apply fresh one)....wait for the instructions do not go hurry it will create problems.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can_Dream said:
Hi bave1967,

You can still get new passports with 10 yrs validity. Just apply fresh passport under tatkaal. Use the receipt of VFS and Ppr letter from cic as proof and take permission from local RPO officer along with an undertaking on rs 10 stamp paper. You will get your passports in 3 days. Police verfication will happen later on after 2 days.

Good luck !!!
Kindly do not divert the innocent people here.....Before answering the question be sure about it and must have evidence. Hope this helps you.

bave1967

Jul 26, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
11-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Interview........
2016-09-14
Passport Req..
Awaiting
CANADA IMMIGRATION said:
Why did you not renewed the passport ? I understand its not mandatory but IRCC itself says your passport should be valid at least 6 months.
I submitted our passports to NDVO in April, 2016 for Work Permit. At that time there was no such problem as it was valid till June, 2017. The Work Permit got very delayed due to some issues which had to be resolved with NDVO and it has not been issued till now. It seems that the Immigration Officer must have decided to go forward with PR Visas instead because by the time the issues were resolved, the PR application reached NDVO stage in December, last year.

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANADA IMMIGRATION said:
Kindly do not divert the innocent people here.....Before answering the question be sure about it and must have evidence. Hope this helps you.
Hi,

You did not try to understand my post word by word correctly and simply commented.

No one is innocent or helpless here. I assume everyone here is smart and intellectual. That is why only, they are pursuing there cases by their own.

But its OK. I am not feeling bad. You are travelling with me in the same Ship which is going to Canada and we are struck in a rough weather on the way.

Good Luck and Regards !!!

lakesh_bansal

Sep 20, 2016
Niku2184 said:
My ECAS show decision made from last 12 days but still waiting for ppr fron NDVO so i am very much worried bcz my friend got ppr request within 7 days from DM on ECAS who have same NDVO
Hi dear
Any update in ur case
My ecas changed to decision made on 30th march its almost 16 days but no ppr mail yet. Do u hav any idea hw much time it will take

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
lakesh_bansal said:
Hi dear
Any update in ur case
My ecas changed to decision made on 30th march its almost 16 days but no ppr mail yet. Do u hav any idea hw much time it will take
PPR request comes in bulk...there are many applicants from NDVO whos dm is reflecting since 15 to 20 days and ndvo gave them PPR in bulk. So i would congratulate you in advance for your PPR.

amarpreet21

Feb 5, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
9 March 2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
07 April 2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-06-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello...

I got my 1st AOR on 9th March
File Transfer on 7th April

Anyone can tell me when I will got my Medical Request...??

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
amarpreet21 said:
Hello...

I got my 1st AOR on 9th March
File Transfer on 7th April

Anyone can tell me when I will got my Medical Request...??
Wait for some more time...In new trend NDVO giving MR very soon so you may expect the MR maximum in 2 months after 2nd AOR.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
CANADA IMMIGRATION said:
Wait for some more time...In new trend NDVO giving MR very soon so you may expect the MR maximum in 2 months after 2nd AOR.
Which new trend, Mr. Immigration?