+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NDVO Additional Documents Request

mitfer

Aug 31, 2021
Hi,

my wife received a letter for additional documents request. Documents we submitted by mail/ post to NDVO. Was received and IRCC account states documents were received on Aug 19 and are under review. Got interview call to my wife as well from NDVO. However, the confusion is if we already submitted the documents by mail, but in IRCC account, under: view submitted application or upload documents", it still gives choice to submit the required documents (same docs which were sent already). Confused whether we submit through mail and online both or we can disregard the online uploading choice as the docs were already received, seen by officer and got interviewed ? Very confusing for me. Kindly let me know if anyone else had such situation.

sm99

Jul 22, 2020
I personally don't think that you need to re-send the documents. As you mentioned in the IRCC account it states that the documents were received and are under review so you do not need to upload the documents to the online account.

The online account give you an option to upload the documents which I believe is easier than sending the documents by mail but as you have already sent the docs via mail you can skip the online upload.

What is your timeline? And Good luck with the processing.