+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes if one get selected will receive LOI from NB. The notification will come to email and cic portal.
Hope this will help.
TY

michelle19

Jan 27, 2021
Do u know as to when they usually send out NOI? does it really take long? most of us attendees dont have feedback yet after our infosession. We are just assuming that they will send out after all the infosession they have. Thankyou.

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
You’re right. None of them received LOI yet from NB.

I’ve many in my contact list who’s waiting for LOI.

michelle19

Jan 27, 2021
from what NOC is that? Ours is NOC 3012 Dec 2020 infosession for Nurses. We are still waiting for their feedback because after our infosession immigration officer said they will review profile of those eligible for pnp pathways. We also include our EEP during online registration. Slighty worried and a little bit hopeless. We are looking forward since that infosession is only for one NOC.

michelle19

Jan 27, 2021
Just in case please do let me know if there is an update already? or can I joined that group if there is any? Thank you for your help.

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
May GOD fulfill everyone dreams.
Btw I’m their applicant and will receive ITA in next draw.

michelle19

Jan 27, 2021
Oh congratulations! Did you attend infosession also? and from what NOC? Can you share also your experience for us aiming canadian dream also. How did you get it?

mayori

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi,
I'm planning to participate in infosession in March. Can someone share how getting LOI work? So for example once I attended a session would I get LOI if my profile is eligible and have no connection to any province? Or after a session I simply send EOI through their portal? Is it worth attending a session at all?

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Well let me explain it here.
NB has information sessions twice a year. First live session was in Dubai in Mar 2020 which got cancelled due to covid and again they had another session in Dec 2020 virtually.
One who got invited for session has to submit his/her documents to NB.
If NB is in interested in applicant profile then for sure he/she will get NOI.
Once one has NOI then no need to have Connection or job offer hand. If one doesn’t have NOI , he/she should have connection or job offer in order to send EOI to NB.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

Thank you

mayori

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
wow that was quick response, thank you explanation. Upcoming March session is also virtual do I need to book my flight to Dubai? So I'll be able to send EOI if I have NOI from NB even without job offer, am I right? Virtual session means online conference over the Internet?

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
send your profile at earliest. Wait for their response, chances are that it might goes to virtual if not then you’ve to go and attend their session. Once got NOI then without connection or job offer you can apply for EOI.