+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Was there a time in the past when NB did not give ITA to an applicant even though he received an LOI in his express entry profile account and followed the EOI and email notification process? Also, considering that eligibility requirements have been satisfied by the applicant.

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hi, I received LOI and submitted EOI through INB portal last week. How long does it usually take to get an ITA?
hello! did you receive an ITA already? can you please share your timeline starting from the date/time you received a LOI? thank you!

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hi may I ask, if they will send you messages or notifications after you submit EOI and send the email? I did it on Oct.22 but up to now, no replies yet. I got LOI in my EE profile on Oct.4 and submitted EOI per their request.
Thank you.
Hello! When did you receive an ITA?

JunK

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, I'm trying to upload my documents in INB portal. I have questions. Is there anyone who knows exact requirements concerning the size of digital photo? Is it 3.5 x 4.5 or 5x7? I got new passport like 5 years ago. Should I upload all the stamped pages of 2 different passports for 10 years and visas in case I stayed in different countries in the past for the travel documents part? Please let me know if anyone knows. Thanks!

classypin

Feb 8, 2020
My CRs is 337 and am yet to attend any information session,I tried going for this one coming up in Netherlands on the 9th February,but I was denied visa,just hopeless now
For the Netherlands did you get an invite before paying for the ticket. They are two different things that are required because I was invited by New Brunswick to attend their information sessions but was denied visa

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to upload my documents in INB portal. I have questions. Is there anyone who knows exact requirements concerning the size of digital photo? Is it 3.5 x 4.5 or 5x7? I got new passport like 5 years ago. Should I upload all the stamped pages of 2 different passports for 10 years and visas in case I stayed in different countries in the past for the travel documents part? Please let me know if anyone knows. Thanks!
hello! how many days from your EOI when you've received your ITA? thank you.

gnt_home

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi All

I am interested in NBPNP. possible for a nominated person to share whole process like
Stage 1 LOI
Stage 2 create EOI and send email
Stage 3 wait for 10 days for ITA
Stage 4 ?? Like send doc or upload docs
Document checklist
Pay using credit card
Stage 5 nominations or additional document
Stage 6 accept ITA in IRCC account

also average timelines

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
For the size of the digital photo, I used the Permanent Resident photo requirements which is 50 mm wide X 70 mm high (2 inches wide x 2- 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm (1- 1/4 inches) and 36 mm (1- 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head).

As for the passport, I uploaded ALL stamped pages (showing entry and exit) for all my travels for the past 10 years. The same goes for visas that were issued for my travel.

ayesha shah

Feb 10, 2020
Hi, Thank you for your wish. All the best to you too. would you like to share with me if any challenges you have faced while submitting your documents? Also any tips that i should know. Thanks
After how many days of submitting your EOI did you receive ITA?

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
Does anyone have any idea what is the maximum time you need to wait to be nominated under NBPNP EE? I have seen some being nominated really fast (1~3 months after ITA), are there others who takes like a year before getting nominated?