+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yes yes.

docs are valid.

I scored 74 in self assessment
If this is the case then why are you not receiving an ITA? Are you sure your consultant sent an email to the correct email address with all the details required?

Also, since you submitted very late, maybe your LOI has expired somehow? I don't know. Have you tried calling the NB office?

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hello,

You will receive it soon. I received the ITA yesterday noon. I got LOI on the 16th of January.
Be patience, you will get it.
Hello! When you were waiting for the ITA. Did you re-send your email notification that you receive LOI in your EE account? Did you call the NB office or sent an email to somewhere else?

I'm also waiting for my ITA. I received a LOI in my federal account in January 16 as well.

LOI - January 16
EOI - Feb 3
ITA - Waiting

Thank you!

kashif.raza001

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
12-01-2021
AOR Received.
10-01-2022
Hello guys I am in dilemma..My work permit is expiring in Oct-20. I have Noc C experience of 1560 hrs in customer service but my employer is not designated and not supporting me. So I got a Noc B job offer from another emp same line of business customer service. Once i complete 3 months probation period ,I will be applying for NB Skilled Worker Stream .However i am not sure if i will be refused because my work exp is not a year with new employer. Even if i start now till Oct my hrs will be 160*8 = 1280hrs.

Or should i stay safe and try customer service job and apply immigration?

Anyone applied in similar situations?

Appreciate ur response. Thanks

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Have you been nominated by now?

Hello everyone.

Anybody got ITA from New Brunswick lately? I got an ITA last month and submitted everything today to NB. Never attended to the information session. Just got an invitation through the Express Entry profile. How long does it take to get the nomination? if you don’t mind me asking.

Best regards

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Hello same scenario they asked for additional information and uploaded in the system its outside the inb dashboard and then emailed officer. Did you get your nomination?

Hi I already submitted my application on 4th Dec to NB, they requested additional information on 5th Dec and I submitted it on 7th Dec and 9th Dec.

Do they acknowledge the additional requirement? if so how they will do thorough email or through system?

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Have you been nominated?

does anyone know how good/bad is the officer - Fatima Vayani (New Brunswick PNP) - ??

ADR rcvd for my friend for bank statements, NOC -reassessment etc.. response sent - its been 3 weeks - no revert
PNP filed Dec 02, 2019 -

Anyone can help with timeline of nominations - how long is it taking?

Cheers and good luck all

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Good day! Anyone here submitted the documents and application to NB last January 2020 and now waiting for nomination? Thank you

Flackey

Nov 19, 2019
Hello! When you were waiting for the ITA. Did you re-send your email notification that you receive LOI in your EE account? Did you call the NB office or sent an email to somewhere else?

I'm also waiting for my ITA. I received an LOI in my federal account on January 16 as well.

LOI - January 16
EOI - Feb 3
ITA - Waiting

Thank you!
Did you send your EOI number, the screenshot of the LOI message as received on your express entry profile and your name to them as requested?
The delay might be as a result of the time you created your EOI.
I created mine the following day and got LOI after the tenth day.

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Did you send your EOI number, the screenshot of the LOI message as received on your express entry profile and your name to them as requested?
The delay might be as a result of the time you created your EOI.
I created mine the following day and got LOI after the tenth day.
I was working on some documents that’s why I haven’t submitted an EOI immediately.

Yup, I sent them an email containing my full name, a pdf copy of the LOI I received in my Express Entry profile as well as my EE profile # as instructed on their website.

It’s just 4 days since I submitted an EOI. Hopefully I would get mine next week or after the 10th day as well.