+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

abrilcanada

Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone.

Anybody got ITA from New Brunswick lately? I got an ITA last month and submitted everything today to NB. Never attended to the information session. Just got an invitation through the Express Entry profile. How long does it take to get the nomination? if you don’t mind me asking.

Best regards

tharanid

Nov 11, 2017
I got the nomination yesterday but it is still not reflected in my express entry profile. Can you please tell me how long it took for you too see the nomination in your EE profile?
Hi I already submitted my application on 4th Dec to NB, they requested additional information on 5th Dec and I submitted it on 7th Dec and 9th Dec.

Do they acknowledge the additional requirement? if so how they will do thorough email or through system?

tharanid

Nov 11, 2017
I had same situation, but before I submit my E application to inb system. I wrote to NB and they told me update my current application with new EE number and job code

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.

Anybody got ITA from New Brunswick lately? I got an ITA last month and submitted everything today to NB. Never attended to the information session. Just got an invitation through the Express Entry profile. How long does it take to get the nomination? if you don’t mind me asking.

Best regards

what was your Express Entry Score ? In which NOC code you got the ITA ? Did you applied from inside Canada ?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The upcoming information session that is coming in February 2020 is it a Job recruitment event or the provincial officers will directly give ITA on the spot ?

Parkjenny

Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
I just wonder if anyone get nominated recently.
I submitted documents on Oct 18 and got requested additional docs on Oct 24, and submitted straight away. Still no news.
Could you anyone share your time line if you don’t mind?

abrilcanada

Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone,
I just wonder if anyone get nominated recently.
I submitted documents on Oct 18 and got requested additional docs on Oct 24, and submitted straight away. Still no news.
Could you anyone share your time line if you don’t mind?
I would like to learn that, as well. Submitted everything on Dec 4th and got additional doc request on 5th and submitted that right away. I know it’s quite early to expect anything but would be nice to know if there was anybody nominated. New Brunswick’s threads are so quiet so I’m assuming nobody got any nomination recently.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
The upcoming information session that is coming in February 2020 is it a Job recruitment event or the provincial officers will directly give ITA on the spot ?

ITAs are not given "on the spot". You have to submit an EOI and meet the eligibility criteria just like everyone else.

Specifically for the information session on 3 Feb 2020 in Kyiv, Ukraine :
Immigration Program officers will be giving information sessions on New Brunswick's Provincial Immigration Programs. These programs are ONLY for individuals intending to reside in New Brunswick.

Those eligible for this event must have recent* experience in one of the following professional sectors:
* "recent" is to mean within the past five (5) years

• Health Care
  • Skilled Trades and Manufacturing
  • Client and Customer Services
  • Tourism, Hospitality and Food & Beverage Services
  • Early Childhood Education
  • Information Technology (IT)

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITAs are not given "on the spot". You have to submit an EOI and meet the eligibility criteria just like everyone else.

Specifically for the information session on 3 Feb 2020 in Kyiv, Ukraine :
Immigration Program officers will be giving information sessions on New Brunswick's Provincial Immigration Programs. These programs are ONLY for individuals intending to reside in New Brunswick.

Those eligible for this event must have recent* experience in one of the following professional sectors:
* "recent" is to mean within the past five (5) years

• Health Care
  • Skilled Trades and Manufacturing
  • Client and Customer Services
  • Tourism, Hospitality and Food & Beverage Services
  • Early Childhood Education
  • Information Technology (IT)
Are you sure that they never ever issued verbal ITA on the spot ever ?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Are you sure that they never ever issued verbal ITA on the spot ever ?

Yes verbal ITAs were given at one stage when NBPNP first started in 2015 and some time in 2016 but never after that. The PNP officers who are in these sessions as well as the job fairs have stated that ITAs will not be given directly at the sessions. You can check the previous messages in this thread as well as elswhere to verify, and if you need further proof you can phone or message the NBPNP offices directly and ask them

info.moin.bd

Dec 21, 2019
Hello everyone.

Best regards
Hi,
Have you received AOR after submission of documents? I submitted on 16-Dec but still i didn't receive any AOR.