+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hi mate, I would not worry and we are in similar situations. I got ITA on June 11, got ADR on 2nd August and further more on 7th August and just told me that he has added the information to my file then he will continue with his evaluation coz we spoke on phone, up till now i haven't heard anything from him.
So i will assume so far he hasn't comeback to you to provide more docs, everything is fine and expect a nomination soon..who was the immigration officer?
Hello guys, just be patient. In our case, ADR was july 19, nomination is july 30. So it takes them few more days or weeks to issue nomination. As long as you have provided them everything, you will be fine.

Reactions: jyyde and tantan911

indersr

Jan 19, 2018
Today I received the nbpnp information session invite for Hanoi for 25 august.Can someone tell what happens in this session? Does it involve some kind of an interview ? If there is some one else planning to attend lets connect.Please add me to the WhatsApp groups my number is 91-9650060424.

aragorn29

Jul 25, 2018
My wife and I got also invites for Hanoi and Ho Chin Minh info sessions. Just to provide answer to a general query for the benefit of future readers. "You don't need to be a resident / citizen to get an invite (as we are not from Vietnam.)" and "You don't need to send a follow-up email asking their permission to attend because you are not a resident / citizen of the host country".

Also it looks like it's a first-come-first serve basis as I and my wife both received two invites from the two email addresses we used. (We did it because we did not receive auto reply from the registration.)

To those attending - see yeah all in Hanoi on August 25, 2018!!! (Now booking for an air ticket and hotel).

vineetmarwah6

Mar 10, 2018
My wife and I got also invites for Hanoi and Ho Chin Minh info sessions. Just to provide answer to a general query for the benefit of future readers. "You don't need to be a resident / citizen to get an invite (as we are not from Vietnam.)" and "You don't need to send a follow-up email asking their permission to attend because you are not a resident / citizen of the host country".

Also it looks like it's a first-come-first serve basis as I and my wife both received two invites from the two email addresses we used. (We did it because we did not receive auto reply from the registration.)

To those attending - see yeah all in Hanoi on August 25, 2018!!! (Now booking for an air ticket and hotel).
How did you choose between Hanoi and Ho Chin Minh?

aragorn29

Jul 25, 2018
@vineetmarwah6 I'm sure that both places will have the same subject matter. I prefer Hanoi and fly there one day before because we are not in control of delayed flights, etc. Just lucky because I don't need a visa to visit Vietnam.This session is so important so make the travel arrangements NOW. Better to attend Hanoi, if we missed it, we are already in Vietnam and will just catch the session in Ho Chi Minh.

tantan911

May 16, 2018
Hi mate, I would not worry and we are in similar situations. I got ITA on June 11, got ADR on 2nd August and further more on 7th August and just told me that he has added the information to my file then he will continue with his evaluation coz we spoke on phone, up till now i haven't heard anything from him.
So i will assume so far he hasn't comeback to you to provide more docs, everything is fine and expect a nomination soon..who was the immigration officer?
Hi,

his name Matthew, Same officer?

Last edited:

vineetmarwah6

Mar 10, 2018
@vineetmarwah6 I'm sure that both places will have the same subject matter. I prefer Hanoi and fly there one day before because we are not in control of delayed flights, etc. Just lucky because I don't need a visa to visit Vietnam.This session is so important so make the travel arrangements NOW. Better to attend Hanoi, if we missed it, we are already in Vietnam and will just catch the session in Ho Chi Minh.
Great! Do you think if there will be any interviews for ICT candidates?

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Today I received the nbpnp information session invite for Hanoi for 25 august.Can someone tell what happens in this session? Does it involve some kind of an interview ? If there is some one else planning to attend lets connect.Please add me to the WhatsApp groups my number is 91-9650060424.
Just prepare everything, ielts and eca if you have and resume. Usually they will introduce NB then afterwards interview with employers. They would usually give additional info through email about time, etc. If you are lucky, you might even get job offer. But if not, you can use the attendance as connection to NB when you submit EOI.

Oct 10, 2017
hi all,
Got the primary invitation to apply (ITA). i sent my EOI and CV yesterday. today they replied and invited me to send them my full application within 45 days. Please suggest me from where i can start.

Regards
Subrata
Hi Subrata
Congratulation
Please suggest if you had attended any info session in NB earlier or

jyyde

May 3, 2017
Hello guys, just be patient. In our case, ADR was july 19, nomination is july 30. So it takes them few more days or weeks to issue nomination. As long as you have provided them everything, you will be fine.[/QUOTE
Thanks mate, was the officer Mathew as well?

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
hi all,
My express entry profile will be expired within 5 months and 17 days. but i was supposed have a profile with more than 6 months of validity. what can i do now pls suggest.
FYI: i was invited to send my main application on 16th august.

Regards
Subrata