+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
There was an update in their website. Maybe this is the reason why we’re not receiving ITA? French as languange and NOC must be in the list.

Please be reminded that when you submit your EOI form by email, you must put the following text in the subject line, depending on your situation:

• Connection to New BrunswickWork in NB(listed above) OR
  • Connection to New BrunswickFrench as First Language and NOC Code (for French speaking candidates only).
Failure to do so will void your EOI.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
There was an update in their website. Maybe this is the reason why we’re not receiving ITA? French as languange and NOC must be in the list.

Please be reminded that when you submit your EOI form by email, you must put the following text in the subject line, depending on your situation:

• Connection to New BrunswickWork in NB(listed above) OR
  • Connection to New BrunswickFrench as First Language and NOC Code (for French speaking candidates only).
Failure to do so will void your EOI.
that's true

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
I have attended NB PNP information session under ee category on 18th Feb 2018 at Mauritius....My agent says that we cant file eoi as they r not accepting at present. want to know are they accepting second category eoi? i cant find details of session i have attend at their promotion page..kindly guide me

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
None of us have received the ITA yet.. all of us waiting to hear some good news soon... lets hope for the best..
hi rufaida,

So how do you send NO I to NB once they are open for the session attendees?
Is there a web form or web page? Or you just send an email?

I read somewhere that it's just an email. In case of email is there any format or specific content? Whom do we send the email?

Sorry for a lots of question. Your help is much appreciated.

sali7471

Feb 6, 2018
DUBAI -UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-06-2017
If anyone of you received an ITA, please message me and ill add you in our ITA Group for NB.
pls add me
I am EE PNPNB
recd AOR 4th june 17
Been in IP2 Since 3rd dec 17

last i inquired through web forum and recd a reply on 15 feb 18 that my application is in London Visa Office.LVO.

Holluwatees

Feb 23, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear All,

Has anyone gotten invite for Egypt information section and how many days interval are there between getting invitation and the information section.

Thanks.

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Anyone else received ITA today. I received mine today.
Attended dubai info session last year in 2017.
NOC : 2171
Crs: 416

ravin.vasudev

Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

I have received the ITA and have following question.

As per NBPNP EELMS program guide, the eligibility criteria statement says Ensure that your federal Express Entry profile is valid and active for at least 6 months from the date you submit your application to the NBPNP.

Clarification:

1. The express entry profile number mentioned in EOI form will expire in 6 months after I submit an application in coming days. So, Can I submit & use new express entry profile number while submitting main application?
  2. Will my application be void if there's a difference in express entry profile number between EOI form and main application considering all other parameters claimed in EOI remain same?

Thanks.

EOI: Jan 31
ITA: Mar 22

Reactions: k.singh90