+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

MikeNB

Nov 13, 2016
just thinking since the Note: on their website says "who have attended an information session in the previous 24 months (since September 1, 2015)...and who also are in one of the priority occupations listed..",

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
just thinking since the Note: on their website says "who have attended an information session in the previous 24 months (since September 1, 2015)...and who also are in one of the priority occupations listed..",

Do you read this as needing both or have to attend a session or be a priority occupation?

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
question to those who sent EOI on this temporary intake, aside from the Participated in a NBPNP Event field that we filled up obviously, under "INDICATE YOUR CONNECTION TO NEW BRUNSWICK", did you guys fill up also the "Open Occupation"

Last year the open occupation was for people who were in specific NOCs, they didnt have to be in NB or attended a info session

kor03

Nov 11, 2016
I applied to attend infosession 2 weeks ago, but I havn`t receive letter other than automated message, can I attend session without confirmation?

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
I applied to attend infosession 2 weeks ago, but I havn`t receive letter other than automated message, can I attend session without confirmation?
No idea? Previously when you arrived your 'signed in' next to your email address so they had confirmation you had attended, they didnt ask for the email as a ticket or anything...............

kor03

Nov 11, 2016
This is an automated message---> your registration is NOT confirmed! We will follow up with an email to confirm your registration. At that time we will provide the confirmed date/time and the location of the event. We will also share your details with NB employers so you may receive a request to provide additional information.
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

So I don`t know what to do, this session is coming )) on 20 of September. They havn`t send me this message yet and don`t respond to my e mail. So I am have doubts as for my eligibility to attend this session

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
It's in demand according to the list.
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

But I was asking about this:
The NBPNP is only accepting expression of interest (EOI) forms from individuals who demonstrate that they have:

1. a connection to New Brunswick

OR

2. attended an NBPNP information session in person in the past two years (no more than two years prior to the submission of an EOI)

Which one do you belong to? :)
Hello ...can you please tell me if you apply after having attended a session - how long does it take for NB to send you an invite??
thanks.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
This is an automated message---> your registration is NOT confirmed! We will follow up with an email to confirm your registration. At that time we will provide the confirmed date/time and the location of the event. We will also share your details with NB employers so you may receive a request to provide additional information.
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

So I don`t know what to do, this session is coming )) on 20 of September. They havn`t send me this message yet and don`t respond to my e mail. So I am have doubts as for my eligibility to attend this session
My only concern is that while submitting the request to attend the session,they only ask for NOC and title, so what exactly will the employer review?
or am I missing something :S

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
How long did it take for them to send you the automatic reply?

My question is: How will they get this reviewed by the employer? They only asked for NOC and title!!

kor03

Nov 11, 2016
Automatic reply was immediately after my registration. I have no idea about process, may be when employer needs somebody with specific NOC, he asks for CV. But the problem is that I dont know if I am eligible to attend session without confirmation from NB. May be somebody has experience like me.

One guy received a few days ago invitation like this.
If you are in IT (software, network, etc.) or Finance, we will not have companies on location to interview you but you can use this attendance towards “connection to New Brunswick” eligibility criteria for Express Entry Labour Market Stream. No invitations to apply will be given on the spot, however you will have to follow the instructions on our web site to send an EOI if you meet all the eligibility criteria.
I am looking forward to meeting you in Kiev, please bring a copy of your resume with you and this invitation.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Automatic reply was immediately after my registration. I have no idea about process, may be when employer needs somebody with specific NOC, he asks for CV. But the problem is that I dont know if I am eligible to attend session without confirmation from NB. May be somebody has experience like me.

One guy received a few days ago invitation like this.
If you are in IT (software, network, etc.) or Finance, we will not have companies on location to interview you but you can use this attendance towards “connection to New Brunswick” eligibility criteria for Express Entry Labour Market Stream. No invitations to apply will be given on the spot, however you will have to follow the instructions on our web site to send an EOI if you meet all the eligibility criteria.
I am looking forward to meeting you in Kiev, please bring a copy of your resume with you and this invitation.
hmm..that's interesting..

Can you tell me something:
Question: My ielts score is LRWS: 7.5,6,7,8 - Do I correspond to CLB7 only and can get 16 score in the EOI?

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
I th
How long did it take for them to send you the automatic reply?

My question is: How will they get this reviewed by the employer? They only asked for NOC and title!!

I thought same, i am guessing theyve grouped the available jobs into nocs and if you dont state it youre not considered, not foolproof but guess large volumes its quickest way?

In truth you do one job but may do another similar, perhaps more junior, starting again in Canada