+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Guys,

I have an urgent question:

I'm currently on ITA stage and stuck with the couple of assets.
Don't you know whether I can show in Explanation letter 2 assets which I have forgotten to mention before nomination or not?

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Jamen said:
Guys,

I have an urgent question:

I'm currently on ITA stage and stuck with the couple of assets.
Don't you know whether I can show in Explanation letter 2 assets which I have forgotten to mention before nomination or not?
Could you elaborate further more. What type of assets? funds you mean

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Hello everyone,

After additional documents requested have been sent (net worth statement and use of representative forms), these have been received by someone called MICHAUD on 13-Apr-17. So here is my question:
How long would it take to review these documents and confirm either if we get nomination or not? 1-2 months roughly?
As long as I can see, they are nominating a bunch of people regardless NOC, correct me if I am wrong
Your feedback is very much appreciated,
Good luck to you all..

awaisikhan

Apr 19, 2015
edluyando said:
Hello everyone,

After additional documents requested have been sent (net worth statement and use of representative forms), these have been received by someone called MICHAUD on 13-Apr-17. So here is my question:
How long would it take to review these documents and confirm either if we get nomination or not? 1-2 months roughly?
As long as I can see, they are nominating a bunch of people regardless NOC, correct me if I am wrong
Your feedback is very much appreciated,
Good luck to you all..
2 to 3 weeks approximate and u will get the nomination.

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Abib said:
Update ;)

Number of invitations issued --- 3,923
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited --- 423 points

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

You might want to check your CIC account. Hope you received an invitation.
How would you feel when the last CRS score was 423 points and you have 422??
That happened to me...

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Pascal.H said:
Could you elaborate further more. What type of assets? funds you mean

Hi Pascal,

I have sufficient fund to settle in Canada but I forgot to mention money my parents borrowed from me. I have document with this transaction and contract signed between me and my parents, I just forgot to mention it in the previous stage. Now i'm wondering if i can include it to the Explanation letter?
If I do so should I inform NBPNP as well?

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
hi all,

my spouse spent 11 months in UK for study, but she came back without completing her studies; now in her personal history form i do not want to show the time period of UK, is it okay? will immigration office can ask for the previous passports of my spouse, as her UK visa is stamped on the expired passport. if in case i need to get a uk PCC, may i know the process?

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edluyando said:
How would you feel when the last CRS score was 423 points and you have 422??
That happened to me...
Excited and hopeful! That happened to us when the CRS was 431 and we had 427. There are only a couple more applications in the pool as of April 7, 2017 in the 401+ range...

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of April 7, 2017
CRS Score Range Number of Candidates
601-1200 49
451-600 212
401-450 9,878
441-450 52
431-440 86
421-430 2,973
411-420 3,157
401-410 3,610

Reference: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

Continue to pray and it will come. ;D

Saad rathore

Apr 5, 2017
This is in reference to some changes that I am willing to make in my CIC profile. I applied for express entry in 2015. However, at that time I was unable to arrange one of my experience letter and had to submit the application without it. Thus, my experience only comprised of 1 year for a previous organisation that I worked for.

In 2016, I attended a seminar by NBPNP in Dubai, submitted my EOI and was given an ITA on the spot. I submitted my documents in August 2016 and received an ADR in February 2017. I submitted the addition documents that they asked for.

However, now I have been able to arrange my experience letters in the correct format and the pertaining pay slips as well. I wanted to ask if I can submit these documents to NBPNP now and update the experience section in my CIC account? If I update my experience, my CRS will go upto 432 points. I have still not received a nomination in my CIC profile by NB, thus, if I get selected through the federal draw, will I still be obligated to stay in NB or can I move to place of my choice in Canada?

I will be obliged if you could guide me in this scenario as per the rules and regulations and the pros and cons of doing so.

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saad rathore said:
This is in reference to some changes that I am willing to make in my CIC profile. I applied for express entry in 2015. However, at that time I was unable to arrange one of my experience letter and had to submit the application without it. Thus, my experience only comprised of 1 year for a previous organisation that I worked for.

In 2016, I attended a seminar by NBPNP in Dubai, submitted my EOI and was given an ITA on the spot. I submitted my documents in August 2016 and received an ADR in February 2017. I submitted the addition documents that they asked for.

However, now I have been able to arrange my experience letters in the correct format and the pertaining pay slips as well. I wanted to ask if I can submit these documents to NBPNP now and update the experience section in my CIC account? If I update my experience, my CRS will go upto 432 points. I have still not received a nomination in my CIC profile by NB, thus, if I get selected through the federal draw, will I still be obligated to stay in NB or can I move to place of my choice in Canada?

I will be obliged if you could guide me in this scenario as per the rules and regulations and the pros and cons of doing so.
I do not understand why are you still waiting for? If you get a direct ITA by the federal authorities, you are not obliged to wait for any provincial nominations. Moreover, in this case, you can (officially) go to every place in Cadana you wish.
I wrote officially, because once you are nominated by the province you have to prove that you will go to the destination province at the port of enterence. But in fact, if you pass this stage and you are in Canada, no one can force you to go and stay in this province.

Upgrade your EE profile ASAP, and pray that ITA scores won't get higher than yours.

Saad rathore

Apr 5, 2017
Trennis said:
I do not understand why are you still waiting for? If you get a direct ITA by the federal authorities, you are not obliged to wait for any provincial nominations. Moreover, in this case, you can (officially) go to every place in Cadana you wish.
I wrote officially, because once you are nominated by the province you have to prove that you will go to the destination province at the port of enterence. But in fact, if you pass this stage and you are in Canada, no one can force you to go and stay in this province.

Upgrade your EE profile ASAP, and pray that ITA scores won't get higher than yours.

The thing is I was unable to arrange the employment, so without prove I cant mention the experience in CRS nor in the provincial nomination documents. My profile is under second review from NB but now I am able to arrange the employment letters as the employer now agrees to provide all the details as When I visited my home country. I explained him the situation and convinced him. So now what should i do:
1. send the documents to NB and update my CRS profile. Which ever will go the ITA first I will go for that.
2. Do not update the experience and just go with the provincial nomination.

MR242013

Dec 2, 2016
Hi Pascal,

I have sent you private message. Pl help. I want to apply for nomination certificate for NB to earn 600 points in ee profile. Pl guide me

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
In the CIC stage - we have to give our finance details with proof. Do we have any particular form to fill for it or a letter drafted by us is enough. Please do let me know.