+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

prpink

Jan 14, 2017
Hi Everyone!

My husband has one year of freelance jobs, will this affect our Application for PR? will they ask for proof of his freelance jobs?

Also we are already finish with medical but still waiting for the result of his sputum tests, deadline of APR is on April 10, can we pass UMI number as advised by the accredited hospital (with pending medical result)

Any answers will be greatly appreciated!

Lets pray for the success of our applications!

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Saad rathore said:
Thank you for your reply. The thing is i with draw all the money after submitting the bank statement to new brunswick and now again have to deposit it but i have proof of the investment

what kind of investment? I submitted a bond certificate and it got accepted

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi prpink,

Who is the principal applicant? you or your spouse? If you are the principal applicant, I do not think that it really matters.

Regards,

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody who got the CIC ITA and submitted the documents recieved PP request?
Just trying to understand how long they take for PP request?

their website says 6 months.

NB PNP said for 2 months but replied after 6 months to majority of us.
:) :)

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alwin KJ said:
e- electronic media,, like in email..Application for Permanent Residence submitted online is called eAPR
Thank You elvin.
so after ITA the documents which i submitted on 04th April ( as per my signature ) is the e-APR

awaisikhan

Apr 19, 2015
Mr. Optimistic said:
Thank You elvin.
so after ITA the documents which i submitted on 04th April ( as per my signature ) is the e-APR
After how many days NB sends the nomination letter?

Do they email it or mail it?

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Awaisikhan,

I got the nomination from NB after reaching almost 7 months. I received a letter in my CIC Account inbox stating about NB nomination. After receiving CIC message only that I got the Nomination letter from NB to my Gmail. This nomination letter we will have to attach when we submit online application to CIC. Usually, nomination letter comes only 2-3 days after receiving the CIC message.

When you receive the nomination letter, read it carefully, go through the EE profile Nos., NOC Code spelling of your name etc. If any discrepancy found immediately send an email and also call their office and bring it to their attention.

In my case, the NOC code mentioned was wrong, I sent mail and there was no reply for 2 days, then I called them and they corrected it and updated in their system and emailed me.

Regards,

Saad rathore

Apr 5, 2017
Actually when i received an ITA i did not have cash with me due to investment so i sold one of my investment in gold and deposited the cash to meet the requirement and attahced the sale slip to show the source. After submitting my application, after some days i withdraw the amount and invested in prize bonds. Now they have asked for current six month bank statement which is around 10k dollars short so i am going to sale my prize bond and deposit the cash in my account. For which i will attach the purchase and sale slips also. So i want to ask is this a problem not to maintaining my bank account after submitting my application or its not an issue

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Saeed,

Until now there is no issue....but once your proof of funds submitted to CIC, then it's better to ensure that you maintain the required fund, you should maintain the required fund till your PR issued. The reason, at times, CIC does cross- check with the bank, though they do not do it with every application they do randomly. Somehow, due to our bad luck, if they do cross-check, then it's going to be an issue.

Regards,

awaisikhan

Apr 19, 2015
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Awaisikhan,

I got the nomination from NB after reaching almost 7 months. I received a letter in my CIC Account inbox stating about NB nomination. After receiving CIC message only that I got the Nomination letter from NB to my Gmail. This nomination letter we will have to attach when we submit online application to CIC. Usually, nomination letter comes only 2-3 days after receiving the CIC message.

When you receive the nomination letter, read it carefully, go through the EE profile Nos., NOC Code spelling of your name etc. If any discrepancy found immediately send an email and also call their office and bring it to their attention.

In my case, the NOC code mentioned was wrong, I sent mail and there was no reply for 2 days, then I called them and they corrected it and updated in their system and emailed me.

Regards,
Thanks a lot sweet Alwin.

Please also advise that nomination letter will arrive irrespective of the fact if we accept nomination in CIC login or not.

Thanks.

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Got the long long awaited Nomination finally!!

224 Days from AOR & 4 days from sending the replies to my ADR.

ammirandus

Feb 16, 2016
Hi guys,
Is it possible to land in Toronto Pearson Airport and drive to New Brunswick by car?
As far as I heard a PNP applicant must show that his final destination is NB and has to show such proof at the port of entry (Toronto Airport).
Can I use confirmation of an apartment rental as a proof?