PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
rajiv_1607 said:
Hello all,

Wanted to seek advise. I have already filled in my EOI for Prince Edward Island PNP, last week. However i would want to know if I can also apply for New Brunswick PNP simultaneously. If yes, please if I could get the link to apply for the NB PNP.

My NOC is 0122 - Banking and Finance with CLB 7 CRS. Please add +919821608282 to the NB PNP group chat if any.

Regards
Hi,

I also did the same thing. I sent EOI for PEI and also sent MPNP EOI this week. For NBPNP, they currently only accept EOIs for those with close relative in their province. Anyone can share their thoughts about our case?

Thanks

rajiv_1607

Nov 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2016
rajiv_1607 said:
Hello all,

Wanted to seek advise. I have already filled in my EOI for Prince Edward Island PNP, last week. However i would want to know if I can also apply for New Brunswick PNP simultaneously. If yes, please if I could get the link to apply for the NB PNP.

My NOC is 0122 - Banking and Finance with CLB 7 CRS. Please add +919821608282 to the NB PNP group chat if any.

Regards
Hi Every1,

Guys can anyone help me out how to fill EOI for NBPNP ?

Thanks

rajiv_1607

Nov 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2016
Can anyone plz help me calculate points for this...
My score is
Listening 8
Speaking 6.5
Reading 6
Writing 6.5

Thanks

roby791

Aug 12, 2016
rajiv_1607 said:
Can anyone plz help me calculate points for this...
My score is
Listening 8
Speaking 6.5
Reading 6
Writing 6.5

Thanks
U get 20 points on nb scale:(L8=6 pts,s&w6.5=5+5,r6=4)

rajiv_1607

Nov 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2016
Thnx a lot roby. Can u please let me know NB PNP is accepting EOI currently. i Have downloaded EOI form (NBPNP Express Entry Labour
Market Stream Self-Assessment Form) & in that form they have mention - INDICATE YOUR CONNECTION TO NEW BRUNSWICK, is it mandatory to fill that information or not?

can anyone pls add me to whatsapp group of NB PNP. Are the below criteria mandatory for NBPNP

Eligibility Criteria

Important information on EOIs

The NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market stream is temporarily only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from individuals with a connection to New Brunswick such as the following:

Job offer in New Brunswick
Working in New Brunswick
Post-secondary education in New Brunswick
Relatives in New Brunswick
French as their first language which is backed by their Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) certificate:
This cannot be the TEF for Quebec (TEFAQ)
The results must be at least at the Canada Language Benchmark level 7 for all four skills

Thanks

cactuscamel

Jan 18, 2017
Anyone from Dubai and AuH session with ADR or nomination this week?

Its been more than 6 months.
Will our applications ever be processed or will it just get buried by another batch of applicants from the new Atlantic program?

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Hello Folks,

I just submitted my application for PR under Express entry I was nominated through NBPNP last month, my question is regarding the documents to upload on express entry profile after we receive the invitation for PR there's a section for Education where we have to upload our educational degrees/certificates and I have uploaded my PG Diploma from Canadian college and ECA report for my bachelors degree which I completed back home. Are we suppose to upload the scan copy of degree as well or just the ECA report will do it? If I was suppose to upload scan copy of degree as well since I haven't as I am under the impression that ECA report is enough will I be asked for additional document such as asking to upload the scan copy of degree as well at some point while my application is under review stage ?

Thanks,
Abrar

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
zainy89 said:
Hello Folks,

I just submitted my application for PR under Express entry I was nominated through NBPNP last month, my question is regarding the documents to upload on express entry profile after we receive the invitation for PR there's a section for Education where we have to upload our educational degrees/certificates and I have uploaded my PG Diploma from Canadian college and ECA report for my bachelors degree which I completed back home. Are we suppose to upload the scan copy of degree as well or just the ECA report will do it? If I was suppose to upload scan copy of degree as well since I haven't as I am under the impression that ECA report is enough will I be asked for additional document such as asking to upload the scan copy of degree as well at some point while my application is under review stage ?

Thanks,
Abrar
Hi A bear.. .it's safe approach to upload degrees...i read on this forum some time back

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Hello Shoaib, thanks for your immediate response. Since I have submitted the application already I have no option to upload the document now what should I do in this case? Should I just wait until they ask me to upload the missing document or do a case specific enquiry ?

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Hello Lilly, AOR from NBPNP 1613xx I was under NOC B 2282

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
zainy89 said:
Hello Folks,

Thanks,
Abrar
Hi Zainy,

For Canadian degree, you need to upload Canadian degree certificate and transcripts.

For non Canadian degree, you need to upload your ECA and degree certificate. If you miss any of the following documents your application will be cancelled as incomplete.

I suggest you send the required documents via Case Specific Enquiry, and hope they attach it to your application.
Also when you send the required document, I suggest you to also call CIC to confirm documents sent has been included to your application.

Please do not wait for them. Attach the required documents and send via CSE immediately!
All the best!

roby791

Aug 12, 2016
rajiv_1607 said:
Thnx a lot roby. Can u please let me know NB PNP is accepting EOI currently. i Have downloaded EOI form (NBPNP Express Entry Labour
Market Stream Self-Assessment Form) & in that form they have mention - INDICATE YOUR CONNECTION TO NEW BRUNSWICK, is it mandatory to fill that information or not?

can anyone pls add me to whatsapp group of NB PNP. Are the below criteria mandatory for NBPNP

Eligibility Criteria

Important information on EOIs

The NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market stream is temporarily only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from individuals with a connection to New Brunswick such as the following:

Job offer in New Brunswick
Working in New Brunswick
Post-secondary education in New Brunswick
Relatives in New Brunswick
French as their first language which is backed by their Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) certificate:
This cannot be the TEF for Quebec (TEFAQ)
The results must be at least at the Canada Language Benchmark level 7 for all four skills

Thanks
for the time been only connection to NB is acceptable but keep following their website they may change the preference again in the future after clearing app. backlog.