Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abib said:
Thanks for this update, Alwin.
This is sad news for us who are hopefully waiting to get an ITA. :(
Hope this situation changes.
They will definitely change, they need boost the population and it is stated it is closed temporarily, so i believe sooner or later they will re-open to people attended info session.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
ChristineYang said:
Me too, also planning to settle in Moncton if everything goes well. Giant Lobster, i am coming :-*
wow that great :) we should meet there then :)

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi ChristineYang,

Yeah, this is only temporary stoppage as they want to finish processing the pending applciations.

Alwin

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Cactuscamel,

They have not specifically blocked EOI from Dubai and Qatar applicants. It's just that since they are flooded with applications, they are not accepting new EOIs for time being. All those who have already received spot ITA during Info sessions can OR or ITA received via mail can still submit their applications. Its just the EOI that they are not accepting now.

Alwin

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Cactuscamel,

They have not specifically blocked EOI from Dubai and Qatar applicants. It's just that since they are flooded with applications, they are not accepting new EOIs for time being. All those who have already received spot ITA during Info sessions can OR or ITA received via mail can still submit their applications. Its just the EOI that they are not accepting now.

Alwin
Hi alwin, any update on recent AOR, received nomination or ADR??

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ChristineYang said:
They will definitely change, they need boost the population and it is stated it is closed temporarily, so i believe sooner or later they will re-open to people attended info session.
Thanks, Christine! All the best!

LilyC

Apr 5, 2015
DEEPCUR said:
Hi.. Don't feel disheartened. Pnp closure and open are common trends due to piled up backlogs. They would reopen soon. Other provinces might open soon too. If possible, have your spouse improve Ielts. With a master degree, you could easily land in 425+ and such a score might open door for much economically superior provinces like Ontario. Nova scotia, SK, pei are other good options too. Pei accepts eoi all around the year. You'll have your day soon!
+1

Thank you for the positive comment. We already have 425+, but after doing a lot of research (we've been wanting to move to Canada for 5 years, but due to some personal problems, we only started the process recently). Other provinces are lovely, but New Brunswick is more suitable for us. One of the main reasons is the fact, that it's bilingual. We also love the nature, ocean, small community of NB, etc. I wish it'll love us back :D

LilyC

Apr 5, 2015
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Lilyc,

Please check NB's web site. They have removed the part mentioning those who have attended Info session in the past two years are eligible to submit EOI,but this is only temporary. They want to process the pending applications.

Alwin
+1

Thank you for your reply. I'll keep checking the website.

LilyC

Apr 5, 2015
Abib said:
I think just this week, not sure. I looked at the site yesterday and found this very sad news. We also sent our EOI on January 1st. :'(

It's good to note though that this is temporary. Hope they'll be able to clear out the pending apps and this changes soon.
+1

Ahh sorry to hear you're in the same situation.

Do you know, once they open doors to Group 2 (Info Session), do we need to apply again?

PS. Maybe they need to give NOC for Immigration Officers :D

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LilyC said:
+1

Ahh sorry to hear you're in the same situation.

Do you know, once they open doors to Group 2 (Info Session), do we need to apply again?

PS. Maybe they need to give NOC for Immigration Officers :D

Thanks, Lily.

Hmmm, I hope they'll include some instructions/notes whether those who previously submitted still need to resend EOIs by the time they reopen. If not, I think we'll go ahead and send ours once they open again.

Let's hope for the best. :)