+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi guys,

They have officially announced in their website that there are delays and all who submitted applications will have to wait. They have issued large number of ITAs during the sessions held in UAE and Qatar. Now they have flooded with applications and do not know how to cope up with the situation.
Hence, to avoid more complications, they have stopped accepting EOI from people who attended Info sessions.All those who applied earlier and got AOR are now engaged in the waiting game to get nomination.

Alwin

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Lilyee said:
Yesterday on 24th there were few nominations in 900s range so stay calm and be patient.
Thanks for the info. Do you have any details on the nominated NOC? This can probably give us an idea on the priority / the selection done.

PS: No new updates on the Tracker.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Lilyee said:
Yesterday on 24th there were few nominations in 900s range so stay calm and be patient.

that's good to know

cactuscamel

Jan 18, 2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi guys,

They have officially announced in their website that there are delays and all who submitted applications will have to wait. They have issued large number of ITAs during the sessions held in UAE and Qatar. Now they have flooded with applications and do not know how to cope up with the situation.
Hence, to avoid more complications, they have stopped accepting EOI from people who attended Info sessions.All those who applied earlier and got AOR are now engaged in the waiting game to get nomination.

Alwin
Did NBPNP admit that it is UAE and Qatar applicants that get delayed?

Eureka

Apr 25, 2016
k0nduire said:
Heard that NB sort of stopped considering Priority #2 EOI's. That's a real bummer :-\
This is really a bad new for my family, I am so disappointed, what about 2 years validity they said in infor session?! I'm sooo disappointed. :(

LilyC

Apr 5, 2015
Alwin KJ said:
Hui guys,

Below is the latest update...currently they have stopped accepting EOIs from people who attended Info sessions...

Eligibility Criteria
Important information on EOIs
The NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market stream is temporarily only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from individuals with a connection to New Brunswick such as the following:
Job offer in New Brunswick
Working in New Brunswick
Post-secondary education in New Brunswick
Relatives in New Brunswick
French as their first language which is backed by their Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) certificate:
This cannot be the TEF for Quebec (TEFAQ)
The results must be at least at the Canada Language Benchmark level 7 for all four skills

Please continue to monitor this site for any updates

When was this announcement published? Has anyone noticed? We applied for EOI on Jan 6th. I'm hoping, that everyone, who applied before this announcement, will still be considered :'(

LilyC

Apr 5, 2015
Eureka said:
This is really a bad new for my family, I am so disappointed, what about 2 years validity they said in infor session?! I'm sooo disappointed. :(
I'm very sorry for you and your family.

We too, have invested a lot of time into New Brunswick. Our profession is in demand, both are highly educated (I have Masters, my husband will recieve his in a few months), my hubby has IELTS band 8 (mine is in the process, but probably 7-8, too)... We already chose the city and area, where we'd like to live, and even found day care for our baby.
It's truely heartbreaking. All our dream and hopes are crushed. Very dissapointed.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
hi all,

any nominations this week? did they cross the series 160??

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Lilyc,

Please check NB's web site. They have removed the part mentioning those who have attended Info session in the past two years are eligible to submit EOI,but this is only temporary. They want to process the pending applications.

Alwin

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
LilyC said:
I'm very sorry for you and your family.

We too, have invested a lot of time into New Brunswick. Our profession is in demand, both are highly educated (I have Masters, my husband will recieve his in a few months), my hubby has IELTS band 8 (mine is in the process, but probably 7-8, too)... We already chose the city and area, where we'd like to live, and even found day care for our baby.
It's truely heartbreaking. All our dream and hopes are crushed. Very dissapointed.
Hi.. Don't feel disheartened. Pnp closure and open are common trends due to piled up backlogs. They would reopen soon. Other provinces might open soon too. If possible, have your spouse improve Ielts. With a master degree, you could easily land in 425+ and such a score might open door for much economically superior provinces like Ontario. Nova scotia, SK, pei are other good options too. Pei accepts eoi all around the year. You'll have your day soon!

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LilyC said:
When was this announcement published? Has anyone noticed? We applied for EOI on Jan 6th. I'm hoping, that everyone, who applied before this announcement, will still be considered :'(
I think just this week, not sure. I looked at the site yesterday and found this very sad news. We also sent our EOI on January 1st. :'(

It's good to note though that this is temporary. Hope they'll be able to clear out the pending apps and this changes soon.

Eureka

Apr 25, 2016
Does anybody here have any news about the Atlantic Pilot Immigrate Program they announced last year, like when will this new program be launched?

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pascal.H said:
congrats....myself if everything works the way I am planning I will move to Moncton in mid August
Me too, also planning to settle in Moncton if everything goes well. Giant Lobster, i am coming :-*