+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

LilyC

Apr 5, 2015
Congratulations to everyone who recieved good news.

And what a dissappontment with these delays :eek: We thought we'll be in NB before Halloween, so our baby could adapt to weather change easier, than if we arrive during winter (it's around +40C here at this time).

What provinces actually work fast, does anyone know?

lordhades

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
Nomination.....
10-12-2016
Dear All,

Please don't lose hope.
Waiting is a part of the process.
In the end everything will be fine.

Regards,

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
lordhades said:
Dear All,

Please don't lose hope.
Waiting is a part of the process.
In the end everything will be fine.

Regards,
that's 100% right

cactuscamel

Jan 18, 2017
does anyone have an idea how many on the spot ITAs were given out in Dubai and AuH sessions?

Out of these sessions, is there anyone non IT related that got nominations?

If they will eventually reject, will they send back our docs?The employee certs are very hard to get and it just cant be sitting there in their office if they will be prioritizing other streams and keep some waiting.

Is there any tracker for UAE ITA seesion only?

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
cactuscamel said:
does anyone have an idea how many on the spot ITAs were given out in Dubai and AuH sessions?

Out of these sessions, is there anyone non IT related that got nominations?

If they will eventually reject, will they send back our docs?The employee certs are very hard to get and it just cant be sitting there in their office if they will be prioritizing other streams and keep some waiting.

Is there any tracker for UAE ITA seesion only?

No document will be returned.

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
Hi all,

Will NB conduct NBPNP EVENT in India ? If so, When they will conduct NBPNP event in INDIA?

Any one having the details please share.

Thanking you all.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
andy108 said:
Guys whoever is waiting for nomination please update or add your details to NBPNP Tracker
Hello,
From the tracker, I saw that the last nomination for NB was on 16th Dec. Is this correct or has there been any nomination announced in this thread and not updated in the tracker?

I am from the OINP stream and the last nomination I saw for ON was around 12 Jan 2017.

Thanks

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hui guys,

Below is the latest update...currently they have stopped accepting EOIs from people who attended Info sessions...

Eligibility Criteria
Important information on EOIs
The NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market stream is temporarily only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from individuals with a connection to New Brunswick such as the following:
Job offer in New Brunswick
Working in New Brunswick
Post-secondary education in New Brunswick
Relatives in New Brunswick
French as their first language which is backed by their Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) certificate:
This cannot be the TEF for Quebec (TEFAQ)
The results must be at least at the Canada Language Benchmark level 7 for all four skills

Please continue to monitor this site for any updates

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Alwin KJ said:
Hui guys,

Below is the latest update...currently they have stopped accepting EOIs from people who attended Info sessions...

Eligibility Criteria
The NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market stream is temporarily only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from individuals with a connection to New Brunswick such as the following:
Working in New Brunswick
French as their first language which is backed by their Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) certificate:
The results must be at least at the Canada Language Benchmark level 7 for all four skills

I suspect this may have something to do with Atlantic Pilot Immigration Program -lots of noise in July followed by numbers in October but no info since.
Maybe NB, PEI and NS getting sorted to launch this anytime soon..................

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
andy108 said:
Guys whoever is waiting for nomination please update or add your details to NBPNP Tracker
I added my case :)

It is good to keep track; it helps other people

Vladislav2589

Jan 23, 2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hui guys,

How do you think guys , will they send ITA for those who sent theirs EOI before this news.For example I sent my EOI twice , first time was on the 9 of December , the second on the 9 of January.Should I wait for an answer? Thanks!

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vladislav2589 said:
How do you think guys , will they send ITA for those who sent theirs EOI before this news.For example I sent my EOI twice , first time was on the 9 of December , the second on the 9 of January.Should I wait for an answer? Thanks!
Hi Vladislav, same here. I sent mine on the 1st of January. I was planning to send another one next month, but with this update, not anymore. :(

I guess, we'll just have to wait a little longer until the situation changes. Perhaps look for other options.

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alwin KJ said:
Hui guys,

Eligibility Criteria
Working in New Brunswick

Thanks for this update, Alwin.
This is sad news for us who are hopefully waiting to get an ITA. :(
Hope this situation changes.