+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Jess0612

Sep 2, 2014
Pididi said:
I got an email just before about NB PNP information for New York city as follows from NBPNP Promotion team:

"Hello and Happy New Year from New Brunswick!!

Here is a short update on your registration to attend an information sessions in USA:

First, the date we are working on now is Jan 31st for NYC and Feb 2nd for San Francisco. For Atlanta, we do not have a date yet. These dates are not confirmed and it may change so please DO NOT MAKE any travel arrangements.

Second, if you did not send your resume to us, please do so (put the city of the session for which you registered in the email subject). If you already sent your resume, we thank you for it.

Third, once we will have more information, we will email you.

Please note that if you registered and you are not residing in USA, we cannot facilitate your efforts to obtain US visa.

We thank you for your interest in New Brunswick and we will be in touch soon.

All the best!!
NBPNP Team"
Hi Pididi,

I'd like to register the information session but I cannot find the link. How can we register for this information session?

Thanks much!

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
kalpan said:
Do you need to translate the stamp in English?
No. You don't have to

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Delay in processing times - its official people.. check NB website

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram.html

NohaRabee

Oct 19, 2016
Goldenita said:

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram.html
So sad to hear that shall our wait will be long more than it is already now almost 5 months

cactuscamel

Jan 18, 2017
The US sessions are scheduled but they delay processing received applications?Maybe They will prioritize US applicants and will use old files as back up if they do not get enough US resident applications.

I will not be surprised if 2017 US and soon French speaking applicants will get nominated earlier than those from last sessions in 2016.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
I think it's safe to say NB will not be inviting as many applicants as before for the time being.

Once the pending applications have been cleared, only then could they seriously conduct info sessions again.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
zainy89 said:
Pascal don't forget to eat some giant lobsters by Shediac river in NB if you are a seafood lover ;)
Thanks for the tip. Diffidently will give it a try

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
cactuscamel said:
The US sessions are scheduled but they delay processing received applications?Maybe They will prioritize US applicants and will use old files as back up if they do not get enough US resident applications.

I will not be surprised if 2017 US and soon French speaking applicants will get nominated earlier than those from last sessions in 2016.

I hope this doesn't happen because this is not so right and its ridiculous.. This will be unfair to all applicants who have spent grueling months waiting for the outcome of their applications. I've been waiting myself for almost 5 months now and its getting stressful everyday (especially i'm running after a timeline in moving to NB). If this happens (I hope not!!) this will backfire on them for sure, since complains will rain down on their office.. They have set the wrong expectations to their applicants during the info sessions regarding the processing time for apps. It will be just fair enough if they do a workaround to speed up their process of finishing all 2016 pending apps , since most of us have already spent so many months waiting for the results... Please be nice NB! :( :(

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

MedGB

Apr 27, 2016
ravelino said:
I hope this doesn't happen because this is not so right and its ridiculous.. This will be unfair to all applicants who have spent grueling months waiting for the outcome of their applications. I've been waiting myself for almost 5 months now and its getting stressful everyday (especially i'm running after a timeline in moving to NB). If this happens (I hope not!!) this will backfire on them for sure, since complains will rain down on their office.. They have set the wrong expectations to their applicants during the info sessions regarding the processing time for apps. It will be just fair enough if they do a workaround to speed up their process of finishing all 2016 pending apps , since most of us have already spent so many months waiting for the results... Please be nice NB! :( :(
The root cause is that they gave ridiculous number of on spot ITAs even for regulated occupations which is totally insane and unfair, and now they have many applications to process and it seems they don't know what to do

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldenita said:

Thanks for this update. Also found this post from CanadaVisa.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/new-brunswick-processing-delays-provincial-nominee-program.html :(

Hope the queue clears out and they start issuing a new batch of ITAs soon. ;D