12-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-23-2016
Med's Done....
12-21-2016
Passport Req..
03-27-2017
Hi All,

Got an ADR last Oct 11th regarding Funds justification and change of NOC. Documents reached NB October 29th. Few days after, Ms Fatima requested to change the NOC code on my EE profile from 2173 to 2171 based on my respond to her. Unfortunately, I made a mistake on changing NOC which caused my profile ineligible. So, I ended up recreating another profile and sent her email on November 10th informing her about my new EE profile code.
Q: Is it enough to just send her email or shall I send Letter of explanation to NB together with my new Express Entry profile?

Your advice is highly appreciated.
Many Thanks!

NohaRabee

Oct 19, 2016
zeemapz said:
Hi All,

Got an ADR last Oct 11th regarding Funds justification and change of NOC. Documents reached NB October 29th. Few days after, Ms Fatima requested to change the NOC code on my EE profile from 2173 to 2171 based on my respond to her. Unfortunately, I made a mistake on changing NOC which caused my profile
ineligible. So, I ended up recreating another profile and sent her email on November 10th
informing her about my new EE profile code.

Q: Is it enough to just send her email or shall I send Letter of explanation to NB together with my new Express Entry profile?

Many Thanks!
Shall you share your NP number and your time line
Regarding your question I think it is better to explain in details

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GIVA333 said:
Hi Guys,

Could you please advise Australia immigration forum same like canadavisa.com ?
sure i can. head over to www.google.com ;D

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
ZafarAfridi said:
My AOR is 16078X and I received it on 13th August. It's 3 months now since my AOR.

I still need the number, if someone have it, please share it. I will call tonight
[Did you call them? if yes what was their response? Please share your experience with us.]

saqib315

Aug 21, 2016
Shoaib79 said:
ZafarAfridi said:
My AOR is 16078X and I received it on 13th August. It's 3 months now since my AOR.

I still need the number, if someone have it, please share it. I will call tonight
[Did you call them? if yes what was their response? Please share your experience with us.]
I called them once on +1-506-4533-981 and they answered regarding the receipt of my application and confirmed my file no...Not sure how much they can help u with your this query but no harm trying them.

Best of luck

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
zeemapz said:
Hi All,

Got an ADR last Oct 11th regarding Funds justification and change of NOC. Documents reached NB October 29th. Few days after, Ms Fatima requested to change the NOC code on my EE profile from 2173 to 2171 based on my respond to her. Unfortunately, I made a mistake on changing NOC which caused my profile ineligible. So, I ended up recreating another profile and sent her email on November 10th informing her about my new EE profile code.

Many Thanks!
Also send mail to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca explaining what happened...you will get auto response talking about eoi,,,. It should be fine....i did same thing.

k0nduire

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Abib said:
Already did. :)
Attended last June 7, got ITA but unfortunately missed the deadline due to some uncontrollable circumstances. Sent another EOI last July 18, then September 26. Hope they resume giving out ITAs soon, start of January maybe.
Sent an EOI last Sept too, Priority #2. I kind of get the feeling they will resume by January too :-\

k0nduire

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
samarossama said:
Hi, I sent my EOI in September under priority 2 (information session). I didn't get any reply.
It is written on their website that if no response is received in 1 month, we could send the EOI the following month.
Do you think I can send my EOI every month? or just wait?????
same boat as you. I didn't submit a new EOI though.

zeemapz

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
????
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
change NOC 2173 to 2171
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-23-2016
Med's Done....
12-21-2016
Passport Req..
03-27-2017
Bookerteee said:
Also send mail to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca explaining what happened...you will get auto response talking about eoi,,,. It should be fine....i did same thing.
Thank you. Appreciate your response. Will send the info to this email ad.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
i called NB and asked them about my application, the lady on the phone told me that it usually takes 5 to 8 months for us to process just the nomination. :-X :-X :-X :-X
that's very very slow

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
ZafarAfridi said:
i called NB and asked them about my application, the lady on the phone told me that it usually takes 5 to 8 months for us to process just the nomination. :-X :-X :-X :-X
that's very very slow
[ /quote 5-8 months is very slow indeed...it means I should expect something in feb 2017....oh no... :(]
-

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZafarAfridi said:
that's very very slow
WHAT????

Pls share your timeline so I can be sure she wasn't just teasing you or something!

5-8 months?? That's ridiculously slow.

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ZafarAfridi said:
that's very very slow
5-8 months? Its already second review going on for many applicants. I don't think so its a justified response when you called the NB office. You should get your nomination in 3-4 months. Be positive!! :)