+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Awesome, thanks so much, appreciated!
LowOnCRSScore said:
Priority 1...Great.. I think you just need to put in your NOC and Job Title, any how you fall in Priority 1 and that alone is going to decide your nomination..Good Luck

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

once we are done with the immigration from provincial and federal and have done our first landing and got the PR card, How long can we stay outside of Canada continuously? Can we stay for 2 or 3 years?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
At
Hi all ,

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/contenzt/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/Eligibility.html

In point 3 of Eligibility requirements they say - IT skills (Currently not accepting Open Category EOIs).

and the description

3. IT Skills (Open Category)
(Only the following NOC codes are eligible under Open Category: 2171; 2172; 2174; 2175; 2281).

Does this mean that 2171; 2172; 2174; 2175; 2281 NOC codes can still send EOI ? Or they stopped IT category all together ?

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherti said:
At
Hi all ,

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/contenzt/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/Eligibility.html

In point 3 of Eligibility requirements they say - IT skills (Currently not accepting Open Category EOIs).

and the description

3. IT Skills (Open Category)
(Only the following NOC codes are eligible under Open Category: 2171; 2172; 2174; 2175; 2281).

Does this mean that 2171; 2172; 2174; 2175; 2281 NOC codes can still send EOI ? Or they stopped IT category all together ?
Hi,
All of these NOC codes fall under Open Category, and currently they do not accept any EOIs under this category. Thus, none of this NOC can send EOIs.
I am also waiting for them to open it again, but I think it won't happen at least until the beginning of the next year.

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
Mr. Optimistic said:
Hi all,

once we are done with the immigration from provincial and federal and have done our first landing and got the PR card, How long can we stay outside of Canada continuously? Can we stay for 2 or 3 years?
Then whats the point in going?

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Dear All,

I had attended information session held at dubai on 20 july 2016, and receive on spot ITA, and i sent my complete application to NB office on 30 August and receive AOR of application on 7 September. i have two major problems.

1. we are blessed with new baby boy on 5 oct 2016 , i am going to apply for my new child documents ,which may take upto 2 months.when should i inform NB office of my new child ,before the documents or after the documents is received.

2. my elder child who was adopted by my brother in 2011, now he is blessed with two of his own child and agreed to give my child. i contacted the NADRA (National ID issuing authority Pakistan) and Passport office for modification of this child to real father , they said that u have apply through court by doing court decree which is also in process ,

i haven,t given any information to NB about this child while sending my application to NB , few of friend suggested that u must have his documents in hand if u are claiming him as your son ,so it would be better when u received his documents then inform NB office , so the documents is yet to be received as its in process,

now should i inform NB about my this child once all his documents are received .or i should inform them now....

3. should i inform NB office about both child and their cases ?

i am really upset and dont know what to do ...about my second child ...i would pray for u all .. plz do comment on my case i am worried that they might not reject my case of two much ambiguity or confusion or complication ...help me with the best solution plz

Many Thanks

GGeorge

Oct 9, 2016
Plz add me in the whatsapp group if any +971-509153267, tks

Info Session : 20/07/2016
ITA Received : 20/07/2016
Docs Submitted : 20/8/2016
AOR : 26/08/2016

Waiting for Nomination :)

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
abdulbasit001 said:
Dear All,

I had attended information session held at dubai on 20 july 2016, and receive on spot ITA, and i sent my complete application to NB office on 30 August and receive AOR of application on 7 September. i have two major problems.

1. we are blessed with new baby boy on 5 oct 2016 , i am going to apply for my new child documents ,which may take upto 2 months.when should i inform NB office of my new child ,before the documents or after the documents is received.
I suggest you send an email to NB telling them about your new born child and asking them what documents they need to update this information to your application

2. my elder child who was adopted by my brother in 2011, now he is blessed with two of his own child and agreed to give my child. i contacted the NADRA (National ID issuing authority Pakistan) and Passport office for modification of this child to real father , they said that u have apply through court by doing court decree which is also in process.
before sending your application in, you should have written an LOE explaining the situation and attaching proof that you have applied to have your child's fathers's name changed to yours. All you can do now is also email NB regarding this issue and ask what should be done. If they ask you to send in documents for your newborn, you can still attach an LOE explaining this situation. The best thing to do is email NB about all this issues you are having/worried about.

i haven,t given any information to NB about this child while sending my application to NB , few of friend suggested that u must have his documents in hand if u are claiming him as your son ,so it would be better when u received his documents then inform NB office , so the documents is yet to be received as its in process,

now should i inform NB about my this child once all his documents are received .or i should inform them now....

i am really upset and dont know what to do ...about my second child ...i would pray for u all .. plz do comment on my case i am worried that they might not reject my case of two much ambiguity or confusion or complication ...help me with the best solution plz

Many Thanks

LowOnCRSScore

Apr 5, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
I really want it to happen in 2017
Yet another Monday without any announcement on new Info Sessions.. ??? :(

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
abdulbasit001 said:
Dear All,

2. my elder child who was adopted by my brother in 2011, now he is blessed with two of his own child and agreed to give my child. i contacted the NADRA (National ID issuing authority Pakistan) and Passport office for modification of this child to real father , they said that u have apply through court by doing court decree which is also in process ,

Many Thanks
Hi, I am not a lawyer or an immigration consultant so answer is purely based on logic. You should immediately inform them about your born child but no need to tell about the other child for which the case is pending in the court of law. Once the case is finalized and you have the court verdict that you can send them all the relevant documents with an explanation letter explaining the entire situation. This is just my take. In your case it is highly advisable to consult an immigration lawyer / consultant. Best of luck

rose.portes

Oct 10, 2016
Hello everyone!

I am an NBPNP applicant this year and just received my AOR last July. Is there somebody here from Manila and Cebu who are also applicants for NBPNP this year?

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
rose.portes said:
Hello everyone!

I am an NBPNP applicant this year and just received my AOR last July. Is there somebody here from Manila and Cebu who are also applicants for NBPNP this year?
What's your NOC and what date did you receive your AOR. Have you attended any Information Session??? what is your AOR number?

xavsayxan

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/07/2016
Nomination.....
26/09/2016
AOR Received.
12/10/2016
Med's Done....
09/11/2016 medical passed
Passport Req..
01/10/16
rose.portes said:
Hello everyone!

hi cebu ko. july aor too :) recently got nominated last sept. how about you? pls share your timeline.