+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

shabnamt

Jul 2, 2016
beogradjanin1 said:
I understand that you have a good intention. However, I believe that opening so many whatsApp groups and this kind od applications that you just provided are actually wrong. Why, because now people will be spread out on so many websites instead of posting their info right here! Guys post all your info right here do not go anywhere else, if you want to be more inform about processing time. Thanks!

I dont think there would be any whatsapp group. Is there any? I created that group to have a chance to have prompt response to myquestions. while most of us are from around the world with different schedule and may have not enough time to check the forum regularly.Although any one can post here as well as the group. I will post in both.

by the way it is your choice my friend and believe me it does not have any advantage for me unless keeping in touch with recent news about NBPNP.

GOOD LUCK

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
shabnamt said:
I dont think there would be any whatsapp group. Is there any? I created that group to have a chance to have prompt response to myquestions. while most of us are from around the world with different schedule and may have not enough time to check the forum regularly.Although any one can post here as well as the group. I will post in both.

by the way it is your choice my friend and believe me it does not have any advantage for me unless keeping in touch with recent news about NBPNP.

GOOD LUCK
There are many whatsapp groups, also, there is NBPNP tracker where people are posting their timelines, over here is another one, we have yours now, so yes everyone has a choice. Now, when someone is using all 4 or 5 that person can be well informed, however, if everyone is posting in only one, that way all of us could be informed. But I agree with you, this is a free world so choose the best for you. Good Luck!

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Hi All,

just wanted to check i have applied for NBpnp got the AOR as well

just came to know, an other program opened today, can i apply for an other program

let me know if it will effect my NB process etc

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Having joined a few whatsapp groups myself, I can safely say there are a looot of groups out there...borderline info overload at times hehe. But yeah, I noticed those sorts of groups respond to queries faster due to the chat nature of the app. Overall, posting info in forums is still practical - it reaches to more people.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
GIVA333 said:
Hello All, could you please advise what is tracker is? is it official page ?
Tracker is just an information from different candidates regarding their timeline of application. It's not official.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
JamR said:
Hi All,

just wanted to check i have applied for NBpnp got the AOR as well

just came to know, an other program opened today, can i apply for an other program

let me know if it will effect my NB process etc
better not. by the way, what program is that?

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
That is saskatchewan occupation in-demand opened yesterday. And I really don't know if that will affect our application which is in process in NB if we apply.

Eaglemaniac

Aug 26, 2016
My application for NBPNP arrived at their office on the 17th of August and till now I have not gotten AOR. What can I do? Does that mean that my application has been rejected?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Lilyee said:
That is saskatchewan occupation in-demand opened yesterday. And I really don't know if that will affect our application which is in process in NB if we apply.
they have mentioned clearly that your pure intention is required to NBPNP. It will definitely effect your application in NB if you apply in Saskatchewan.

shabnamt

Jul 2, 2016
Eaglemaniac said:
My application for NBPNP arrived at their office on the 17th of August and till now I have not gotten AOR. What can I do? Does that mean that my application has been rejected?
No it doesnt mean that. mine took along time . but I called them. they check it with your date of birth and confirm you that it is received.

Toldo

Jul 18, 2016
skeed101 said:
Hello everyone. Does anybody know when would the next info session be? It seems like the livinginnb.ca is not yet updated. maybe somebody here knows when and where... thanks to those who will answer ;D
As far as I know, It happens every year in July in Dubai, Qatar, Cairo and London.

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
andy108 said:
Mate, check in the tracker please and add your case.
Done.. Documents were received today by S Galant