21-June
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Request
14-08-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Hi All,

If there is a whatsapp group for NB session ppl who already got ITA can u plz add me in this group please.

+971-506935279

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
AhmedAtalla said:
I sent my EOI on 30th of July but didn't get the ITA..looks like it will take some more time. Is it a good idea to resend an EOI again by September?
Those who sent eoi and are waiting........

They recently started Spot ita in June and July, before that, we had to go the same way, attend session then go home and send eoi to email.

And it is common for them to take more than 2 months. We all had to wait for 2 months. Some of us have waited for 2.5 months.

So if it has been only a month, please wait. If it gets over 2 months - u can contact or email them...

But 2 months is a standard time!

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
ritchie_v said:
Those who sent eoi and are waiting........

They recently started Spot ita in June and July, before that, we had to go the same way, attend session then go home and send eoi to email.

And it is common for them to take more than 2 months. We all had to wait for 2 months. Some of us have waited for 2.5 months.

So if it has been only a month, please wait. If it gets over 2 months - u can contact or email them...

But 2 months is a standard time!
i disagree. they have clearly mentioned in their website that 1 EOI per month and if you don't hear then most probably, you aren't suitable for them or send another EOI next month. I am hearing for the first time that 2 months is a standard time!!

Lakluki

Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At the information session in Egypt they said to wait for the ITA for 2 months and if you don't hear anything by then it means that your EOI is not selected so you can send another one if you wish.

It took me exactly 2 months to get ITA as well.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Lakluki said:
At the information session in Egypt they said to wait for the ITA for 2 months and if you don't hear anything by then it means that your EOI is not selected so you can send another one if you wish.

It took me exactly 2 months to get ITA as well.
I was in Abu Dhabi information session and ITA was given on spot. I too get ITA at same time. were you not given with EOI at the time of confirmation of attendance of seminar?

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
Hi

In the information sessions held in the middle east, people from India were not given approval. The reason given by NB was that there would be information sessions in India later this year so they will not entertain anyone from India. Has anyone got any clarity on the information sessions in India?

Regards

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
vine73 said:
Hi

In the information sessions held in the middle east, people from India were not given approval. The reason given by NB was that there would be information sessions in India later this year so they will not entertain anyone from India. Has anyone got any clarity on the information sessions in India?

Regards
this is wrong and a complete bluff. I was in that session and there wasn't anything like this.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think maximum member of this thread is still concern about the ITA , Hard Copy Document and AOR section. This is simply because when someone got nomination he or she never came back to this thread to inform that he / she got nomination. They just simply jump to the federal stage. I think there is no effective NBPNP nomination tracker in this thread where we can find who got nomination this year from which information session. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2 months for the ITA is standard, I agree. Even on a session in February they mentioned the time span of 60 days for an ITA. However, some people get it in a month and some in 2,5 months. All we need to do is to wait and pray.

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
vine73 said:
Hi

Regards
yes it's true they had posted in block letters on their website this message. God knows when they will hold session in India. Just fingers crossed and have faith !!!!

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi All,

I got my ITA last month at Dubai session and will send my documents today, but there is one issue I cant complete one of the form because there is a section for WITNESS signature, does anyone know what this mean?
please reply me if you have information about this issue because I don't have time to wait to send my documents.

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GIVA333 said:
Hi All,

I got my ITA last month at Dubai session and will send my documents today, but there is one issue I cant complete one of the form because there is a section for WITNESS signature, does anyone know what this mean?
please reply me if you have information about this issue because I don't have time to wait to send my documents.
Witness can be anyone; friends, family, except your spouse.