+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

shabnamt

Jul 2, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
I had the same issue with the auto-response of EOIs because of hotmail, but I actually got AOR on August 9. My file arrived their office in July 26. As they've already given AOR to August 12 applications, I would contact them to see if everything is ok. The person who signed your receipt (D. Leblanc) is not listed in their website at http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/contacts/dept_renderer.145.19943.html#employees, but that shouldn't be a major concern, as the person who receives the majority of applications, Sarah Gallant, isn't either. Both must be recent additions to their staff. Nevertheless, you could mention that fact in your communication as one of the reasons why you're concerned.
My application delivered on 11 August. but no AOR email yet . does any one who havent receipt AOR with delivery date before mine?

:'(

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, July applicants (those who sent EOI by E-mail in July), has anyone got ITA so far?

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeev31aug said:
Skilled Workers Applicants Express Entry Category: Labour Market Stream

Intake will Start from 1st June 2015

Guide for the Provincial Nominee Program: Express Entry Category-->http://tinyurl.com/n7zfsa9

NBPNP-E01 Expression of Interest (OEI) Form:- http://tinyurl.com/mmtqeja

Offical Links, Guide and Forms:- http://tinyurl.com/lql8sv7

Let's Join here and share timelines.

Submit your Entry for NBPNP here :- http://goo.gl/forms/uAK2iqvIUC
List of NBPNP Applicants:- http://tinyurl.com/lgstoea
Hello guys.
Can anyone help me?
I received an this email from consultations@cic.gc.ca.

So is this an official invite for New Brunswick Information session or further I have to do anything ?

Thinking about working and living in Canada?

The Government of New Brunswick, Canada and the High Commission of Canada in the United Kingdom invite you to attend one of the following information sessions in London.

*Please note that individuals can only attend one session)

Session 1

Friday August 19th, 2016 From 10:00 am To 12:00 pm London, UK

Session 2

Friday August 19th, 2016 From 2:00 pm To 4:00 pm London, UK

If you are a professional with post-secondary education and very good knowledge of one Canada’s official languages (English and/or French), this session is for you!

To register for an event you must go to: www.livinginnb.ca

NOTE: Only those invited to a session will receive an email invitation with the location, date and time of the session.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
LokiJr01 said:
Anyone with nomination recently?
I've heard a lot of applicants got theirs last week :)
Share their timeline if you know it. I have shared from one applicant who has been applied in June and got a nomination in August. It took him two months and even they have requested additional documents.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LokiJr01 said:
Anyone with nomination recently?
I've heard a lot of applicants got theirs last week :)
Can you please share details of those who got their nomination ? We would really like to know ! I still doubt that any June , 2016 applicant got nomination yet !

Cheers !

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beogradjanin1 said:
Share their timeline if you know it. I have shared from one applicant who has been applied in June and got a nomination in August. It took him two months and even they have requested additional documents.
Can you please share this applicants details ? I am not sure if any June applicant got nomination yet !

handsomeplayer

Nov 22, 2014
My Documents received by S Gallant on 19th August. I have applied under NOC Code:1225 Procurement Agent. I completed all the requirement But I have one doubt if anyone can help please. In my bank account I have showed around AED 55,000 equivalent to CAD 20,000 for 3 dependents (Me, my spouse and my kid) it shows two transaction of AED 30,000 in june and july. My question is would there be a problem they can reject my application shows two transactions or they will ask me about where did you get this money from?

Appreciate your response Thanks...

handsomeplayer

Nov 22, 2014
ritchie_v said:
Most probably they would ask for explanation of those deposits...
I have attached my spouse property documents also which is on rent .. They would still ask for the explanation for those deposits ?

baiju2505

Mar 29, 2016
My application, delivered today, 23rd august.. Its been received by S Galant. Any idea, when i can expect AOR?... Any body got AOR recently??

May 3, 2016
Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-07-2016
baiju2505 said:
My application, delivered today, 23rd august.. Its been received by S Galant. Any idea, when i can expect AOR?... Any body got AOR recently??
My app was delivered on Aug 16th and I received an AOR email today. Theres a whats app group for post ITA ppl so we can share our timeline

handsomeplayer

Nov 22, 2014
MarcelleCabral said:
My app was delivered on Aug 16th and I received an AOR email today. Theres a whats app group for post ITA ppl so we can share our timeline
what is the what's app group number pls share

May 3, 2016
Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-07-2016
handsomeplayer said:
what is the what's app group number pls share
I'm not the group adm. Please go to the following Topic and post your number so they can add tour number:
NB Provincial Nomination Program (NBPNP) ITA Group - NB Sessions ITA Family

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
MarcelleCabral said:
Thanks for the info. Did your application get processed just fine ? If you dont mind, could you share your timeline ?
Thanks again!
My timeline: EOI June 29th
ITA: July 22nd
Application received July 28th
AOR: August 10th
Priority one, connections family, job and education.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
lildip said:
Can you please share this applicants details ? I am not sure if any June applicant got nomination yet !
Timeline for one of an applicant who received a nomination recently:
Submission date: June 10th.
AOR: June 16th.
Additional documents requested dates: July 21st.
Nomination: August 12th.

Do not forget that there are many people who do not use this forum and also many of them do not post their timeline after they got a nomination.