19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
shabnamt said:
delivery of my documents was in 11th of August , and delivery of WES (educational credential) was a couple of days prior the docs . I havent received my AOI email yet. can this asynchrony be a problem?
Hi Shabnamt,

I haven't received any AOR yet, my application(documents) were delivered on Aug 12. but as I read it takes 5 days now since they have a backlog to clear

topsinfinite

Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
I think we should exercise some patience... I guess they probably have lots of applications to deal with now.....Mine was delivered on 08/08/2016 too, No AOR yet.

rmwahab said:
Actually my application received on 8 Aug 2016, till now I did not receive any AOR too

Regards,

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
topsinfinite said:
I think we should exercise some patience... I guess they probably have lots of applications to deal with now.....Mine was delivered on 08/08/2016 too, No AOR yet.
Hi,

Since we are in the same day, could you please tell me if you when you will receive your AOR and I will do the same

Regards,

topsinfinite

Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Definitely...

rmwahab said:
Hi,

Since we are in the same day, could you please tell me if you when you will receive your AOR and I will do the same

Regards,

shabnamt

Jul 2, 2016
Pascal.H said:
Hi Shabnamt,

I haven't received any AOR yet, my application(documents) were delivered on Aug 12. but as I read it takes 5 days now since they have a backlog to clear
hi,

maybe the numerous applicants caused this delay...

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Please you all that you documents delivered 2 - 8th August. If you don't have you AOR in your inbox already. Check you spam or junk mail. If nothing yet, then don't worry you will receive your AOR. When who ever it is that is processing your documents get to your turn.

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Gladossy said:
Please you all that you documents delivered 2 - 8th August. If you don't have you AOR in your inbox already. Check you spam or junk mail. If nothing yet, then don't worry you will receive your AOR. When who ever it is that is processing your documents get to your turn.
based on a simple calculation, now it is taking around 9 days between the date of receiving the application and the date of receiving the AOR.
So I am waiting.

Regards,

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr. Optimistic said:
Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of completing the forms and have some questions regarding the forms. If somebody can help me in getting these answered. i am left with very less time as i was busy preparing for the documents to be attached to these forms:

01. In the checklist, it is mentioned for the form "Declaration of Commitment" that principal applicant and spouse has to complete. Do i need to print 2 forms and one should be signed by myself and other by my spouse? If so the form is only for the principal applicant, do i need to mention in the form for my spouse explicitly? Secondly who can be the witness in these forms?

02. In the form "Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants", what should i write for "Signed at_________________,by" as the name of the applicant, signature and date is below? Also should this form be completed separately by the spouse also as it is mentioned in the checklist or we both can sign on the same form.

03. In the checklist, point No. 9 ( Canadian Educational Credentials for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates ), do we need to send the copies of our degrees and post secondary educational certificates, i have my Bachelors degree attested by foreign office in Pakistan and my matriculation certificate attested by board there. For Intermediate ( Plus 2), i haven't done the attestation. I have the originals attested. Do i need to get the copies attested and for the transcripts they are asking for original, is it true we need to send original.

04. In the checklist, point No. 14 ( Identity and Civil Status Documents ), they are asking for birth certificates, i don't have them whereas i have the National IDs from Pakistan which states the date of birth and also the passports states the date of birth, will that be enough?

would be grateful, if someone who has already completed the package can guide me on the above points.

Best Regards,
can anybody please reply

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Mr. Optimistic said:
can anybody please reply
Hi,

01. In the checklist, it is mentioned for the form "Declaration of Commitment" that principal applicant and spouse has to complete. Do i need to print 2 forms and one should be signed by myself and other by my spouse? If so the form is only for the principal applicant, do i need to mention in the form for my spouse explicitly? Secondly who can be the witness in these forms?
Answer) Print the same form twice, one for you and one for your spouse and fill it and sign it
02. In the form "Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants", what should i write for "Signed at_________________,by" as the name of the applicant, signature and date is below? Also should this form be completed separately by the spouse also as it is mentioned in the checklist or we both can sign on the same form.
Answer) You need to find a witness, public employee and sign at his work place or his location, I asked a lawyer to do this for me
03. In the checklist, point No. 9 ( Canadian Educational Credentials for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates ), do we need to send the copies of our degrees and post secondary educational certificates, i have my Bachelors degree attested by foreign office in Pakistan and my matriculation certificate attested by board there. For Intermediate ( Plus 2), i haven't done the attestation. I have the originals attested. Do i need to get the copies attested and for the transcripts they are asking for original, is it true we need to send original.
Answer ) id your ECA from WES, you need to log in and pay 75$ and ask them to send it to NB, for other ECA profvider, I believe you have to send them a consent form asking them to send your ECA to NB
04. In the checklist, point No. 14 ( Identity and Civil Status Documents ), they are asking for birth certificates, i don't have them whereas i have the National IDs from Pakistan which states the date of birth and also the passports states the date of birth, will that be enough?
Answer) You have to provide from your home country

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Mr. Optimistic said:
can anybody please reply
01. a witness can be a friend. I have printed 2 forms.

02. Signed at "where you live" example if you are in Dubai then it is signed at Dubai

03. I have sent only a new report via WES.

04. you have to explain in an A4 why you don't have them

May 3, 2016
Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-07-2016
rmwahab said:
Dear All,

Is there any what's app group than we can join to track our applications?

Regards,
Please, lets make one

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pascal.H said:
01. a witness can be a friend. I have printed 2 forms.

02. Signed at "where you live" example if you are in Dubai then it is signed at Dubai

03. I have sent only a new report via WES.

04. you have to explain in an A4 why you don't have them
Thank you Pascal & RMWahab, appreciate your feedback.

for the experience letter, can my company write "To whom it may concern" or it should be specific to New Brunswick Provincial Immigration. Your experience letter was address to whom?