+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
abdulbasit001 said:
Dear All,

I appeared in information session held at Dubai on 20 July 2016, i received ITA on the same day, now i am preparing full application to be sent to NB within 45 days in which 27 days have already been gone. I have everything ready but there is one serious problem

Actually I have three kids (a son and two daughters)

My brother was having no child he adopted my child (son) in 2011, now he is blessed with two baby boys and he agreed to give back my own child. Now i am in process of readopting my own child, the case is court decree and will take minimum time of 2-3 months.

Now the confusion is ...either i should send full application to NB with one extra page of explanation regarding my son which is court decree and i should explain them the whole story of readopting my own child.
OR
Second option..i should sent the full application without declaring anything about my son ..and when my son passport changes to my name i will inform them(NB) regarding it ..that actually i have one more dependent and here is his passport and give the complete documentations of court and all papers .

Which one is better case?

Please help me and give your kind sincere advice

Many Thanks
It would be misleading if you don't disclose the correct situation since you are the biological father of the child. To be on the safer side it would be sways better to disclose the current scenario and also tell them that you are planning to get back the custody of the child. If you don't do this now and later come up with this story they may take it as purposeful misrepresentation of facts and it may be a problem.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

So am asking this question for a friend of mine.

He applied to three different provinces.

His NOC code on his EE profile is the same with the NOC he used in applying for to 2 of the provinces.

However, he had to use a different NOC code which was in demand in the third province as his current NOC was not on the demand list.

All three provinces have acknowledged the receipt of his applications and his application in one of the province is even ''In process''.

Now his dilemma is what happens if he changes his NOC code to that different one he used in one of the provinces, say province A and then province B checks his profile out or something and notices the discrepancy in NOCs. Won't that pose a problem?

At what point should he swap the NOCs.

Please help my friend out with this as i really do not think i have the right answers for him.

Thanks y'all.

topsinfinite

Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
I sent my application on 02/08/2016 and i am currently waiting for AOR. Pls does anyone knows how long it takes to get acknowledgement of receipt?

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
topsinfinite said:
I sent my application on 02/08/2016 and i am currently waiting for AOR. Pls does anyone knows how long it takes to get acknowledgement of receipt?
Most applicants that their documents delivered 2nd Aug got their AOR already. Did you check your spam or junk mail?
If yes and nothing yet, then wait till the end of the week or if you are impatient you can call to confirm what the hold up is with you getting your AOR.

topsinfinite

Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Thanks for your response. my document was delivered on the 08/08/2016, But i sent it on the 02/08/2016. I guess i just need to exercise some patience.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
topsinfinite said:
Thanks for your response. my document was delivered on the 08/08/2016, But i sent it on the 02/08/2016. I guess i just need to exercise some patience.
Yes. Soon you will get your AOR.

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of completing the forms and have some questions regarding the forms. If somebody can help me in getting these answered. i am left with very less time as i was busy preparing for the documents to be attached to these forms:

01. In the checklist, it is mentioned for the form "Declaration of Commitment" that principal applicant and spouse has to complete. Do i need to print 2 forms and one should be signed by myself and other by my spouse? If so the form is only for the principal applicant, do i need to mention in the form for my spouse explicitly? Secondly who can be the witness in these forms?

02. In the form "Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants", what should i write for "Signed at_________________,by" as the name of the applicant, signature and date is below? Also should this form be completed separately by the spouse also as it is mentioned in the checklist or we both can sign on the same form.

03. In the checklist, point No. 9 ( Canadian Educational Credentials for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates ), do we need to send the copies of our degrees and post secondary educational certificates, i have my Bachelors degree attested by foreign office in Pakistan and my matriculation certificate attested by board there. For Intermediate ( Plus 2), i haven't done the attestation. I have the originals attested. Do i need to get the copies attested and for the transcripts they are asking for original, is it true we need to send original.

04. In the checklist, point No. 14 ( Identity and Civil Status Documents ), they are asking for birth certificates, i don't have them whereas i have the National IDs from Pakistan which states the date of birth and also the passports states the date of birth, will that be enough?

would be grateful, if someone who has already completed the package can guide me on the above points.

Best Regards,

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Has anyone received recently an ITA from NB by sending EOI from, not on-site but through e-mail ?
I sent mine on 30 July, but haven't received yet.

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

I submitted my EOI in info session in Abu Dhabi and received ITA on the same day. After that, I posted my whole application package via Fedex on 06/08/2016. After a few days, checked Fedex website and confirmed the big envelope was successfully delivered on 10/08/2016 and signed by S.Gallant. But my question is I was too exhausted to prepare those documents that forget to write down "NPPNP Application" on the cover of application documentation envelop (the big brown colour Envelope which is inside the big white colour Fedex Envelop). Will this mistake (missing of "NP PNP Application" indication on the envelop cover) delay my AOR? now already 7 days past, still haven't yet received AOR email....so scared.....will they throw them away?

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello Ladanse,
I see that lately almost everyone in this thread got ITA through information sessions. The last person who sent EOI through mail was beogradjanin1; but then he's based in New Brunswick :)

I've sent my EOI through mail on the 11th Aug. Keep us posted on your progress.

Good luck!

Ladanse said:
Hi everyone,

Has anyone received recently an ITA from NB by sending EOI from, not on-site but through e-mail ?
I sent mine on 30 July, but haven't received yet.

Armigrant

May 21, 2016
Yerevan, Armenia
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-08-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
ChristineYang said:
Hi Experts,

I submitted my EOI in info session in Abu Dhabi and received ITA on the same day. After that, I posted my whole application package via Fedex on 06/08/2016. After a few days, checked Fedex website and confirmed the big envelope was successfully delivered on 10/08/2016 and signed by S.Gallant. But my question is I was too exhausted to prepare those documents that forget to write down "NPPNP Application" on the cover of application documentation envelop (the big brown colour Envelope which is inside the big white colour Fedex Envelop). Will this mistake (missing of "NP PNP Application" indication on the envelop cover) delay my AOR? now already 7 days past, still haven't yet received AOR email....so scared.....will they throw them away?
don't worry not a problem at all

shabnamt

Jul 2, 2016
Armigrant said:
don't worry not a problem at all
delivery of my documents was in 11th of August , and delivery of WES (educational credential) was a couple of days prior the docs . I havent received my AOI email yet. can this asynchrony be a problem?

topsinfinite

Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Delivery of my document was on the 08/08/2016..Also yet to receive AOR....a bit worry too.