+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Priyansh

Aug 9, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am registered in New Brunswick and looking forward to apply in this province. I will apply under 2171 NOC (Information system analyst and consultants). I am working as SAP SD consultant with 3.5 years of experience. I have done my MSC in international Management from UK. We are in express entry and my CRS score is 391.

I would like to know that how much time will it take to get PR for this province because Quebec will take around 3 years or more . I have submitted my resume for New Brunswick with registration. What will be the next step for this? and is it better to wait for New Brunswick?

Please share your valuable inputs and experiences.

Thanks

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beogradjanin1 said:
Application submitted on July 28 AOR received today August 10.
Thanks for sharing the timeline. It is helpful. =)

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've sent NBPNP team my EOI. But what if I happen to obtain more points(+5 points because of the spouse's IELTS score)?
Do I have to change the total points when submitting full application? The increased score doesn't match with the one of EOI.
Will they accept the change?

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Ladanse said:
I've sent NBPNP my EOI. But what if I happen to obtain more points(+5 points because of the spouse's IELTS score)?
Do I have to change the total points when submitting full application? The increased score doesn't match with the one of EOI.
Will they accept the change?
When you get ITA email, there is stated that you have to prove everything as you mentioned on your EOI form. So do not change anything if you get ITA or inform them about your changes. Also, if you inform them about changes you can expect some delay.

infix123

Jul 19, 2016
stalker said:
Ok. Thank you buddy.
If you have APPLIED is different from if you WILL APPLY or APPLYING. The former addresses the past(applied) and the later addresses the future(applying). If I were you I will apply for other province that don't require you having applied to other province.

raj.thevar

Mar 27, 2015
Hi Senior Friends

Upon registering on livinginnb.ca website for attending the session in London on Aug 19th 2016, I received the following response

Hello XYZ
Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Friday, 19 August, 2016 - 10:00 at ....
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

Submission ID: XX
Submitted on: Wed, 2016-08-03 14:36
Submiited from (IP): ...

There hasnt been any further communication on this. Is that normal? Should i expect any more confirmation from them?

Please guide and advise.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beogradjanin1 said:
Application submitted on July 28 AOR received today August 10.
Did you attend any info session or you just sent in your EOI before submitting your full application?

I attended an info session on the 20th of July and my full application got to NB on August 3.

I am just trying to have an idea how long it might take to get an AOR.

Thanks mate.

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raj.thevar said:
Hi Senior Friends

Upon registering on livinginnb.ca website for attending the session in London on Aug 19th 2016, I received the following response

Hello XYZ
Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Friday, 19 August, 2016 - 10:00 at ....

There hasnt been any further communication on this. Is that normal? Should i expect any more confirmation from them?

Please guide and advise.
That's the final one.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Ruby31 said:
Did you attend any info session or you just sent in your EOI before submitting your full application?

I attended an info session on the 20th of July and my full application got to NB on August 3.

Thanks mate.
Going by the number of applications so far, AOR is taking atleast 2 weeks after app have been delivered. Right now they are issuing AORto people that their app delivered around ending of July.

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Gladossy said:
Going by the number of applications so far, AOR is taking atleast 2 weeks after app have been delivered. Right now they are issuing AORto people that their app delivered around ending of July.
Please how many days between AOR and nomination??????

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Bookerteee said:
Please how many days between AOR and nomination??????
Interesting question. Looking for the answer too.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poleng86 said:
Hi,

I email my EOI on 8th July but have not received any emails yet.
Does anyone share the same situation as I do? Has anyone received ITA (from EOI submitted in july) already?
I submitted on July 13, no response so far. But it usually takes up to 2 months, so I guess we need to expect an ITA in the beginning or mid-September.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raj.thevar said:
Hi Senior Friends

Hello XYZ

Please guide and advise.
When I registered for the session in July, I received 2 e-mails. One like you mentioned above and the other I got the day before the session. It was like a reminder e-mail, mentioning venue as well as the fact that there will be spot itas and the documents you need to take in order to get a spot ITA.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Ruby31 said:

Thanks mate.
I belong to priority one. AOR is taking two weeks how looks to me. Now I am not sure did I get AOR by priority group or is this a case for everyone.