+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LokiJr01 said:
If people were not exaggerating, NB gave out a thousand ITAs last month which is why there is hardly anymore info sessions so far.

With that said, we need to expect some delays with the AOR. From the time it was duly received from NB, they used to take ~2 weeks before they send out an AOR email. It's nothing to be worried about, what's important is that the documents are with NB now. Processing times are a whole different thing. They are currently reviewing the AOR400+range but the newly sent docs are close to 700 now so expect delays on that too.
what do you mean by " AOR400+range" ? in the AOR email there is a number 160XXX. do you mean that last three digit ?

BAJIBS

Jun 15, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
They are taking some days lately due to the amount of applications. I know they already confirmed applications received until July 21. Mine was received on 26 and nothing so far.
Thank you Skywalker.

poleng86

Mar 12, 2016
Hi,

I email my EOI on 8th July but have not received any emails yet.
Does anyone share the same situation as I do? Has anyone received ITA (from EOI submitted in july) already?

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Dear All,

I had a question about net worth form for NB nomination which was thoroughly answered. Now I have another question:
should I show all of the real estate properties (under my and spouse name) or should I just hide some...a friend who got Ontario nomination recently advised not to show all the property whereas as friend who just did landing couple of months back sort of said to show whatever I have...Here is my worry:
For each property I have different types of documents proving my ownership, so they may get confused as to why the ownership letters are different...further if it is just to put estimated market price then fine but what is they want to have market value estimated by some registered surveyor? confused..... :-\ :'(

bestmethod

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Hello Guys,

I've attended the information session in Aex/Egypt on the 26th of July, sent my EOI by email along with ECA and IELTS results on the 1st of Aug (as the Provence Representative didn't have the time to sit with us to give out ITAs)

Haven't got any feedback from the Provence since then, is that's normal? whats the time lines for this guys? those who have started the process with New Brunswick PN share with us your experience with them regarding their response time at every stage :) thanks

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
bestmethod said:
Hello Guys,

I've attended the information session in Aex/Egypt on the 26th of July, sent my EOI by email along with ECA and IELTS results on the 1st of Aug (as the Provence Representative didn't have the time to sit with us to give out ITAs)

Haven't got any feedback from the Provence since then, is that's normal? whats the time lines for this guys? those who have started the process with New Brunswick PN share with us your experience with them regarding their response time at every stage :) thanks
2-3 months for ITA. You might get an ITA before then.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
bestmethod said:
Thanks a lot for your feedback, and how long usually it takes for them to process the docs and issue the PN?
Well, before now it was 2 to 3 months, now with over a 1000 ITA issued, maybe 5 months plus. No one knows. People with 400+ pnp number have not gotten nomination and I'm hearing pnp number is almost at the 700s now. So go figure. Honestly, It might take more than 5 months.

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea? I wonder if those who submited full app. for nomination with higher points have a higher possibility to get nominated over other applicants? and get nominated quicker than others?

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
I had submitted the documents and there were a query. Therefore I send all the documents they have asked for. And they reached to them on 27th July. What do you guys think when I will get reply if approved? What's the process after that?

RunForever05

Aug 7, 2016
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
21**
App. Filed.......
17/08/2016
Nomination.....
22/12/2016
AOR Received.
27/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/02/2017
Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping you can help me with the following.

I've recently received an IT from New Brunswick (express entry)and one of the requirements whcih I'm unsure of is regarding the photo requirements.

I have two questions:
The first is about the specification. Could I know if the following specs are correct?
"The frame size must be at least 35 mm X 45 mm. The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm and 36 mm".

The second is about printing my name, date of birth and date the photo was taken. How should this be printed? Does the photo studio help out with this? Can I instead write my details by hand (at the back of the photo)?

Any help with the above would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RunForever05 said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping you can help me with the following.

I've recently received an IT from New Brunswick (express entry)and one of the requirements whcih I'm unsure of is regarding the photo requirements.

I have two questions:
The first is about the specification. Could I know if the following specs are correct?
"The frame size must be at least 35 mm X 45 mm. The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm and 36 mm".

The second is about printing my name, date of birth and date the photo was taken. How should this be printed? Does the photo studio help out with this? Can I instead write my details by hand (at the back of the photo)?

Any help with the above would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Please check this out

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

RunForever05

Aug 7, 2016
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
21**
App. Filed.......
17/08/2016
Nomination.....
22/12/2016
AOR Received.
27/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/02/2017
Many thanks, Manna. Appreciate it. Could I know if the photo studio helped you with printing your name and details? I ask because the photo studio I approached mentioned that they only put their company stamp.

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RunForever05 said:
Many thanks, Manna. Appreciate it. Could I know if the photo studio helped you with printing your name and details? I ask because the photo studio I approached mentioned that they only put their company stamp.
No they didn't. They just wrote their address and name. I put my name and the date. The info can be handwritten or stamped. All the best.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
stalker said:
I had submitted the documents and there were a query. Therefore I send all the documents they have asked for. And they reached to them on 27th July. What do you guys think when I will get reply if approved? What's the process after that?
Anyone? Please?