+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

eleriv

May 25, 2016
Does anyone know if the applications forms for the NBPNP have to be filled in using capital letters?
I do not have enough space...
Any help would be appreciated.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
I completed my form using all caps.
If you lack the space, use a PDF Editor so you can add a text box - fill your answers using a smaller font.

Seraphim

Jul 19, 2016
Hi guys! :D Just posting here to read and get tips. Good luck to all of us! Hahahaa.

My husband is the principal applicant for the NB Provincial Nominee Program. Actually, we have been trying since last year to immigrate to Canada. Since we didn't have the required minimum points for ITA in CIC, we are trying our luck in PNP.

We attended an information session in AIM, Philippines last January (at that time it was open to ALL occupations). I believe they're trying to stream line and manage the amount of EOIs received so they can process and review the full applications. Then last June 3 my husband submitted his EOI. We haven't gotten a reply.

However, we were fortunate enough to find out and attend another information session here in PH last June 12 and he was able to get an ITA(NOC 2171) on the spot, since we have already WES and IELTS. After carefully preparing our docs and supporting papers,we're expecting NB to receive our full application by July 21, so we're crossing our fingers that everything will go as planned. I believe someone mentioned here that good things come to those who wait. As I've read in NB that it takes them approximately 6-8 weeks to review full applications!

Our status so far:

EOI/ITA: June 12 (During Information Session)
Full Application sent to NB via FedEx : July 18
Received Full NB Application(AOR) : TBC
Nomination Status : TBC

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
TisDone said:
Hello All,

It is my first time posting here. I have a bit of an issue though.

I registered for tomorrow's session in Dubai ( am in Nigeria )because Wednesday session wasn't opening but my visa wont be ready till tomorrow evening. what can i do now? Also, my WES evaluation is showing " evaluation in progress" . can i still go ahead and attend the meeting ?

kindly advise fam.

Cheers
TisDone
Hi Tis

Sorry to hear this. I dont think it will work out for you if your WES evaluation ist complete. You will not be able to qualify the 67 point requirement for you to get the on the spot ITA. They may issue you an Info Session attendance with which you can send the EOI once your WES evaluation is ready. My suggestion would be to wait for another information session. By the time your required docs will also be ready and you can get the on the ITA on the spot.

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
63142251 said:
Dear all,

I got invite for Dubai session, however my noc is not under the labour market stream in demand. so will they allow me to enter the session? any idea

thanks
Hi

Then how were you able to register? You will not be able to register if you are not in the job in demand category. Anyways, check out for the new high demand occupation list released on 15th July. Many new professions have been added. Hope you find yours in this and make your session worthwhile. Otherwise, its waste of time for you as they wont issue you the ITA.

sey

Sep 30, 2015
need advice on what noc to apply in my eoi..i already attended information session last jan 2016 but didnt pursue to pass an eoi because during the information session I was informed that regulated occupation have lower risk to get ITA so I was planning to degrade my noc to 3212 which is medical lab technician. BUT recently the new brunswick updated their indemand occupation..noC 3211 medical technologist was in their indemAnd list but it is a regulated occupation and I still didnt start my process for certification.now i need advice whether to take chance to pursue to noc 3211 because it is indemand list or just continue my plan to degrade my noc to 3212 which dont need a license there...please help

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Seraphim said:
Hi guys! :D Just posting here to read and get tips. Good luck to all of us! Hahahaa.

My husband is the principal applicant for the NB Provincial Nominee Program. Actually, we have been trying since last year to immigrate to Canada. Since we didn't have the required minimum points for ITA in CIC, we are trying our luck in PNP.

We attended an information session in AIM, Philippines last January (at that time it was open to ALL occupations). I believe they're trying to stream line and manage the amount of EOIs received so they can process and review the full applications. Then last June 3 my husband submitted his EOI. We haven't gotten a reply.

However, we were fortunate enough to find out and attend another information session here in PH last June 12 and he was able to get an ITA(NOC 2171) on the spot, since we have already WES and IELTS. After carefully preparing our docs and supporting papers,we're expecting NB to receive our full application by July 21, so we're crossing our fingers that everything will go as planned. I believe someone mentioned here that good things come to those who wait. As I've read in NB that it takes them approximately 6-8 weeks to review full applications!

Our status so far:

Congratulations on submitting the full application :) Keep a close eye on the AOR. It usually arrives within 3 to 15 days since documents arrive in NB. If you don't hear from them by then, best to email them about it.

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
sey said:
need advice on what noc to apply in my eoi..i already attended information session last jan 2016 but didnt pursue to pass an eoi because during the information session I was informed that regulated occupation have lower risk to get ITA so I was planning to degrade my noc to 3212 which is medical lab technician. BUT recently the new brunswick updated their indemand occupation..noC 3211 medical technologist was in their indemAnd list but it is a regulated occupation and I still didnt start my process for certification.now i need advice whether to take chance to pursue to noc 3211 because it is indemand list or just continue my plan to degrade my noc to 3212 which dont need a license there...please help
Hi
Can understand your reason for concern. Its always a dilemma when you have to make a choice. My suggestion would be to go by your 3211 NOC which is currently in the in demand occupations list. 3212 NOC is not there in the list and thereby you will never get an ITA.

Please have a look at the regulated professions list from whom NB will not accept an invite unless the have a license to work in NB. I dont think your profession falls in this list, if I am not wrong..........

Attention: The NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream will not accept registrations from individuals who work in one of the following regulated professions in New Brunswick (requires a license to practice unless they have a valid job offer in New Brunswick and/or a license to practice in New Brunswick:

• Physicians

• Dentists

• Podiatrists

• Pharmacists

• Veterinarians

sey

Sep 30, 2015
vine73 said:
Hi
Can understand your reason for concern. Its always a dilemma when you have to make a choice. My suggestion would be to go by your 3211 NOC which is currently in the in demand occupations list. 3212 NOC is not there in the list and thereby you will never get an ITA.

Please have a look at the regulated professions list from whom NB will not accept an invite unless the have a license to work in NB. I dont think your profession falls in this list, if I am not wrong..........

Attention: The NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream will not accept registrations from individuals who work in one of the following regulated professions in New Brunswick (requires a license to practice unless they have a valid job offer in New Brunswick and/or a license to practice in New Brunswick:

• Physicians

• Dentists

• Podiatrists

• Pharmacists

• Veterinarians
ok thanks for the advice..

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Basically, regulated occupations are off limits as provinces require you to go complete Canadian accreditation before applying for any visa.

As for the occupation list they provided, please note that these are the occupations with the highest demand in NB, as such, NB would prefer migrants with this skill set. However, this does not prohibit you from applying if your occupation is not in the said list - most especially if your occupation belongs to the same industry as the ones in the list.

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seraphim said:

Our status so far:

Thanks for sharing. All the best :)

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LokiJr01 said:
I completed my form using all caps.
If you lack the space, use a PDF Editor so you can add a text box - fill your answers using a smaller font.
Dear Loki,

When did you send your full application? :)

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
johnjkjk said:
However in their FAQs section, they require a licence from everyone listed in the Certified Occupations List, which include Engineers.

I wrote the following and got the following response:

"Are Engineers, e.g. Electronics Engineers (2133) on the list of occupations which require a job offer or licence before they are eligible to apply under the Nominee programme? There is conflicting information as to which occupations need to meet this criteria: whilst the Living in NB (http://livinginnb.ca) website notes only medical professionals, your FAQ page links to a page listing "Certified Occupations" (http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/departments/post-secondary_education_training_and_labour/Jobs/content/LabourMobility/CertifiedOccupations.html) which includes everything from Engineers to Real Estate Agents."

Response from immigration@gnb.ca:
"Engineers need to be certified to work in New Brunswick. To get more information, please visit the following link: http://www.apegnb.com/en/home/register/apply/internationalapplicants.aspx"

The thing is, someone here has an application pending on 2133 (electronics engineering) and they don't have a licence. Perhaps this is a new requirement, or could they reject an application for lack of licence?
Can anyone comment on the licensing requirement?

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Hi to you all,

We are in the following situation.

We attended an information session and got ITA regardless my wife's profession (PA) is not in demand (NOC 2145)

We also understand that after submitting our paperwork, we have to wait for ITA from CIC. So the question is, is there any possibility that NBPNP can reject the application since the profession is not in demand? Or that ITA obtained from NBPNP in the information session is a confirmation that the application will not be rejected on this basis?

Thanks!

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a question about filling up the consent form. Do i have to include all secondary and post secondary institutions or only the one I am claiming points for?

Kind Regards,
Manna