+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone here attend the session in Abu Dhabi?
Would you mind telling us how was it like? I wonder how many participants were there and the atmosphere. Plz share your experience with us.
Thank you. ;D

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ladanse said:
Did anyone here attend the session in Abu Dhabi?
Would you mind telling us how was it like? I wonder how many participants were there and the atmosphere. Plz share your experience with us.
Thank you. ;D
Are you planning to apply soon? :)

paulswengrr

Dec 21, 2015
Hi,
I got ITA, and they asked me to apply for the full application. However, Could you please help me with below:

1) How can I send original IELTS Test report?, since I only have one original.
2) I have ECA from WES, do I need to send my transcripts and certificate also? Or only ECA report should be fine.

Thanks,
Paul

May 31, 2016
paulswengrr said:
Hi,
I got ITA, and they asked me to apply for the full application. However, Could you please help me with below:

1) How can I send original IELTS Test report?, since I only have one original.
2) I have ECA from WES, do I need to send my transcripts and certificate also? Or only ECA report should be fine.

Thanks,
Paul
Hey Paul,

1) Yes, it needs to be the original. You may get in touch with the British Council office near you to obtain another one.
2) Regarding WES, you need to order a copy of your certificate in the WES website and mark NBPNP as the recipient. It will cost you CAD 75.

Good look,

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Good day!
I received an ITA on the spot when we attended the information session last June 7. However, my IELTS was about to expire the week after and was advised to retake the exam. I took the exam on June 25 and got the result on July 8 (Thank God I made it). We were told during the session that we need to submit within 45 calendar days from the time the ITA was issued, and we are due to submit the full application this coming Friday, July 22. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for some documents to arrive and won't be able to make it to the deadline.

I would like to get your advice if I should resubmit an EOI and wait for another ITA before submitting a full application.

Many Thanks,
Allan

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Abib said:
Hi All,

Good day!
I received an ITA on the spot when we attended the information session last June 7. However, my IELTS was about to expire the week after and was advised to retake the exam. I took the exam on June 25 and got the result on July 8 (Thank God I made it). We were told during the session that we need to submit within 45 calendar days from the time the ITA was issued, and we are due to submit the full application this coming Friday, July 22. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for some documents to arrive and won't be able to make it to the deadline.

I would like to get your advice if I should resubmit an EOI and wait for another ITA before submitting a full application.

Many Thanks,
Allan
Doesn't look as if there's any other option, does it?

unless they grant you an extension, try to write to them.

good luck

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Doesn't look as if there's any other option, does it?

unless they grant you an extension, try to write to them.

good luck
Thank you maged_mmh!
Will do. Hope and pray that all will go well.

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
Hi my NOC 0621 priority list occupation with all eligible criteria but sadly I am an Indian residing in India so cannot take part in information session
Is there any way I can apply? or I will have to wait when they will come to India God knows.......

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manikandan4335 said:
Dear Friends,
Can anyone advice me for below queries please,

Me and my wife both are eligible to attend NBPNP information session as our NOC codes are 2281 and 2174. We have completed WES degree evaluation and IELTS as well and created EE profile. We both are primary applicant in EE and planned to withdraw one when the other get ITA. Now, Im planning to attend NBPNP information session and my wife got approved and registered for a schedule.

Can I join her as dependant ? or
I'll get approval and register me for information session seperate ?

If we both bring our EOI, there wont be any problem ? or is it acceptable ?
My intention is to migrate legally either me or my wife as a primary applicant.

Pls advice.
On the spot ITA is only given to registered members, so only one of you who is registered can show your EOI

TisDone

Apr 22, 2016
Hello All,

It is my first time posting here. I have a bit of an issue though.

I registered for tomorrow's session in Dubai ( am in Nigeria )because Wednesday session wasn't opening but my visa wont be ready till tomorrow evening. what can i do now? Also, my WES evaluation is showing " evaluation in progress" . can i still go ahead and attend the meeting ?

kindly advise fam.

Cheers
TisDone

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abib said:
Hi All,

Good day!

Many Thanks,
Allan
So, you can either:
1) Call them and talk to them; leave voicemail, wait for their reply; request for extension
or
2) Resubmit EOI and wait for a new ITA

All the best.

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TisDone said:
Hello All,

It is my first time posting here. I have a bit of an issue though.

I registered for tomorrow's session in Dubai ( am in Nigeria )because Wednesday session wasn't opening but my visa wont be ready till tomorrow evening. what can i do now? Also, my WES evaluation is showing " evaluation in progress" . can i still go ahead and attend the meeting ?

kindly advise fam.

Cheers
TisDone
In order to attend the session, you need visa. So you will have to wait for it. Once you get the visa, Tuesday's session will be over. I tried opening the link for signing up of Wednesday's session but it directs me to one liner page where it says to contact welcomenb. Please give them a call and ask what would be the action of yourself. Because they might not accept you if you go on Wednesday.

All the best.