Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
Nomination.....
10-12-2016
Noue said:
grate i have it all does that interview make any difference ??
if you meet the minimum requirement of 67, Theres a high chance youll have verbal ITA..well based from my experience.

Goodluck!

lordhades

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
Nomination.....
10-12-2016
Goldenita said:
Could u please tell us what else we asked , it will help us prepare
just fill-up truthfully your EOI, everything he will asked is based from there!

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lordhades said:
if you meet the minimum requirement of 67, Theres a high chance youll have verbal ITA..well based from my experience.

Goodluck!
I have 71 points and going to the info session in Abudhabi on 17 July , but my NOC is 1221 so was worried just wanted to be fully prepared.. Anything to learn and go .. Worried what they will ask

Noue

Jul 3, 2016
lordhades said:

Goodluck!
i acutely my score 71 and i i have advanced french language with TEF clb 6 and my NOC is 2171 with three years exp
i applied as connection to NB -frnech last month but no response yet

Sep 3, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have sent my EOI form along with my updated CV last week in Open Category with job codes 2171, 2281 and 2282. I have a score of 72 and my Express Entry CRS score is 438.

Any idea if there is an ETA on whether my profile gets a nomination or not?

Regards,
Jay Thakker
Assuming that you have sent EOI based on Open Category, it will take 2 -3 months to receive an ITA, after which you will have 45 days to submit full application and again it would take approx 3 months to get the nomination.

vladimirf7

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noue said:
Dear Vladimir
I sent my Eoi on 1 June and no ITA yet
Do you recommend to send it again or not
Subject French speaker
NOC 2171
French clb6
Score 71
Hi,

I suggest to wait, I got my ITA after 2+ months of waiting. But it's up to you, of course.

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For submitting the full application for NBPNP EELMS IELTS original has to be submitted, since we get only one original can I ask British Council to send one directly to NB immigration office or do I have to submit my original

Noue

Jul 3, 2016
vladimirf7 said:
Hi,

I suggest to wait, I got my ITA after 2+ months of waiting. But it's up to you, of course.
im form egypt and there is a Information session this month so im planning to attend this session and re try

Noue

Jul 3, 2016
Goldenita said:
For submitting the full application for NBPNP EELMS IELTS original has to be submitted, since we get only one original can I ask British Council to send one directly to NB immigration office or do I have to submit my original

they want you to sent it to them you have to talk to the council to give you one more extra copy

Sep 3, 2015
Request British council to send the results to NBPNP, there is an additional fee for this server, include the LOE with the acknowledgement receipt when sending the full application.

LinaM

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,
I am going to express my interest on attending NBNP information session. It is given that I have to mention the proffesional and IELTS results in the body of mail and send to promotions@gnb.ca.

My doubt is, what do they mean professional results? Is it my ECA result? And what else I should write in body of mail? What should be the subject of mail? Is there any format? I could not find these things...I surfed internet but only leads to livinginnb web page. I could not find anyother information. Hope any of u have experience on sending mail to promotions@gnb.ca. so please guide me

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lordhades said:
just fill-up truthfully your EOI, everything he will asked is based from there!
Hi!

As I see from your timeline your NOC code is not in demand in NB. Still you managed to get verbal ITA. How? I thought now they are interested only in in-demand professions.

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LinaM said:
Hi friends,
I am going to express my interest on attending NBNP information session. It is given that I have to mention the proffesional and IELTS results in the body of mail and send to promotions@gnb.ca.

My doubt is, what do they mean professional results? Is it my ECA result? And what else I should write in body of mail? What should be the subject of mail? Is there any format? I could not find these things...I surfed internet but only leads to livinginnb web page. I could not find anyother information. Hope any of u have experience on sending mail to promotions@gnb.ca. so please guide me
The profession would be your NOC code & the results would be your IELTS results. This should be mentioned in the subject of the email.
example: NOC xxxx; IELTS results: Reading X; Listening X; Writing X; Speaking X

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the dress code for the information sessions?
Do we dress up as if for an interview, is it smart casual, work dress, casual?