+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

louisrdev

Mar 10, 2016
Did you send email to promotions and received a response stating that you are allowed to register before actually registering for the session? If you did then you are fine.

Both emails you received seems to be only after you signed up. The one being the auto generated one, and the other being the confirmation that also gets sent to everyone registered for the session. But you never received a response on you first email sent to promotions to obtain authorisation to attend the session. Therefore judging by what you stated I believe that you are not yet authorised to attend the session. The might let you attend anyways, or you might spend a lot of money on travel arrangements and be sent away when you get there. This is why it is very important to first wait for the authorisation to register before actually signing up for a session.

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
louisrdev said:
Did you send email to promotions and received a response stating that you are allowed to register before actually registering for the session? If you did then you are fine.

Both emails you received seems to be only after you signed up. The one being the auto generated one, and the other being the confirmation that also gets sent to everyone registered for the session. But you never received a response on you first email sent to promotions to obtain authorisation to attend the session. Therefore judging by what you stated I believe that you are not yet authorised to attend the session. The might let you attend anyways, or you might spend a lot of money on travel arrangements and be sent away when you get there. This is why it is very important to first wait for the authorisation to register before actually signing up for a session.
louisrdev, Thank you very much !!! Now it's clear enough! I will wait for their response for a couple of days ...we'll see what will be

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
LinaM said:
Congrats! May I know when did you send your EOI? I have sent this month on July 1st. So I am curious to know whether how long I could wait to get my ITA?
Expect your ITA in 2 or 3 months time. which of the info session did you attend?

lenswats

Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach said:
points are given for each category
Thanks Skvach.

This seems like a potential one to apply for. I have gone through the NBNP program requirements but not sure how I get started. Would someone be kind enough to let me know how to check for a session enrollment. I see the page listing only ME and Egypt locations currently.

Do I have to have attended the session before submitting the EOI? or can I submit the EOI and let them tell me which session to attend.

Thanks in advance!

pfernandes

Feb 15, 2016
Jamen said:
Quote from: Jamen on July 09, 2016, 06:12:24 am
pfernandes,

Are you waiting for the "you are welcome" mail as well?

I'm Turkish citizen registered for Dubai 20th July session. What about you, pfernandes, what session have you registered and how long are you waiting? Why we are you sure that there is a welcome letter on hold? I didn't find any single word or source about such confirmation mail with "you are welcome to attend" note.
I am registered for cairo on July 23. I read on this forum itself that a 'welcome to attend' mail is required if you are travelling to another country. I am also awaiting it.

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Jamen said:
Folks,

Is there anybody who is waiting for 20th July Dubai/UAE confirmation letter from Promotions?
Yes. I'm coming for 20th July session. Any idea what kind of questions will be asked and who will only get chance to Interview.

Thanks

pynkicecream

Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultron.ash said:
Yes. I'm coming for 20th July session. Any idea what kind of questions will be asked and who will only get chance to Interview.

Thanks
Hi, questions based from what I read from other members are all about the content of your EOI form. Those who will get the chance to be interviewed must meet the criteria below. Message came from promotions re confirmation of info session on july 20 in Dubai.

//Quote//

Following the information session, short pre-assessment interviews will be conducted by New Brunswick Immigration Officials for registrants who meet the following conditions:

1. You have a fully completed Expression of Interest Form with you at the event. This form is attached to this email and can also be found by clicking on the following link: Expression of Interest (EOI) Form

2. You have a valid IELTS General Testing test, no more than two years old, with a minimum score of 6.0 on all four language skills;

3. You have a valid educational credential assessment (ECA), not more than five years’ old;

4. You meet full program criteria of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program Express Entry Labour Market Stream as described on our website

(Express Entry Labour Market Stream)

If you meet the above conditions, please bring a completed and signed New Brunswick Expression of Interest (EOI) form, language exam results and your educational credential assessment.

Candidates who meet the above criteria will receive a brief interview from NBPNP Staff.

If your pre-assessment is successful, you will be invited to submit a full application to the NBPNP immediately.

//Unquote//

Goodluck :)

louietocanada

Nov 26, 2015
Hello po,

Kasalukuyan po akong nagregister ng information session, kaso lang, sa registration po nila kailangan daw wala k daw kamagnak sa ibang province.. ok lang po ba kung hindi ko ideclare na may kamagnak ako, kasi kpag sinasabi kong yes, hindi ako qualified magregister sa session..
machecheck kaya nila un? natatakot po kasi akong mareject.

at ang profession ko po ay Civil Engineer, may pagasas po kaya ako,

pynkicecream

Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
louietocanada said:
Hello po,

Kasalukuyan po akong nagregister ng information session, kaso lang, sa registration po nila kailangan daw wala k daw kamagnak sa ibang province.. ok lang po ba kung hindi ko ideclare na may kamagnak ako, kasi kpag sinasabi kong yes, hindi ako qualified magregister sa session..
machecheck kaya nila un? natatakot po kasi akong mareject.

at ang profession ko po ay Civil Engineer, may pagasas po kaya ako,
Hi louietocanada

better to check the thread for pinoys and throw questions there.. mas matutulungan ka nila

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
johnjkjk said:
Please can someone explain how this provincial nomination works?

1. The minimum points level is 67, but how is it possible to know what a good score is? Are the number of invitations and minimum score-cutoffs published like they are for Express Entry? If I submit an EOI, will I only be invited to apply if I meet the minimum score level or is it a gamble?

2."Priority will be given to individuals who have work experience in a high demand occupation"- so what scope is there for people outside of the priority list?

3. Can I club two skilled NOCs for work experience, or does work experience have to be within a single NOC only?

4. Where can I find a list of upcoming Information Session? http://livinginnb.ca/ only lists Middle East locations for July 2016. Anything for the UK, or India?

5. Certified/licensed occupations not eligible?
"Are there any occupations that are not eligible through the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream? Yes. Individuals who intend to apply and work in occupations that are regulated in New Brunswick (require a license or certificate to fully practice) must have either a valid job offer from a New Brunswick employer or a license or certificate issued by a New Brunswick regulatory body."

Does this include engineers? The Certified Occupations page lists engineers but the Living in NB website notes only medical professionals as requiring a licence or job offer. It isn't possible to get a licence without having worked in Canada and passed various exams.
Any answers please? Particularly on licensure? There is conflicting information on this. Whilst Livinginnb.ca lists only medical professionals requiring a licence up-front for nomination, there is a Certified Occupations list that lists everything from Engineers to Estate Agents as requiring a licence to practice. The question is, e.g. for an Engineer, whether a licence is needed before-hand or not? Is it satisfactory to have initiated the provincial licensure process, but not actually have a licence in hand?