+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

lenswats

Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,
Can someone help me with the CLB equivalent for the below IELTS scores? See the CLB equivalent I have calculated and let me know if I got this right.
Listening - 8.5---> CLB 10
Reading - 7 ---> CLB 9
Writing - 6---> CLB 7
Speaking - 8 --->CLB 10

Many thanks.

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
maged_mmh said:
More that 20 ppl registered for the session in Egypt and none or us got that welcome to attend thing!
Who said it's a must?
Some people here says that it's a must. It's weird for me as well. I'm not reside in Dubai that's why I have asked for the permission to attend and as most of us I have 2 mails (1st- automated confirmation, 2nd- confirmation mail from Promotions).

I need to prepare my travel arrangements but just stuck because of this "you're welcome" letter. Confused.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritchie_v said:
Received ITA today about couple of hours ago...

Looks like people attending NY sessions are getting ITAs right now.

Please help me with the link for documents...

Thanks
Congrats! When did you send EOI?

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenswats said:
Hi there,
Can someone help me with the CLB equivalent for the below IELTS scores?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

vsanty12

Apr 5, 2016
Hello Friends!

I have just registered for NBPNP information session and received the following reply:

Hello ...
Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Wednesday, 20 July, 2016 - 13:00 at Crowne Plaza® Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai UAE.
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

Submission ID: ...
Submitted on: ...
Submiited from (IP): ...

There is no mention of the interview to be held for ITA. I wonder if it is necessary to bring my ECA and IELTS certificates.

Thanks.

Noue

Jul 3, 2016
vladimirf7 said:
Here is my timeline:
02.22 - EOI
04.29 - ITA
05.31 - Delivered
05.31 - AOR
06.23 - Additional docs requested
what was your subject vladimar ???

lenswats

Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp
Thank you. I have already reviewed this chart and wanted someone to confirm if I am calculating it right. I am not sure if you calculate the CLB equivalent for each category or is it determined by the lowest score on any category.

LinaM

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritchie_v said:
Received ITA today about couple of hours ago...

Looks like people attending NY sessions are getting ITAs right now.

Please help me with the link for documents...

Thanks
Congrats! May I know when did you send your EOI? I have sent this month on July 1st. So I am curious to know whether how long I could wait to get my ITA?

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenswats said:
Thank you. I have already reviewed this chart and wanted someone to confirm if I am calculating it right. I am not sure if you calculate the CLB equivalent for each category or is it determined by the lowest score on any category.
points are given for each category

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Quote from: Jamen on July 09, 2016, 06:12:24 am
pfernandes,

Are you waiting for the "you are welcome" mail as well?

pfernandes said:
Yes, I am. Which session have you registered for?
I'm Turkish citizen registered for Dubai 20th July session. What about you, pfernandes, what session have you registered and how long are you waiting? Why we are you sure that there is a welcome letter on hold? I didn't find any single word or source about such confirmation mail with "you are welcome to attend" note.

louisrdev

Mar 10, 2016
Jamen said:
Quote from: Jamen on July 09, 2016, 06:12:24 am
pfernandes,

Are you waiting for the "you are welcome" mail as well?

I'm Turkish citizen registered for Dubai 20th July session. What about you, pfernandes, what session have you registered and how long are you waiting? Why we are you sure that there is a welcome letter on hold? I didn't find any single word or source about such confirmation mail with "you are welcome to attend" note.
On the livinginnb.ca site it states the below:

"Important: We do not allow registrations from non-residents/non-citizens without written authorisation from our office. If you want to travel to another country for an information session and you want to use this participation towards your eligibility for NBPNP, you should email us with your profession and language test results in the email body and a full resume in attachement at: promotions@gnb.ca >>>Please do not make travel arrangements before receiving a confirmation from our office, we will respond only to people who we will invite so if you do not receive an answer it means we do not believe your attendance will generate an invitation to apply based on your profession (check Table 1 in the Eligibility Requirements page)! "

So if you did this and got confirmation, then you are fine to attend, if not then you are not allowed to register/attend and you might be sent away at the session.

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
louisrdev said:
On the livinginnb.ca site it states the below:

"Important: We do not allow registrations from non-residents/non-citizens without written authorisation from our office. If you want to travel to another country for an information session and you want to use this participation towards your eligibility for NBPNP, you should email us with your profession and language test results in the email body and a full resume in attachment at: promotions@gnb.ca >>>Please do not make travel arrangements before receiving a confirmation from our office, we will respond only to people who we will invite so if you do not receive an answer it means we do not believe your attendance will generate an invitation to apply based on your profession (check Table 1 in the Eligibility Requirements page)! "

So if you did this and got confirmation, then you are fine to attend, if not then you are not allowed to register/attend and you might be sent away at the session.
Thank you for your link and information provided. Of course i have done all what is written there and got a confirmation email from promotions BUT some people here in this forum says that we need to get "you are welcome to attend "email. I don't have such email as of yet.

I have 1 automated email from the session sign up site and 2nd confirmation email with date venue etc from Promotions . I don't understand why some users here are trying to mislead us. If there is no need in this damn "you are welcome to attend" mail, then with a confirmation email from Promotions (which is i had) i can start for my travel arrangements.

But nobody here is sure what to do...