+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

SagaSaga

Jul 3, 2016
Hello All,

I'm new here and I am applying from Dubai, UAE.

We have a NB interview session in 3rd week of July.

What sort of questions do they ask? Anyone can help?

Thanks.

Noue

Jul 3, 2016
LokiJr01 said:
Category 1 - NB connections will be priority over all other applications. That will get you nomination in no time.

The second (and most sought after) option is Category 2 or the Info Session.
i applied under connection to NB french since 1 june and no ITA till now

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Hmm category 1 should get immediate response most of the time. Have you tried emailing them to follow up?

juning1987

Jun 15, 2016
Noue said:
what was your subject and NOC .. i sent mu eoi on 1 June and no response yet
Subject: Connection to new New Brunswick :Work; Education; Previous NB work experience; job offer;
NOC code is 2173.
I got ITA on June 30.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
andy108 said:
Guys I invite you to add/update your NBNPN details in the
What is in progress status mean?

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
juning1987 said:
Subject: Connection to new New Brunswick :Work; Education; Previous NB work experience; job offer;
NOC code is 2173.
I got ITA on June 30.
Congratulations! I bet your processing time will be less than a couple of months :O

Noue

Jul 3, 2016
juning1987 said:
NOC code is 2173.
I got ITA on June 30.
i sent my eoi on 1 jue frnch speaker NOC 2171 .. still no ITA yet :(

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am going for the information session in Abu Dhabi on 17th July 2016. I am residing in UAE and have got the confirmation email after applying almost 3 or 4 time in Dubai & Abu Dhabi since this session was launched. I am filling the Self Assessment Form which they have attached to the email and would like your help in completing the details. Would be grateful, if someone can guide:

01. I have confirmation from both sessions in Dubai & Abu Dhabi but would like to go with the first session which is in Abu Dhabi, I have got three emails, one for Dubai session and 2 for Abu Dhabi Session with different times, Should i send them the email for the confirmation of one and to cancel the other or just ignore this?

02. If my interview is successful, do i need to apply immediately or i can wait and apply later providing the reference of this information session, will the information session event be valid if the application is submitted later say after 6 months?

03. I will be taking all my original documents with myself to the information session, do i need to take the bank statement also at this time?

04. Is the form should be fully complete or we can complete during the interview as i am unable to provide information on some of the questions. if it needs to be complete before hand, can somebody guide on what to write for the below:

Job Seeker Validation: ______________
Express Entry Key# _____-___________
Working or studying in NB: _______ ( i am writing not applicable )
Participated in a NBPNP Event____ ( I am writing here "YES" and providing location and date which i am going to attend.
Open Occupation:__________________
Why are you a good candidate for NB: _____ ( i will be visiting NB in the first week of August, can i mention now itself )

SagaSaga

Jul 3, 2016
Mr. Optimistic said:
Hi all,

I am going for the information session in Abu Dhabi on 17th July 2016. I am residing in UAE and have got the confirmation email after applying almost 3 or 4 time in Dubai & Abu Dhabi since this session was launched. I am filling the Self Assessment Form which they have attached to the email and would like your help in completing the details. Would be grateful, if someone can guide:

01. I have confirmation from both sessions in Dubai & Abu Dhabi but would like to go with the first session which is in Abu Dhabi, I have got three emails, one for Dubai session and 2 for Abu Dhabi Session with different times, Should i send them the email for the confirmation of one and to cancel the other or just ignore this?

02. If my interview is successful, do i need to apply immediately or i can wait and apply later providing the reference of this information session, will the information session event be valid if the application is submitted later say after 6 months?

03. I will be taking all my original documents with myself to the information session, do i need to take the bank statement also at this time?

04. Is the form should be fully complete or we can complete during the interview as i am unable to provide information on some of the questions. if it needs to be complete before hand, can somebody guide on what to write for the below:

Job Seeker Validation: ______________
Express Entry Key# _____-___________
Working or studying in NB: _______ ( i am writing not applicable )
Participated in a NBPNP Event____ ( I am writing here "YES" and providing location and date which i am going to attend.
Open Occupation:__________________
Why are you a good candidate for NB: _____ ( i will be visiting NB in the first week of August, can i mention now itself )
Hi Mr. Optimistic,

I have registered for the Dubai session on 20th July. Time and venue confirmed.

I would suggest the following:

1. Please let them know that you are attending Abu Dhabi session. This may open up an opportunity for the person next in line waiting who has not received a confirmation yet.
2. It says that the successful applicants will be advised to apply immediately. I think you can apply later also. You can get a confirmation from the representatives.
3. Take your bank statements with the converted amount to indicate the funds available in CAD $. The XE converter could easily do this for you.
4. They require fully completed form duly signed by the applicant. Fill the information to the best of your knowledge. You can always amend and email the application later.

Hope this helps

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
Please inform is there anyone who are citizen and residing in India and got you r welcome mail form Dubai / UAE / other countries sessions

thakker.jay

Jul 5, 2016
Hello Everyone,

New to this forum and this process. After reading about the NBPNP, I have some information on which I would like to gather clarity. I have filed my Express Entry profile with a score of 438 under NOC Code 2181, 2171 and 2282 (IT Consultant).

Would like to understand two things:

1) The subject line of the email in which I send the form and updated CV.
2) The body of the email. Do I need to mention any details there?

Regards,
Jay Thakker

vsanty12

Apr 5, 2016
Hi experts, I need your help!

I would like to sell my property(house) to get the required amount for the proof of funds for NBPNP. The amount will then
be deposited on my bank account for future use as POF. My question is: what kind of document will I need to provide,together with the bank
statements, to justify the source of this amount? Thanks.