+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

LupitaDLR

Dec 29, 2015
sdovasquez said:
Attended the 2pm session last 11th June, did we see each other then? :) ;D
Our points lack 1 to pass 67 but I am highly encouraged to take IELTS again to reach the points needed. The person who pre assessed me says that my NOC is in demand and we can leave this as early as this year if given the chance. hoping to submit my EOI soon but of course ill make my IELTS as high as possible!
Hello sdovasquez, what is your NOC code?

mraza

Jun 14, 2016
pynkicecream said:
Hi borak, I registered for the Jul 11 info session in Dubai last March 4. What i received from them is the message that acknowledging my registration and the exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a later date prior to the event. But have yet to receive their confirmation email re date &location.

How abt u? Have u receive any emails apart from the auto generated one similar to what I mentioned above?
Please add me to Whatsapp group
+15066077210

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Maxidoo said:
Hi.
Please what is your NOC? Is it among the listed NOCs on their site?
Based on Manila's info session, you can attend and be given a verbal ITA even if your occupation is not in the list they gave in the website. The occupation you work at however must still belong in the same priority list industries or share the same the same responsibilities as those occupations in demand.

xquizit

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-09-2016
Nomination.....
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
Upfront 29-09-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 18-10-2016
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017
My wife and I just attended the Information Session in Manila last June 11 and we were given a verbal ITA.

Can anyone confirm if I understood this correctly? We don't need to submit an EOI anymore (via email) since we were already given a verbal ITA right? We are now in the process of submitting a full application (hard copies of all forms and documents). Thanks!

Tkelly2

May 15, 2016
xquizit said:
My wife and I just attended the Information Session in Manila last June 11 and we were given a verbal ITA.

Can anyone confirm if I understood this correctly? We don't need to submit an EOI anymore (via email) since we were already given a verbal ITA right? We are now in the process of submitting a full application (hard copies of all forms and documents). Thanks!
Congrats@xquizit, I think verbal ITA suffices, remember they already have information about you...and you made their work easier because of on the spot pre-assessment.

Question@xquizit, if one attends the info session alone without your spouse, would they accept that you submit or provide your spouse's IELTS result as part of adaptability without his or her presence?.....

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
xquizit said:

I'm sorry to ask that, but, what do you mean by a verbal ITA?
I know what it means, gramatically speaking, but, is there really such a thing?
I even looked at their website and there's no mention of that.
Did they give you instructions on what documents to send, which email address to write to? Stuff like that...?
Did they ask you personal stuff as, age, intended NOC code, IELTS scores, proof of funds?

It sounds a little "fishy" and weird, as their whole process is based on their EOI. It's the reason they have those info sessions. So they can kind of narrow down which people they will invite to apply, using their EXPRESSION OF INTEREST system. Otherwise, there's no reason whatsoever to have that 2 page pdf file to filled out and sent to them.

If it is some sort of "special" stream for X country, could you please share where this is information is listed at?

aaalex

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-08-2016
adrscuds said:
I'm sorry to ask that, but, what do you mean by a verbal ITA?
I know what it means, gramatically speaking, but, is there really such a thing?
I even looked at their website and there's no mention of that.
Did they give you instructions on what documents to send, which email address to write to? Stuff like that...?
Did they ask you personal stuff as, age, intended NOC code, IELTS scores, proof of funds?

It sounds a little "fishy" and weird, as their whole process is based on their EOI. It's the reason they have those info sessions. So they can kind of narrow down which people they will invite to apply, using their EXPRESSION OF INTEREST system. Otherwise, there's no reason whatsoever to have that 2 page pdf file to filled out and sent to them.

If it is some sort of "special" stream for X country, could you please share where this is information is listed at?
My understanding about 'verbal ITA' is that the immigration officer at NB session would write down your name and email address once they offer you the 'verbal ITA', then you may send the application package together with the session's date/location as well as the name of the officer who gave that 'verbal ITA'

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
aaalex said:
My understanding about 'verbal ITA' is that the immigration officer at NB session would write down your name and email address once they offer you the 'verbal ITA', then you may send the application package together with the session's date/location as well as the name of the officer who gave that 'verbal ITA'
Hum, interesting. I just find it very sketchy. Nowhere in their website there's such information. And that's not an "informal" situation as to not be disclosed at their website. I've stayed till the very end of the information session here in Brazil, until everyone left the room (I was one of the last ones to leave the room, and I was talking to the two gentlemen which were doing all the speaking) and none of that was mentioned whatsoever.

Also I've never heard of such thing as a verbal ITA. There has to be official communication (not to mention documentation) of that sort of stuff.

But, who knows! People from the Philippines could be awarded some special treatment and the rest of the world not, LoL...

xquizit

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-09-2016
Nomination.....
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
Upfront 29-09-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 18-10-2016
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017
Tkelly2 said:
Congrats@xquizit, I think verbal ITA suffices, remember they already have information about you...and you made their work easier because of on the spot pre-assessment.

Question@xquizit, if one attends the info session alone without your spouse, would they accept that you submit or provide your spouse's IELTS result as part of adaptability without his or her presence?.....
Thanks Tkelly2. Yes I believe they would accept your spouse's documents as well. When the NB representative was interviewing me, he asked for my wife's documents without wanting to actually see her (he actually said "I don't need to talk to your wife").

I eventually called her to my side anyway and we were interviewed together. After which, the representative asked us who we thought would have the better chance of getting a successful application (I was actually supposed to ask him this question LOL) so we decided that it would be my wife who should be the Principal Applicant. HTH

reiner

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
July 5, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
September 26, 2016
Passport Req..
January 5, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 17, 2017
LANDED..........
March 15, 2017
Hi all, newbie here just attended info session last june 11, 2016 11am in Manila. As far as I can remember those who were interviewed after the session and was able to meet the required points for their EOI would be given an ITA. My questiin is do we still need to submit EOI through e-mail and wait for the ITA or we can already submit all the documents already? Where would we send it to? TIA

reiner

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
July 5, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
September 26, 2016
Passport Req..
January 5, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 17, 2017
LANDED..........
March 15, 2017
xquizit said:

Hi xquizit, we also attended the info session last June 11. Who did interviewed you after the session? We were interviewed by Mr.Ashraf and he informed us that we need to submit also our full documents on or before july 25. Where are we going to send the documents? TIA

xquizit

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-09-2016
Nomination.....
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
Upfront 29-09-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 18-10-2016
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017
reiner said:
Hi xquizit, we also attended the info session last June 11. Who did interviewed you after the session? We were interviewed by Mr.Ashraf and he informed us that we need to submit also our full documents on or before july 25. Where are we going to send the documents? TIA
Is Mr. Ashraf the darker-skinned representative? The one seated nearer the door? He was the same on who interviewed us.

Download all of the forms and list of requirements in the NB website. The address where to mail the documents is in one of the forms (the Documents Checklist Express Entry Labour Market Stream form I believe).

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
adrscuds said:
Hum, interesting. I just find it very sketchy. Nowhere in their website there's such information. And that's not an "informal" situation as to not be disclosed at their website. I've stayed till the very end of the information session here in Brazil, until everyone left the room (I was one of the last ones to leave the room, and I was talking to the two gentlemen which were doing all the speaking) and none of that was mentioned whatsoever.

Also I've never heard of such thing as a verbal ITA. There has to be official communication (not to mention documentation) of that sort of stuff.

But, who knows! People from the Philippines could be awarded some special treatment and the rest of the world not, LoL...
Well, we'll find out soon enough when these people who received "verbal ITAs" get their nominations.

IMO, it's a more efficient system if they can do the screening on the spot, rather than wait for emails and sift through paperwork.

They're free to amend to their rules any time.

reiner

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
July 5, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
September 26, 2016
Passport Req..
January 5, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 17, 2017
LANDED..........
March 15, 2017
xquizit said:
Is Mr. Ashraf the darker-skinned representative? The one seated nearer the door? He was the same on who interviewed us.

Download all of the forms and list of requirements in the NB website. The address where to mail the documents is in one of the forms (the Documents Checklist Express Entry Labour Market Stream form I believe).
Yup he's the one near the door. Have you already requested a copy of your ECA to be sent to NB? And as far as I can remember during the Info Session last June 11, they said that we have until July 25 to complete and submit all the documents needed am I right? TIA

xquizit

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-09-2016
Nomination.....
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
Upfront 29-09-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 18-10-2016
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017
Nope haven't requested my ECA yet. Will be doing that in the next couple of days. I'm not sure about the July 25 deadline but I plan to submit everything in a week or so.

We're not supposed to send an EOI via email anymore right?