+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

ank_can

Jun 30, 2015
twztedelegance said:
Hi all,

Been reading through this thread, thanks for all the help and great info. I got an ITA for NBPNP, i am trying to put together my documents asap as I am running out of time and would appreciate any help. I have a few quick questions..

1.For the IELTS and my degree transcript, do I get the envelopes sent directly to NBPNP or is it OK if I get sealed envelopes sent to me then include them in my application? Who should these be addressed to??

2. In my work experience letter, I worked for 10 months at a particular salary then got a raise. should I include that my title and role was the same, and then salary 1 was xxx per annum and salary 2 xxxx per annum after raise, will that be fine? Wanna make sure I get everything in 1 shot.

3. Is a scanned copy of birth certificate fine? I was born in India

4. I am currently employed in NB on a work visa, do I need to include the net worth statement or proof of bank funds? I believe it is not required, correct? Will save me some hassle.

5. For the photos required in the application, do they have to be a particular size or format? is there a standardized form?

6. I have worked a few different jobs but I am claiming experience on only my main job from last year which was in the right NOC, I need to list all other jobs in the NBPNP application but I don't need references for them right? Many of them were while I was studying in University like research and teaching assistant, does this need to be included?

7. I have not filed any income tax returns in Canada yet (stupid of me but I saw that all mine were not mandatory, income tax is taken at source) so I don't think I have a notice of assessment, I have a T4. Is this a problem? I'm worried about this.

Thanks all
Hello Members,

I am in middle of submitting my application to NBPNP and have two queries :

1. In Document checklist form, they mentioned - "If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the original version."

Does it mean that I need to send the Photocopy of Original Document along with an Original Translation, which is notarized too ?

2. My wife doesn't have her birth certificate, however her 10th School certificate mentions her parents name along with her DOB. So in absence of her birth certificate, can I submit an affidavit along with her 10th Certificate ?

Please advise..

Thanks

aaalex

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-08-2016
bieber123 said:
Hello! I got an ita yesterday from the information session and I'm working on putting my documents together for the full application. Did any of you go through IQAS for the ECA?
congratulations! what does the 'ITA' look like? its an email?

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bieber123 said:
Hello! I got an ita yesterday from the information session and I'm working on putting my documents together for the full application. Did any of you go through IQAS for the ECA?
Hi. How do you register for the NB information session in AbuDHabi in July? I sent them 2 emails already but there isn't any reply. How did you register? Thanks.

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bieber123 said:
Thanks!! I attended the information session in Manila at 2pm.

I was wondering about IQAS since I don't know how to ask them to send an electronic copy of my eca to nb. Did you send a hard copy or a pdf or both?
As per the application guidelines, you have to get in touch with the CIC Designated agency, in this case the IQAS to forward a copy of your ECA to Immigration NB. If you get in touch with IQAS, they could guide you further.

bieber123

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
aaalex said:
congratulations! what does the 'ITA' look like? its an email?
The ita from the recent information session that I attended was a verbal invitation. However I think the ITA is generally sent as an email.

sdovasquez

Apr 14, 2014
bieber123 said:
Thanks!! I attended the information session in Manila at 2pm.

I was wondering about IQAS since I don't know how to ask them to send an electronic copy of my eca to nb. Did you send a hard copy or a pdf or both?
Attended the 2pm session last 11th June, did we see each other then? :) ;D
Our points lack 1 to pass 67 but I am highly encouraged to take IELTS again to reach the points needed. The person who pre assessed me says that my NOC is in demand and we can leave this as early as this year if given the chance. hoping to submit my EOI soon but of course ill make my IELTS as high as possible!

bieber123

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
zaksam777 said:
Hi. How do you register for the NB information session in AbuDHabi in July? I sent them 2 emails already but there isn't any reply. How did you register? Thanks.
There's a link in their website for the registration. There's a list of sessions and then pick which one to register to. You can find it in their website.

bieber123

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
linksaran said:
As per the application guidelines, you have to get in touch with the CIC Designated agency, in this case the IQAS to forward a copy of your ECA to Immigration NB. If you get in touch with IQAS, they could guide you further.
Thanks! I already contacted IQAS for the duplicate certificate. I was just wondering since the checklist states that I should ask IQAS to send the document through email also. But IQAS said they don't do that.

bieber123

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
sdovasquez said:
Our points lack 1 to pass 67 but I am highly encouraged to take IELTS again to reach the points needed. The person who pre assessed me says that my NOC is in demand and we can leave this as early as this year if given the chance. hoping to submit my EOI soon but of course ill make my IELTS as high as possible!
Attended last Sunday :) What's your NOC? Nice. I hope you finish your IELTS soon!

wildspirit

Jul 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
sdovasquez said:
Sdovasquez,
Sorry but what NOC Number is in demand? Just trying to understand the job market in NB.

mikmag

Jun 14, 2016
Hello everyone! I'm somewhat new here. I just want to ask if this is normal that NB has no feedback yet regarding our application? Pass EOI last January 2016, received an ITA last March 2016, submitted requirements last April, submitted additional requirements last end of April 2016 after first review. We have not received any feedback if they have received our additional requirements. If anybody knows, to whom are we going to email for followup if they have received our additional documents and hopefully we can ask for feedback. Thank you. I hope I can reply from you guys,

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bieber123 said:
There's a link in their website for the registration. There's a list of sessions and then pick which one to register to. You can find it in their website.
can you please share that link? All I know is that there is an email and they reply to you if you are registered. I sent 2 emails but reply.
Thanks.

Maxidoo

May 13, 2013
sdovasquez said:
Hi.
Please what is your NOC? Is it among the listed NOCs on their site?

pynkicecream

Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
borak said:
Thanks Man,

I have added you in the group.

I have registered for information session, going to be held in Dubai.

I hope will workout for me.

Thanks
Hi borak, I registered for the Jul 11 info session in Dubai last March 4. What i received from them is the message that acknowledging my registration and the exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a later date prior to the event. But have yet to receive their confirmation email re date &location.

How abt u? Have u receive any emails apart from the auto generated one similar to what I mentioned above?