Med's Request
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016; Passed 12-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/04/2017
I think you should pay close attention to what makes you ineligible and if you feel you are eligible you should check if you answers the questions correctly.

chimetex2002

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
N4 58' 15.3084" E8 19" 44.9832"
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
10-09-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22/09/2016, 16/02/2017
Med's Request
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016; Passed 12-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/04/2017
Hello StevieFray,

I am not in doubt of what you said. Diversity plays a key role when it comes to immigration into a western country like Canada. On the other hand, what happens if the Caribbean people never show up? you may want to view these official stats(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp) to see how many people have come in through this process(Express Entry) into Canada. I dont think it really is as large as ur description.

StevieFray said:
I see you've fallen into the trap of thinking applying will give you an ITA. That is the catch 22 :p. NB will allow you to submit your application even if you are eligible but its up to them to acknowledge, less invite. So if their province feels like capping without giving any public notice, they can and you will have to wait until God knows when. Its not you though, I see more persons falling into that same trap because they feel that since a stream is open, it automatically means they will receive an AOR and ITA in a short span of time. 8)

Keep in mind that, the process is also selective. This means that if 1000 Indians apply and say two persons from the Caribbean applied, those two Caribbean individuals would receive an AOR and ITA very quickly. Provinces know that a large volume of Indians want to do the same thing. If its not diversity in the job, its going to be in the nationality. Keep in mind that a critical part of Canada's immigration is diversity and based on stats, there are many Indians, Nigerians, and Chinese, so it less favorable (or time-consuming) than other nationalities. That is why they have their own stream, to ensure that they can select.

Tkelly2

May 15, 2016
Thanx @Chimetex2002,

I quiet understand the gap, but in the interim, can i progress with creating the profile? because i need the Code for the EOI,
can i always come back to the EE profile to Edit the profile as soon as the gap is rectified? or will this affect the concerned Province's decision to consider me for the Provincial Nomition?

aaalex

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-08-2016
StevieFray said:
I see you've fallen into the trap of thinking applying will give you an ITA. That is the catch 22 :p. NB will allow you to submit your application even if you are eligible but its up to them to acknowledge, less invite. So if their province feels like capping without giving any public notice, they can and you will have to wait until God knows when. Its not you though, I see more persons falling into that same trap because they feel that since a stream is open, it automatically means they will receive an AOR and ITA in a short span of time. 8)

Keep in mind that, the process is also selective. This means that if 1000 Indians apply and say two persons from the Caribbean applied, those two Caribbean individuals would receive an AOR and ITA very quickly. Provinces know that a large volume of Indians want to do the same thing. If its not diversity in the job, its going to be in the nationality. Keep in mind that a critical part of Canada's immigration is diversity and based on stats, there are many Indians, Nigerians, and Chinese, so it less favorable (or time-consuming) than other nationalities. That is why they have their own stream, to ensure that they can select.
Hi StevieFray,

I agree the diversity plays a part in NB's decision, however I think the key point is whether or not a candidate can find a job within six months, because I believe NB is looking for good tax-payers.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chimetex2002 said:
Hello,

This is not the final mail or approval mail from NBPNP. You will get an email(not automated) from the NBPNP team about approval of your attendance to the information session. still be on the look out.
Hi. How do you register for the NB information session in AbuDHabi in July? I sent them 2 emails already but there isn't any reply. How did you register? Thanks.

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
zaksam777 said:
Hi. How do you register for the NB information session in AbuDHabi in July? I sent them 2 emails already but there isn't any reply. How did you register? Thanks.
You have to send an e-mail to promotions@gnb.ca to gain approval for attending the session.

All the best!

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hi guys,

Need advise. Are there any bankers here? Coz, I'm one and I'm looking for a good match for my NOC that would be eligible for New Brunswick. Upon checking the closest to my current job is NOC 0122 as Operations Manager. I do also have an experience as a bank branch accountant which is NOC 1111. Which of the two NOC has a good chance?

TIA.

aaalex

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-08-2016
LokiJr01 said:
Based on Manila's info session the target processing time from AOR is between 8 to 12 weeks.
thx dude

bieber123

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hello! I got an ita yesterday from the information session and I'm working on putting my documents together for the full application. Did any of you go through IQAS for the ECA?

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bieber123 said:
Hello! I got an ita yesterday from the information session and I'm working on putting my documents together for the full application. Did any of you go through IQAS for the ECA?
Hey Bieber,

A massive congratulations to you!!
Could you pl tell,which info session did u attend and when it was held.

I am not sure about IQAS, as I went through WES , got ECA in 20 days!!!

bieber123

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
linksaran said:
Hey Bieber,

A massive congratulations to you!!
Could you pl tell,which info session did u attend and when it was held.

I am not sure about IQAS, as I went through WES , got ECA in 20 days!!!
Thanks!! I attended the information session in Manila at 2pm.

I was wondering about IQAS since I don't know how to ask them to send an electronic copy of my eca to nb. Did you send a hard copy or a pdf or both?

Maxidoo

May 13, 2013
ratm_clone said:
Hi guys,

Need advise. Are there any bankers here? Coz, I'm one and I'm looking for a good match for my NOC that would be eligible for New Brunswick. Upon checking the closest to my current job is NOC 0122 as Operations Manager. I do also have an experience as a bank branch accountant which is NOC 1111. Which of the two NOC has a good chance?

TIA.
Hi Ratm,
Have you tried NOC 1212-Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers?

krsb88

May 6, 2016
I submitted my EOI on May 17th and not heard anything back??
Anyone else submitted EOI for Open category for NOC 2172 and been successful??
How long does it take?

Thanks.