NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
santocan said:
oh really? i dont think i've come across that web page.

S
Simply google "Eligibility Requirements to Submit an EOI" It is on their website. I am not allowed to paste a link here.

But here is something that can help you

Welcomenb dot ca

and then go to

Home --> Immigrating and Settling --> How to immigrate --> New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program --> New Brunswick Express Entry

Read everything

Take care.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
edgeoftomorrow said:
Hello,

Is it compulsory to work in those profession listed as target profession before you can submit EOI after the information session.My NOC is 2234.I hope someone can please shed lights on this.
What were you doing in seminar than? It was all explained. If they could not explain you, I cannot.

If you do not have any connection with NB and are not a part of open category NOC, then you need to attend seminar - that's the ticket to send EOI. U can use that ticket for 2 years.

Take care

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
ritchie_v said:
Simply google "Eligibility Requirements to Submit an EOI" It is on their website. I am not allowed to paste a link here.

But here is something that can help you

Welcomenb dot ca

and then go to

Home --> Immigrating and Settling --> How to immigrate --> New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program --> New Brunswick Express Entry

Read everything

Take care.
thanks ritchie..

lets keep each other updated about our ITA's.. good luck to all of us who haven't yet got the ITA.

S

Denys

May 12, 2016
Hi everyone,
Need to consult before sending an application with those who collected documents and organized package by yourself and succeeded in the end

Checklist document says: "do not use binders...to organize your docs", on another hand "staple photo to blank paper and staple to ... form". So,
- may I use stapler or should I leave multiple form pages unstapled?
- what is the right way to attach photos
- any requirements to photo size? Cic had 50x70mm if I am not mistaken

- is it enough to provide evidence of ordering education assessment certificate to be sent to NB or shall I include certified and translated diplomas to my application?

- some forms require witness signature and signature location, what could they be, some official institution or doesn't really matter?

Suppose I get nomination ;) and I need to upload docs online to CIC,
- does NB send anything of my application to CIC?
- what should I be uploading to CIC and shall I scan all papers exactly in a form I am sending to NB in order to upload later to CIC? For example: scan translated and notarized civil passport...

Thanks a lot!

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Denys said:
Hi everyone,
Need to consult before sending an application with those who collected documents and organized package by yourself and succeeded in the end

Checklist document says: "do not use binders...to organize your docs", on another hand "staple photo to blank paper and staple to ... form". So,

- is it enough to provide evidence of ordering education assessment certificate to be sent to NB or shall I include certified and translated diplomas to my application?

- some forms require witness signature and signature location, what could they be, some official institution or doesn't really matter?

- what should I be uploading to CIC and shall I scan all papers exactly in a form I am sending to NB in order to upload later to CIC? For example: scan translated and notarized civil passport...

Thanks a lot!
Hi Denys, could you kindly let us know under which category have u got an ITA? and when did u submit ur EOI?

S

Denys

May 12, 2016
santocan said:
Hi Denys, could you kindly let us know under which category have u got an ITA? and when did u submit ur EOI?

S
Hi, I got ITA for NBPNP under Labour market stream (skilled worker), EOI was submitted on 25th of Feb, ITA received on 28th of April

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
Denys said:
Hi, I got ITA for NBPNP under Labour market stream (skilled worker), EOI was submitted on 25th of Feb, ITA received on 28th of April
congrats Denys!

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Denys said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot!
Congrats.... I would be happy if I would have helped u. BTW, what was ur NOC code? Under open category??

Denys

May 12, 2016
farhamdew said:
Congrats.... I would be happy if I would have helped u. BTW, what was ur NOC code? Under open category??
NOC code was 2174
So far nothing to congratulate with... Still preparing a package and still need some help

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Denys said:
great.. congrats denys. did u apply under category 1,2 or 3?

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Denys said:
NOC code was 2174
So far nothing to congratulate with... Still preparing a package and still need some help
Yeah I know. Okay I will search for further information to help you.

matvey_inn

May 16, 2016
In need your help.
I am filling the EOI for NB. Not everything is clear for me, especially regarding WORK EXPERIENCE.
My current NOC is 0124. I have had experience in it for last 3 years. Before that I had worked in 4163 NOCs for two years.
So, is my experience 2-3 or 4-5 years?

What to write in the field OPEN OCCUPATION?

Thanks!

mailforhari

May 13, 2016
mailforhari said:
Hi all,

is there a Whatsapp group created where we can add ourselves?

If not, four of us have created a group and we would like to extend this group by adding all members of this forum who are all interested.

Please add the below numbers to the existing group:
+1-425-435-3930
+1-518-915-9198
+1-801-635-7586
+1-804-503-2550

If there is no group available, then you can send your request to any of the above numbers and we will add your numbers to our group so that we can grow it. Our group's name is "Canada Exp Entry Group".

Please let us know your recommendations.

Thanks,

Hari
I would like to update that our numbers were added to the existing WhatsApp group and we have deleted the one we created. Thanks!!!

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

My score is 74/100. NOC is 2171. My job role's name is Systems Analyst. I work on a proprietary software with back end in DB2/mainframe. But I have used SQL extensively to generate reports and for analysis. Major responsibility of my job is also designing the user interface aspects of our software and also our website.

My job title isn't any of those listed on the http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html for Open Category : Software Developer / Quality Assurance Engineer (Or QA engineer) / Mobile Developer / UI/UX Developer

I have skills that are listed under Software Developer, Quality Assurance Engineer, UI/UX Developer.

So are they only considering people with experience in those specific job titles with those specific skills for each of them?

Can someone clarify?

Thanks in advance.