+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Maxidoo

May 13, 2013
Ttga said:
Pls, I want to know if anyone traveling to another country to attend the forum has been officially invited and how close to the date did you get your confirmation.

Then pls I want to known also if any banker has been invited, what NOC did the person use. Thanking you.

[I submitted under NOC1212 and I am yet to get any feedback. I keep checking my email. Can anyone who attended session in another country tell us when he/she got approval to attend session please ]

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Eureka said:
I want to know how long should I live in NB after landing, if I cannot find a suitable job in my filed in NB.
Does anyone here have the same concern?
This very same question has been asked at the info session in Sao Paulo. The presenter said this:

"After an immigrant becomes a permanent resident, it's the province's job to keep him in the province that nominated you."

He even joked about been accepted as Microsoft's CEO at a different place.

What he meant is, the province has to provide us, wannabe nominees, with the "tools" to be able to settle there and grow roots. Yes, they ask you for a commitment to stay within their province, but the canadian constitution guarantees you, as a permanent resident, the freedom to relocate to anywhere you see fit in Canada.

Read this, fro attorney Colin R. Singer

A starting point for discussion is section 6 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Commonly known as the Canadian Charter or the Constitution Act, 1982, it is a series of legislative enactments dating back to the birth of Canada in 1867 that provides Canadians with basic rights in relations with government at all levels and binds all provincial/territorial legislative assemblies in Canada including the federal legislature, the Parliament of Canada. Section 6 provides permanent residents and Canadian citizens with the right to live and work in any province in Canada.

Section 6 reads:

Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
to move to and take up residence in any province; and
to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
In immigration matters, the implication of section 6 and mobility rights under the Charter is significant. But these rights do not actually begin until permanent residence has been established.

Once a province selects an applicant, the federal department of Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) will oversee admissibility issues, including health and security. Upon landing at a Port of Entry (POE) in Canada, the Canada Border Services Agency will also ensure admissibility and this would include verifying the truthfulness of an applicant’s intentions to reside in a particular province.

Paragraph 87(2)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) clarifies that a foreign national is a member of the PN class if they intend to reside in the province that has nominated them.

After receiving a permanent residence visa and appearing at a port of entry for admission to Canada, once admitted, there is nothing that can come in between an applicant’s Charter mobility rights to live and work anywhere in Canada. The provinces which seek to attract newcomers under their provincial immigration programs are left to create the right conditions to attract and more importantly, retain immigrants.
There isn't such a thing as to a minimum period of time that one has to stay at any give province. During your landing (remember you're still not a permanent resident at this point) you have to prove to the immigration officer that you are, indeed, going to the province that nominated you (for example, you do your landing procedures in Toronto, but you have a flight booked to Moncton, an address to hotel where you made reservations there, and etc). After you clear through the landing procedures, you'll be given PR status.

Then, the aforementioned information will be valid to you. You can move anytime you want. Just don't be an a$$hole and go straight out to Toronto, Vancouver or whatever. At least try to start and make a living at the province that mentioned you. After all, you did accept their nomination right? You pursued it! At least try to make it work. If it doesn't, and you ran out of alternatives there, then go somewhere else.

Simple as that...

Ttga

Apr 22, 2016
webbman90 said:
Am travelling form Nigeria - New York. Got my confirmation from NBPNP Team a week later.

Thank you webbman. Hope to receive a confirmation soon, registered on Friday, to go from nija to Dubai which is in July.

Hope to get a feed back from you after the forum.
Are you going with your family?

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
tanit said:
hi guys

how to send EI to NB , only by land mail ?
By EI you mean EOI?

It's via EMAIL. That info is quite explicit on their website

Did you attend a session?

Eureka

Apr 25, 2016
Thanks adrscuds, your reply is really useful, that's just the kind information I'm looking for, thanks.

adrscuds said:
This very same question has been asked at the info session in Sao Paulo. The presenter said this:

"After an immigrant becomes a permanent resident, it's the province's job to keep him in the province that nominated you."

He even joked about been accepted as Microsoft's CEO at a different place.

What he meant is, the province has to provide us, wannabe nominees, with the "tools" to be able to settle there and grow roots. Yes, they ask you for a commitment to stay within their province, but the canadian constitution guarantees you, as a permanent resident, the freedom to relocate to anywhere you see fit in Canada.

Read this, fro attorney Colin R. Singer

There isn't such a thing as to a minimum period of time that one has to stay at any give province. During your landing (remember you're still not a permanent resident at this point) you have to prove to the immigration officer that you are, indeed, going to the province that nominated you (for example, you do your landing procedures in Toronto, but you have a flight booked to Moncton, an address to hotel where you made reservations there, and etc). After you clear through the landing procedures, you'll be given PR status.

Then, the aforementioned information will be valid to you. You can move anytime you want. Just don't be an a$$hole and go straight out to Toronto, Vancouver or whatever. At least try to start and make a living at the province that mentioned you. After all, you did accept their nomination right? You pursued it! At least try to make it work. If it doesn't, and you ran out of alternatives there, then go somewhere else.

Simple as that...

immunvet

Apr 27, 2016
Hi everyone
Does somebody planning to attend Mexico info session?
I`m from another country, also I`ve got authorisation and confirmation letter
But I still waiting for letter with place and time
Maybe someone have this information to share
thank you all

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
adrscuds said:
Just don't be an a$$hole and go straight out to Toronto, Vancouver or whatever. At least try to start and make a living at the province that mentioned you. After all, you did accept their nomination right? You pursued it! At least try to make it work. If it doesn't, and you ran out of alternatives there, then go somewhere else.

Simple as that...
Thanks for the informative post..I really liked the above part :)

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immunvet said:
Hi everyone
Does somebody planning to attend Mexico info session?
I`m from another country, also I`ve got authorisation and confirmation letter
But I still waiting for letter with place and time
Maybe someone have this information to share
thank you all
which country are you from ?
which NOC category you have applied ?

immunvet

Apr 27, 2016
lildip said:
which country are you from ?
which NOC category you have applied ?
Ukraine
Noc is 0621 ( retail manager )
But I've got letter from promotions :
You are welcome to attend
And after I registered to session in mexico
But they dont send me letter about time and place...

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
immunvet said:
Ukraine
Hi mate,

if you applied for NBPNP please add your details to NBPNP Tracker

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immunvet said:
Ukraine
Thanks for your reply. need to know some more information. After you send them request to attend in mexico how long they did to invite you ?

they confirmed it via email? right ?

i have send them request 2 days back so wondering if they will ever respond to my email. my NOC code is 2171.

immunvet

Apr 27, 2016
lildip said:
Thanks for your reply. need to know some more information. After you send them request to attend in mexico how long they did to invite you ?

they confirmed it via email? right ?

i have send them request 2 days back so wondering if they will ever respond to my email. my NOC code is 2171.
They sent me an answer after 1 week... Then I registered and ther sent me this :
Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Saturday, 30 April, 2016 - 11:00 at Please note that this event is not confirmed! The exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a letter date prior to the event. We appreciate your understanding..

You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

I wonder maybe they tell about exact time and place 1 day before event...

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immunvet said:
They sent me an answer after 1 week... Then I registered and ther sent me this :
Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Saturday, 30 April, 2016 - 11:00 at Please note that this event is not confirmed! The exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a letter date prior to the event. We appreciate your understanding..

excellent. thanks a lot for the reply. according to their website participant have to be a citizen of the host country where they are arranging.They will not allow foreign nationals unless written permission.If anybody wants to participate from a overseas country they will first have to send their resume and language test result. so i send and email to them asking for permission first. I didnt registered any country as per their website instruction. am i in the right direction ?

LupitaDLR

Dec 29, 2015
immunvet said:

Hi immunvet! I'm going to attend Mexico session too. A friend told me they are going to send an email with the exact location (usually an Hotel) about 3 days before the date you register for. So, I believe they are going to send us an email today.

keep checking my email ;D