+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

tushard8

Nov 11, 2015
Mr. Friendly, Congratulations on ur ITA !! So for now its the time for final application for nomination. How do they send an ITA, is through an email ?

I submitted my EOI on March 13th 2016, anybody else who submitted the EOI in same period and got an ITA. I score 72 points.

Rohexpentry

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tushard8 said:
Mr. Friendly, Congratulations on ur ITA !! So for now its the time for final application for nomination. How do they send an ITA, is through an email ?

I submitted my EOI on March 13th 2016, anybody else who submitted the EOI in same period and got an ITA. I score 72 points.
I think a nomination by a province fetches you 600 points and then we have to wait for the next EE draw to actually get an ITA. Experienced guys, Correct me if I am wrong ?

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Rohexpentry said:
I think a nomination by a province fetches you 600 points and then we have to wait for the next EE draw to actually get an ITA. Experienced guys, Correct me if I am wrong ?
I think what tushard means is the NBPNP ITA. After sending an EOI and if the NBPNP people sees that you are qualified in their criteria and chooses you, they are going to send you an ITA (via email) to submit full application to them within 45 days upon receipt of their email in order to have additional 600 pts to be added in your EE profile. Of course, your documents will be reviewed first for nomination to get the 600pts. If you have 600pts, you just have to wait for the EE draw to get an ITA (federal/ee).

Rohexpentry

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im_a_banker said:
I think what tushard means is the NBPNP ITA. After sending an EOI and if the NBPNP people sees that you are qualified in their criteria and chooses you, they are going to send you an ITA (via email) to submit full application to them within 45 days upon receipt of their email in order to have additional 600 pts to be added in your EE profile. Of course, your documents will be reviewed first for nomination to get the 600pts. If you have 600pts, you just have to wait for the EE draw to get an ITA (federal/ee).
gotcha... makes sense. Do you know what are all the docs that they ask for in their email once they decide to send an ITA. Thanks

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Rohexpentry said:
gotcha... makes sense. Do you know what are all the docs that they ask for in their email once they decide to send an ITA. Thanks
Check their site

http://welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/application_guideandforms.html

And download their guide for express entry. All the info and docs needed are listed there.

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
mgraf said:
Does anyone know if the resume need to be in Canadian format? :'(
It'll be much better if your resume is in Canadian format.

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
cool_canada said:
Thanks for the link..... I registered one session in July '16.. let's see
Guys, what is the next step? Will they send me an email? They sent me auto-response.

Also, will attending the session help me to get ITA from NS?

tushard8

Nov 11, 2015
Thanks guys for your comments on my earlier post !! One more below thing to discuss:

While submitting a final application for NBPNP based on ITA received we have to provide Work experience reference letters for last 10 years as its stated below:
Work Experience (principal applicant only)
Provide original letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years.
Letters must be:
• written on company letterhead;
• signed by the responsible officer/supervisor;
• show the company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses;
and
• stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable).

For me its very difficult to get the reference letters from my earlier employers , I worked with 4 employers in last 9 years. Any alternative solution for this ? Can we provide a statutory declaration in place of original reference letters on company letter head ?
If yes do we have the sample declaration letter which can be used ?

Thanks in advance !!

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
tushard8 said:
Thanks guys for your comments on my earlier post !! One more below thing to discuss:

While submitting a final application for NBPNP based on ITA received we have to provide Work experience reference letters for last 10 years as its stated below:
Work Experience (principal applicant only)
Provide original letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years.
Letters must be:
• written on company letterhead;
• signed by the responsible officer/supervisor;
• show the company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses;
and
• stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable).

For me its very difficult to get the reference letters from my earlier employers , I worked with 4 employers in last 9 years. Any alternative solution for this ? Can we provide a statutory declaration in place of original reference letters on company letter head ?
If yes do we have the sample declaration letter which can be used ?

Thanks in advance !!
You do not need a reference letter from all employers from the last 10 years. You can send just from your current employer and prove that you work for that company for at least one year. Now, with one year of experience, you will have fewer points than if you can prove that you have been working somewhere else before. It is important that you have one year experience in category 0,A,B and to have at least 67 points on EOI. If you see the EOI form there says next:

Minimum one year continuous
full-time, or equivalent in
continuous, paid part-time
work in NOC O, A, or B

so that means that you need to meet only a minimum criteria in order to apply.

Nayak2

Mar 22, 2016
Hi Rohexpentry,
Us info session is not finalized yet as per Nbpnp .are you located in us or canada?Did you get any other email outside of auto generated email

Rohexpentry

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nayak2 said:
Hi Rohexpentry,
Us info session is not finalized yet as per Nbpnp .are you located in us or canada?Did you get any other email outside of auto generated email
I did not receive any email apart from auto generated one. Where does it say that US sessions are not finalized? Am in US.

Autokinesis

Apr 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
November 2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
31-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
santocan said:
Oh that's some relieving news !! BTW when did u send ur EOI dear friend ?? And after how many weeks did u get an ITA?

S
I sent my EOI on 27th Feb, I have two connections with NB and I put them both in the subject line. I got mine in about 37 days. I'd highly suggest to wait at least 45 days then send another.

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Autokinesis said:
I sent my EOI on 27th Feb, I have two connections with NB and I put them both in the subject line. I got mine in about 37 days. I'd highly suggest to wait at least 45 days then send another.
sure thanks.. i'll go by ur advice..