+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
I don't think that all the occupations can apply for nbpnp. Only those who have work experience in the high demand occupation list given at their website www.welcomenb.ca. My noc is 4163 and I don't know if it matches with business and financial analyst. Moreover , my education doesn't match with my noc because I am Msc. Please advise those who have attended previous sessions.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Lilyee said:
I don't think that all the occupations can apply for nbpnp. Only those who have work experience in the high demand occupation list given at their website www.welcomenb.ca. My noc is 4163 and I don't know if it matches with business and financial analyst. Moreover , my education doesn't match with my noc because I am Msc. Please advise those who have attended previous sessions.
Hi Lilyee/Other members,

Ya you are right. i read the page carefully.

Lilyee just a general question. My NOC is 1111 (Financial Accountant). Although its not in high demand but I will be eligible to send my EOI after attending an info session.

If I am correct, I can send the EOI. It's only that I may not be on priority. Am i understanding correctly?

Sameer.

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hi Sameer, yes I believe that you are eligible to send your EOI after attending the information session. Just priority will be given to those who have occupation in demand list.

joycm

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you PJ1220 for this info. And your blog is very helpful as well.
I have actually sent my EOI last week so I will wait if I will receive ITA for that.

By the way, I am from Cebu.

PJ1220 said:
Hi joycm. We have the same NOC and almost the same situation. The only difference is NOC 1311 is my present work, yours is not. My work experience for said NOC is at 4 years, yours is at 2 years. To cut it short, that is actually my dilemma during our time. I actually called Sir Jake about it and he told me that "It doesn't matter what NOC you have for as long as you have a continuous work experience for the last 10 years then you will get the maximum score. Just be sure to provide proof of your jobs." see here:

Good luck. Just be sure to change also your principal NOC in your EE profile. :)

Maxidoo

May 13, 2013
Requirement to attend information session in another country has been modifies! You must obtain a written authorisation for the session and also indicate your profession and language test results too.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
joycm said:
Hi, can someone enlighten me on my score for work experience?
My intended NOC is 1311.

But for the last 6 years to present, I'm doing 1212 (Supervisor of finance)
And for 2 years before that, 1311 (bookkeeper)

Can I still get the maximum points? Considering I only had 2 years experience as bookkeeper?
You could key in both the NOC codes -- 1212 & 1311 as long its in the same domain & both 1212 and 1311 falls under same domain.

I did the same as I have experience in 0213 & 2171 & I have mentioned both the codes . I already received my ITA.

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Dear All,

can please some one guide me regarding attending session for NB.

1. In online forms page link there is a form for EOI form that need to be filled and scanned and then signed and to be sent in their email entree.express.entry@gov.ca

2.there is online form on NB site while looking session venue .there is separate button in front of each session venue "SIGN UP"

NOW THE CONFUSION IS WHICH ONE NEED TO BE FILLED AND THEN SEND. EITHER PDF OR ONLINE ON THEIR SITE WITH SIGN UP.

PLS clear it for me...

Billions of thanks...

awsabug

Feb 10, 2016
abdulbasit001 said:
Dear All,

1. In online forms page link there is a form for EOI form that need to be filled and scanned and then signed and to be sent in their email entree.express.entry@gov.ca

2.there is online form on NB site while looking session venue .there is separate button in front of each session venue "SIGN UP"

NOW THE CONFUSION IS WHICH ONE NEED TO BE FILLED AND THEN SEND. EITHER PDF OR ONLINE ON THEIR SITE WITH SIGN UP.

PLS clear it for me...

Billions of thanks...
Hello Abdul,

I believe you do not need the EOI forms just yet. What you need to do first is attend a session.

You can sign up through the respective schedules and locations here on this link: livinginnb.ca/

Good luck!

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
hello abdulbasi001! to attend the Info Session, you need to sign up in the livinginnb.ca site. The PDF file is for EOI which will follow once you have attended the session.

abdulbasit001 said:
Dear All,

PLS clear it for me...

Billions of thanks...

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Hi,
I AM PLANNING TO APPLY EOI FOR NBPNP EELMS
I CHECKED MY POINTS AND ITS 68
HOWEVER I DO NOT HAVE CONNECTION WITH NB
OR I HAVE NOT ATTAIN INFORMATION SECESSION
IS THERE ANY REQUIREMENT BEFORE I APPLY TO EOI?
PLEASE REPLY ME ASAP

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Unfortunately, only those two criteria are the only ticket to the "golden" NB nomination. ;) From what country are you? You may monitor this site from time to time for a possible info session in your country --> livinginnb.ca

Yogivrun said:
Hi,
I AM PLANNING TO APPLY EOI FOR NBPNP EELMS
I CHECKED MY POINTS AND ITS 68
HOWEVER I DO NOT HAVE CONNECTION WITH NB
OR I HAVE NOT ATTAIN INFORMATION SECESSION
IS THERE ANY REQUIREMENT BEFORE I APPLY TO EOI?
PLEASE REPLY ME ASAP

danish2016

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
@kalpan did u sent email for authorisation to attend dubai session to promotions@gnb.ca ? Did u sent ur ielts report? They have changed the requirements

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
HI All,

If any one received reply from 'promotions@gnb.ca' to allow or not allow to be able to attend the information session. How much time they take ?

Thanks
rahul