+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
cuteebony said:
What date did you submit yours? I submitted mine on 2nd February but I guess they have made some changes which have not been updated on their website yet. I have formatted the subject as per instruction and I also attended the information session at Geneva. How do you mean by the bold part? I did not see anything like that on their website and the response I got is an automated response immediately after submitting. I will resubmit again next month and I will see what they will say again.
I sent mine on 27th Jan,2016. Regarding the regn mail attachment: During the ques/ans round session, couple of us enquired about the attachments that need to be sent with the EOI & they informed that it need to be the EOI form, CV and the registration confirmation mail.
Above all, the subject line will be the key as they categorically mentioned that they check the mail immdly when someone insert the subject line as NBPNP Information Session/ City, Working in - January 25, 2016( just an eg)..

But I guess you did it everything correctly but do check on the other parameters next time like CV & regn mail confirmation..

As it might happen that right now they have stopped receiving the applications since there were array of Info sessions that took place in Phillipines around late Jan & may be they are overwhelmed with too many EOI responses.

neoagain

Oct 19, 2015
neoagain said:
Hello

I just tried submitting my EOI and got a reply saying "We are currently not accepting EOIs. Please follow our website for updates.

Présentement, nous n’acceptons plus de déclarations d’intérêts (DI). S’il vous plaît consulter notre site Web pour des mises à jour. :eek: :eek:
I tried again today and got the following reply
"Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months

* We do not provide FEEDBACK on why EOI’s were not selected."

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
neoagain said:
I tried again today and got the following reply
"Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months

yes this is fine. This is what you should get.

Bogdahn

Jul 30, 2014
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
~June'17
according to the document "New Brunswick Population Growth Strategy 2014-2017", on the page 4 it says they were excepting about 600 people annualy during previous years, but now the plan is to bring 5000 people in the next 3 years.

Bogdahn

Jul 30, 2014
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
~June'17
page with number 4 in the corner.
I can not share links here.

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Bogdahn said:
according to the document "New Brunswick Population Growth Strategy 2014-2017", on the page 4 it says they were excepting about 600 people annualy during previous years, but now the plan is to bring 5000 people in the next 3 years.
according to the FAQ on the official NB site, the number of PNP program is limited to 425 applicant!
check question no. 11
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/FAQs.html
there is no contradiction with what u have said though.
425 for pnp and 175 for the other programs.
cheers :)

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
I believe that NB is the best place to live in Canada, but what really concerns me is that when I searched the ranks in business, education, wages … I found that NB is not the best of most of them! Furthermore, I found Quebec on the left and Nova Scotia on the right are much better on these ranks! The best rank in New Brunswick is homes price and rent because there are a huge number of New Brunswickers leaves the province.
I think that is because of the Anglo-Franco mixed culture! The best of Franco New Brunswickers heads to Quebec, and the best of Anglo heads to Nova Scotia. New Brunswick is the only province in Canada, which has two official languages, borders with US and Atlantic cost! Moreover, that supposed to make it the best province in the Atlantic Ocean.
I believe the province can play an important role only if they took attention two fields, economic and culture.

kickflip21

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! I attended one of the information sessions held in Makati City, Philippines last January 24, submitted my EOI form two days after and received the expected auto-reply email telling that it will be processed. I'm just wondering if someone here, who has also sent their EOI recently, has received an ITA already. Any updates on your EOI guys? Thank you.

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone, just backreading here.. not sure about why some people receive 2 sets of different reply when sending EOI.. perhaps they have tagged their system what to send depending on your IP address.. If you are from a country that they haven't had any information sessionz, then you might have received the 'Not accepting...' ;) ;)

thierrytong said:
Curious, please refer below template I received recently although I do not have any update so far.

Does it mean they start stopping receive applications? I am going to send again on end of Feb or Mar as my scores will be higher after my contract ends.

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
racer06 said:
hi everyone, just backreading here.. not sure about why some people receive 2 sets of different reply when sending EOI.. perhaps they have tagged their system what to send depending on your IP address.. If you are from a country that they haven't had any information sessionz, then you might have received the 'Not accepting...' ;) ;)
Thats a meer speculation. They are too busy for IP filtering.

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immi_bird said:
I believe that NB is the best place to live in Canada, but what really concerns me is that when I searched the ranks in business, education, wages ... I found that NB is not the best of most of them! Furthermore, I found Quebec on the left and Nova Scotia on the right are much better on these ranks! The best rank in New Brunswick is homes price and rent because there are a huge number of New Brunswickers leaves the province.
I think that is because of the Anglo-Franco mixed culture! The best of Franco New Brunswickers heads to Quebec, and the best of Anglo heads to Nova Scotia. New Brunswick is the only province in Canada, which has two official languages, borders with US and Atlantic cost! Moreover, that supposed to make it the best province in the Atlantic Ocean.
I believe the province can play an important role only if they took attention two fields, economic and culture.
Hello immi_bird,

I made the same conclusion. Unfortunately the province is not in good state at the moment. It has higher level of unemployment, higher taxes and is seems like its development has stopped ~50 years ago.
The good thing is that they are aware about that and I guess that province participation in EE with their own PNP is a step in right direction.
However I created a topic "Newcomer to New Brunswick" under Settlement issues section and will be happy if everyone share his findings there.
I believe it will be helpful for all of us.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
kickflip21 said:
Hi everyone! I attended one of the information sessions held in Makati City, Philippines last January 24, submitted my EOI form two days after and received the expected auto-reply email telling that it will be processed. I'm just wondering if someone here, who has also sent their EOI recently, has received an ITA already. Any updates on your EOI guys? Thank you.
The earliest ITA anyone could get would be within 16 days time and the latest by 2 months.. So once it got past the 15 days mark you should start counting your days & it could arrive anytime..