+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

dominickpaul

Oct 12, 2014
bindas123 said:
EOI sent july 29th, Invitation to apply for PNP:aug 20th; docs submitted at pnp office:sep 16th, AOR: sept 17th; missing docs request:eek:ct 6th; missing docs submitted: oct 7th; waiting on next update.... :)
We are on the same boat bindas123
AOR- Sept 14
Additional Docs Requested by VO NBPNP- Oct 2
Sent Additional Docs- Oct 7
NBPNP Received Additional Docs- Oct 13

Good Luck :)

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
dominickpaul said:
We are on the same boat bindas123
AOR- Sept 14
Additional Docs Requested by VO NBPNP- Oct 2
Sent Additional Docs- Oct 7
NBPNP Received Additional Docs- Oct 13

Good Luck :)
Congrats dominickpaul! May I have a question regarding your score?

It's strange that my AOR was 31/Aug but still I haven't got any response yet. I guess my score is 68 so it's too low to consider a quick response as yours.

Keep us updated on your timelines.

dominickpaul

Oct 12, 2014
hogiamisan said:
Congrats dominickpaul! May I have a question regarding your score?

It's strange that my AOR was 31/Aug but still I haven't got any response yet. I guess my score is 68 so it's too low to consider a quick response as yours.

Keep us updated on your timelines.
The cut off is still 67, my score is 69-71 points only. Most of the applications got nominations after 6-7 weeks, if refused an email should also be sent. You may want to call NBPNP to make followup, anyway i guess you have your PNP number when you got your AOR. You may use it to make followups.

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
dominickpaul said:
The cut off is still 67, my score is 69-71 points only. Most of the applications got nominations after 6-7 weeks, if refused an email should also be sent. You may want to call NBPNP to make followup, anyway i guess you have your PNP number when you got your AOR. You may use it to make followups.
Thanks for your reply and suggestion. I will wait for full 8 weeks (end of this current week) then I might write to NBPNP to ask for my status then.

Best,

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immi_bird said:
Guys, this is serious, i just received an initial invitation to apply from another province, not from CIC.
the problem is that i wrote in my NB Labour Market Stream Information Form that i am not applicable to any PNP, and my question is what should i do??
I did not lie, it just i thought having an application means being under process!
Should i tell NB or i just ignore the new invitation?
for the records, the only way to decline the invitation is to not send your application within the 60 days’ time limit.
please help :(
Depending on whichever province you want to go with, just politely notify the other province that owing to change of personal circumstances, you will not be proceed forward with them. They will surely accept it. I have personally done this and it worked for me. As a matter of fact, you will do a good karma of releasing the slot to some other candidate. Good Luck !

harsh76

Dec 16, 2012
dominickpaul said:

Hi Paul

did you attend any information session or through family tree ?

can apply without above mentioned options ?

Regard's
Harsh

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Come on, Folks,

Share some news...ITAs, nominations, whatever.... I can't wait ;D

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
I wrote to NBPNP and got their email asking to reassess my NOC cause the VO found that my selected NOC does not reflect in my job duties in ref letters.
I have written back to propose a new NOC code which is more relaxant to my job responsibilities and asked what forms need to be resubmitted. The VO was so nice that she replied to me that my changing NOC Code was acceptable but she forgot to advise me what forms need to re-sent.

Does anybody know which forms need to?

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Svetlanka said:
Come on, Folks,

Share some news...ITAs, nominations, whatever.... I can't wait ;D
hey Svetlanka, when did u receive your AOR??
as much as i know they do not refuse to nominate anyone as long ur EOI and the doc u send are matching. cheer up :)

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
i am still waiting here in 6 weeks after AOR now, thought i would get in 5 weeks bang....looks nothing to happen this week as well, looks like i need to wait until full 8 weeks. come on guys make it fasten pnp office.

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
bindas123 said:
i am still waiting here in 6 weeks after AOR now, thought i would get in 5 weeks bang....looks nothing to happen this week as well, looks like i need to wait until full 8 weeks. come on guys make it fasten pnp office.
I would like to share my timelines:
. My AOR is Aug/31
. I have waited for 8 weeks till Oct/26 and fired an email to follow up with them about my application's status.
. On Oct/26 I got respond from NBPNP.
. I have sent NBPNP my responses today Oct/27.

So, in your case, bindas123, it's a good idea to wait till full of 8 weeks and asking them for your app's status.

All the best,

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
bengoc11 said:
Did you send your email to follow up with the application to immigration@gnb.ca?
Did you ask me?
FYI - I used this 'Entree.Express.Entry@gnb.ca'

Hope this helps.

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
hogiamisan said:
I would like to share my timelines:
. My AOR is Aug/31
. I have waited for 8 weeks till Oct/26 and fired an email to follow up with them about my application's status.
. On Oct/26 I got respond from NBPNP.
. I have sent NBPNP my responses today Oct/27.

So, in your case, bindas123, it's a good idea to wait till full of 8 weeks and asking them for your app's status.

All the best,

ya i am gonna wait. in your case they should have emailed for missing docs then, not sure why they did not until you sent an email after 8 weeks. They are just killing the time for no reasons. :)