+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whiteking said:
Well, that's good to hear. I was able to attend Makati's July 18 session. Did you guys emailed your EOI?
How many were you iin the July 18 session? Surprisingly, the lanyard freebie is also a 16gb usb :D
Yes i sent my EOI via email.

whiteking

May 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
AOM 01-May-2017
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017
File Transfer...
06-Mar-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-Dec-2016
Interview........
Not required
Holy shit!, I was so excited to submit my EOI yesterday. I will try to send again.

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
PJ1220 said:
Mine, July 17 also. According to Sir Jake, we have to send the email our EOI on August 1-15 but must inform them to disregard our previous EOI. In my case, July 2 EOI. ;D
I submitted last July 1 at exactly 8:30AM Atlantic and did not get any response. I submitted another EOI right after the info session and got the same auto-reply that Jenny got (something about "only accepting EOI from Priority 1 and 2 applicants").

Sandip13

Jun 28, 2015
I attended in Hongkong, (Earlier EOI on 1july) No reply in first attempt. after attending the session in HongKong Second EOI submitted on 13 July, auto reply only priority one and second will get reesponse from them. Will wait till month end as guided by them. otherwise again send my EOI in August

whiteking

May 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
AOM 01-May-2017
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017
File Transfer...
06-Mar-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-Dec-2016
Interview........
Not required
Well, the session hall was full and I was not able to received any freebies besides the pen and brochures because I was late. My estimate is, we are around 150+.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whiteking said:
Well, the session hall was full and I was not able to received any freebies besides the pen and brochures because I was late. My estimate is, we are around 150+.
Whoaaa! :eek: That's a great number :D in our session, more or less 50 participants

whiteking

May 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
AOM 01-May-2017
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017
File Transfer...
06-Mar-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-Dec-2016
Interview........
Not required
I guess, they separated applicants based on profile. They did mentioned it during our session. Most of the attendess have no relatives living in Canada or NB but more than half of the attendees already have IELTS and ECA results.

whiteking

May 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
AOM 01-May-2017
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017
File Transfer...
06-Mar-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-Dec-2016
Interview........
Not required
Sandip13 said:
I attended in Hongkong, (Earlier EOI on 1july) No reply in first attempt. after attending the session in HongKong Second EOI submitted on 13 July, auto reply only priority one and second will get reesponse from them. Will wait till month end as guided by them. otherwise again send my EOI in August
I got auto reply similar to yours. Does that mean its positive response or no meaning at all? Would you guys recommend that I resend my EOI on August 1 or they already accepted my email and no need to resend again?

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whiteking said:
I got auto reply similar to yours. Does that mean its positive response or no meaning at all? Would you guys recommend that I resend my EOI on August 1 or they already accepted my email and no need to resend again?
I emailed them and asked if my eoi was already received. The autoreply states that they are only accepting EOI from top and second priority applicants.

Nb immigration replied that it has been received.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
genuinelyjenny said:
I emailed them and asked if my eoi was already received. The autoreply states that they are only accepting EOI from top and second priority applicants.

I recommed that you wait until 5th to 7th of August because based on the 2 sets of ITA (MAY & JUNE),they send invites during that period.

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
genuinelyjenny said:

Hi Jenny,

What email address do you send your queries to?

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
genuinelyjenny said:
Hi canada hopeful,
I also attended the session. no emails received ;).
thanks genuinelyjenny and PJ. if it's not for the link posted by PJ, i would not have joined the session.

a big thank you also to genuinelyjenny. i think u were the one who informed PJ. :D

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
canada_hopeful said:
thanks genuinelyjenny and PJ. if it's not for the link posted by PJ, i would not have joined the session.

a big thank you also to genuinelyjenny. i think u were the one who informed PJ. :D
Yes, I really thought there was no more hope because I have no connection whatsoever to NB and when the additional criteria came :( :( :(, good thing genuinelyjenny informed me of the session. ;D

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
Yes, I really thought there was no more hope because I have no connection whatsoever to NB and when the additional criteria came :( :( :(, good thing genuinelyjenny informed me of the session. ;D

No problem. Hope everyone from this thread will get invited ;)