Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
docshe said:
Yeah I meant that, three days back I got one or job match result on my dash board, for which I applied, one of forum member got an invitation too for job from a company.Till then there is nothing heard or seen, I think it is in initial phase because my job match was not 100% correct i.e in liue of my NOC 3112 they send me job match for 0311. May be they are matching on different parameters. ???
Thank you for your reply and I hope that you get this job. But st is not clear for me is that at first you applied for this job and then you get job match result or vice versa? and another doubt is that you don't need LMIA for this offer? As you know a valid job offer should be with LMIA or confirmation letter from company to be applicable for EE profile. pls clarify me. thanks agian

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
docshe said:
I applied this job after I got it through Job match result.
Not me but one of forum member wrote that he was invited through job match service by a company. When your job match will activate then you can see there are different options for job match like rating, invitation etc.
Definitely we can only applied job through contact provided to us by ad,The LMIA process will be responsibility of employer how to deal with it if He/She wants us there to give a valid job offer. at present I am in process of Licensure.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karunshinu said:
Any good news !
Same question, Any news if they started working on application, who all got confirmation from them that they working on the application.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
docshe said:
Please let me know how I can activate my job match? just my job bank profile has been activated. At present I have below msg in my dashboard:

"Job Match Results

The service was not able to produce job matches at this time. Please come back on your Job Match dashboard once or twice a day for new job opportunities. Ensure that your profile contains all relevant information such as your skills, knowledge and experience to help you actively search for job opportunities."

thank you

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Please let me know how I can activate my job match? just my job bank profile has been activated. At present I have below msg in my dashboard:

"Job Match Results

The service was not able to produce job matches at this time. Please come back on your Job Match dashboard once or twice a day for new job opportunities. Ensure that your profile contains all relevant information such as your skills, knowledge and experience to help you actively search for job opportunities."

thank you
HOPE 2015 WE CANT ACTIATE JOBMATCH, WE CAN ACTIVATE JOB ALERTS AND ADD PROFILE ON JOB MATCH,SO WHEN IT WILL RESTART BY JOB BANK AUTHORITIES WE CAN HAVE OUR JOB MATCH RESULTS.
ALL OF US ARE HAVING SAME MESSAGE AT JOB MATCH DASH BOARD SO DONT WORRY, AS SOON AS IT WILL ACTIVATE, SOME ONE ON FORUM DEFINITELY WILL INFORM US. :)
HOPE YOU ARE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN ON JOB BANK PORTAL TO FILL THE JOB ALERTS AND PROFILE ON JOB MATCH.FOLLOW THEM AND YOU WILL SUCCEED.
HOPE MY POST WILL HELP YOU,WISH YOU GOOD LUCK :D

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
docshe said:
HOPE 2015 WE CANT ACTIATE JOBMATCH, WE CAN ACTIVATE JOB ALERTS AND ADD PROFILE ON JOB MATCH,SO WHEN IT WILL RESTART BY JOB BANK AUTHORITIES WE CAN HAVE OUR JOB MATCH RESULTS.
ALL OF US ARE HAVING SAME MESSAGE AT JOB MATCH DASH BOARD SO DONT WORRY, AS SOON AS IT WILL ACTIVATE, SOME ONE ON FORUM DEFINITELY WILL INFORM US. :)
HOPE YOU ARE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN ON JOB BANK PORTAL TO FILL THE JOB ALERTS AND PROFILE ON JOB MATCH.FOLLOW THEM AND YOU WILL SUCCEED.
HOPE MY POST WILL HELP YOU,WISH YOU GOOD LUCK :D
Thanks I got it , your post was very useful for me. Actually I have activated job alerts and every day I have 5 or more job in my mail box! I have started to apply for these job positions since several days ago :) But still no result. Hope the best for you and all members in this forum. ;)

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gss1984 said:
HOW TO SEND WES REPORT DIERETCTLY TO NBNP??
gss1984,

Have you got EOI from NB PNP? Can you confirm. Why do you want to send WES report to NBPNP

Karunshinu

Jun 16, 2015
Any nurses here applied for expression of interest? I applied on jun for expression. I got the same automated reply from the nb immi office. How about the guys applied on may? Do they start getting invitation !

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Thanks I got it , your post was very useful for me. Actually I have activated job alerts and every day I have 5 or more job in my mail box! I have started to apply for these job positions since several days ago :) But still no result. Hope the best for you and all members in this forum. ;)
wish you and every one all the best :). keep trying and be yourself (means hopeful!!!) ;) ;)

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Same question, Any news if they started working on application, who all got confirmation from them that they working on the application.
I think the we will get our answer after 1st of July. As previously the May applicant were got their reply in first week of June. Finger crossed

Survivor Expert

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
Doc's Request.
never
IELTS Request
3-12-2011--7 bands
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
9-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2012
LANDED..........
19-08-2012
hey guys,

I am doing a technical support job from last nine months in new brunswick.I have couple questions for you guys.

Q1. I have 4 years bachelor degree from india in computer science and 2 years post secondary diploma from toronto.So my question is how many points will i get under education category?

Q2.I am seeing 2 different adaptability points system in NBPNP. Well i am going to attach 2 different links

Link1:https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf

If u see the above link.You will notice that there are 5 points under adaptability system if u are working for last 1 year in new brunswick.

Link 2:http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/bitp/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide-E.pdf

If u see the second link u will find out that if you are working from last 1 year in new Brunswick u will get 10 points.

So i am confused which link is true;link1 or link2?

Please somebody provide me the answer.I don't have any arranged employment.

Rahul

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi all, I have 68 points in this NBPNP. My problem is how will I answer the "Why are you a good candidate for NB?" when I do not have any connection, work or education in NB. Kindly please help. Thanks.

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
PJ1220 said:
Hi all, I have 68 points in this NBPNP. My problem is how will I answer the "Why are you a good candidate for NB?" when I do not have any connection, work or education in NB. Kindly please help. Thanks.
PJ1220, this might help you posted one of our member previuosly

Musikwala said:
Okay, since nobody seems to be really sure what to write for that question here's what I'm thinking of doing:

I have no family or friends there and have not done any education or worked there. But I do have American higher education and experience so I will just highlight it as North American experience. Also, I have good IELTS scores so I was thinking of highlighting my English skills and ease of assimilating into the province's work culture. That's it. I'm thinking of just fitting as much of this as possible into that EOI form. Not adding an extra sheet for this preliminary stage...
1. You can write anything that sounds good,something like how you gona contribute to their economy with your skills,education or whatsoever.