InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
mapleback said:
Hi siryasir, did you check your email's spam/junk mail folder?
Yes I did, no e mail whatsoever from NB.

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
rajanvnv said:
Hi,

First, I tried submitting my application @ 9:03 pm ADT on 5/31 but got a reply from them "We will begin accepting expression of interest (EOI) forms at 8:30 AM Atlantic Standard Time June 1, 2015."

Then, I again submitted my application @ 8:31 AM ADT on 6/1 and I never got any response from them. I am hoping that it will be accepted.
Interestingly, I did not get any response stating that "We will begin accepting expression of interest (EOI) forms at 8:30 AM Atlantic Standard Time June 1, 2015." when I sent e mail on 1.15 AM (NB time). ::)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Friends,
I sent my application on 1st of June 2015 at 4:00AM according to New Brunswick Time
But I haven't got any acknowledgment of receive.

What going on exactly?

Please share your experience

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
siryasir said:
Interestingly, I did not get any response stating that "We will begin accepting expression of interest (EOI) forms at 8:30 AM Atlantic Standard Time June 1, 2015." when I sent e mail on 1.15 AM (NB time). ::)
I am in the same situation

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
I recheked for sending email address, it seems right, but I never received any mail
in return. I submitted it on 3 occassions,2 before Ist june and one on 8:52 am Atlantic time along with my ECA, IELTs of me and spouse and work experience. But no response at all. I dont know it is good or bad ? ::) ::). Can any one else send it with documents?
And do some one has data or is it possible that we who were e-mailed from outside Canada are not getting returned Email due to some system glitch or any thing else? I cant figure out it yet.
can any one help?

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you guys submitting just EOI form or any document copies along it?

Please advise.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
abiisharma said:
Are you guys submitting just EOI form or any document copies along it?

Please advise.

First Stage is EOI submission
|
|
V
Second Stage is Documents Submission (in-case of successful EOI)

So They require your documents on the second stage.

Moreover, its nowhere written that you have to send the ECA and IELTS along with EOI

Cheers!!

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
"The Express Entry New Brunswick Labour Market Stream is new to the NBPNP. Potential applicants are asked to complete an expression of interest and submit it to the NBPNP. Details are provided on the NBPNP Express Entry page.you must include your language test scores, Credential Assessment result, and work experience in your expression of interest. The highest ranked candidates may be invited to apply to NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream."
this is written on their web site.and this is what I understood, may b I am wrong guys but I sent them to b on safe side and seems no harm in it.
cheers

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
fjd2011 said:
Hi, so this is new and thanks for the info. This statement now contradicts with the previous posts of siryasir and flystanny. however, as per flystanny he did not receive an auto-response up to now from NB.. good that there are so many applicants sharing their experiences in order to help others for the next months submission.

tnx
Well, It is almost impossible to understand what may have happened. First of all, I realised that the Atlantic Standard Time (AST) is an hour earlier than the Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT). However the Fredricton time (which is the application processing location) is ADT. So this may have contributed in the timing differences.

Next, Most people in this forum did not include the time zones they sent their emails and this makes it a bit difficult to ascertain whether the emails where actually sent on the ADT time.

As for myself, I honestly did not see the instruction to send entries by 8:30 am because I did not visit the website some days to 1 June, I was only working with the guide which did not state a time. I believe the website was updated with that timing recently because I did not see it when last I visited.

More So, I might just be able to assume that the NBPNP are equally new to this process (pilot) since it is the first time they are conducting it in this manner, hence there might be some oversight. Apart from the grammatical errors I found in the guide, I also noticed they contradicted themselves under the licences for regulatory occupations; where they initially stated that Licensed occupations needs evidence of certifications and then went on to say that licensed professions need a job offer (still confusing).

My calculated thinking assumes that, they may have set the auto response to send an auto reply to everyone who sent in their emails before the 1st June (meaning that any email sent after 31 May 11:59:59pm ADT) will be accepted by their system, even though they had instructed people to send in their applications by 1 June 8:30am ADT, hence why my email and siryasir's email may have gone without a response. Remember, I told you guys that I had set a read receipt to tell me when my email was opened and that read receipt returned saying my email was opened at 1 June 12:10am ADT after I sent my entry at exactly 1 June 12:00am ADT. So my guesses are that the immigration officers noticed that some emails went through in the early minutes of 1st June and then they decided to reconfigure the auto response to start replying emails sent in before 1 June 8:30 am ADT.

Now it is difficult to ascertain whether the 500 applications received includes those received in the early hours of 1 June (until they locked it) and the ones received between 8:30 am ADT until they reached the cap. We will understand this better when we get any communication from them.

The only facts standing are that;

1) This EOI was greatly oversubscribed beyond everyone's expectation (including NB officials) hance the cap.
2) Some people sent their EOIs at various times and got one of these 3 auto responses saying a) To send at 8:30 am ADT, b) No response and c) The quota has been reached.
3) We are yet to hear from NBPNP.

With that said. I guess we should all keep our finger's crossed. The good thing here is that this is done every month and everyone has an opportunity to learn from what happened this month to help them better prepare for 1 July.

Thanks

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docshe said:
"The Express Entry New Brunswick Labour Market Stream is new to the NBPNP. Potential applicants are asked to complete an expression of interest and submit it to the NBPNP. Details are provided on the NBPNP Express Entry page.you must include your language test scores, Credential Assessment result, and work experience in your expression of interest. The highest ranked candidates may be invited to apply to NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream."
this is written on their web site.and this is what I understood, may b I am wrong guys but I sent them to b on safe side and seems no harm in it.
cheers
They have mentioned IN YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST and NOT WITH YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST. It means, you just need to mention your IELTS points and education points in the form & you don't need to sent any IELTS or ECA.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Oh very sad. I was just planning to send my EOI on NBPNP as I am just waiting for my ECA and IELTS results and this is what I am reading now. :(

Zinger19

Jul 9, 2014
Good day all and well done for sharing your experiences so far.

Please may i ask if there is any member from Nigeria whose submission was successful on this forum?

Cheers

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
Zinger19 said:
Good day all and well done for sharing your experiences so far.

Please may i ask if there is any member from Nigeria whose submission was successful on this forum?

Cheers
Im from Nigeria but no one can tell if their application was successful. Unless by success, you mean, not getting any auto reply either saying the quota has been filled? In that case, I did not get any reply whatsoever after submitting mine.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
'Not-getting an auto-reply' does not guarantee failure or success my friend. Some times we do not get any reply, even if it has been dispatched. My intention is not to discourage you. ATB!