+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Yarik

Nov 29, 2015
butterfly777 said:
Savings in cash won't make any sense. You'd better open a deposit for your savings and write an Explanatory Letter to show a source of funds for this deposit account.
Many thanks for answer, butterfly777

Guys, concerning the IELTS and CLB convertation

Did you convert it yourself in your NBPNP-003 EELMS form? Or wrote just IELTS results?
And what did you write in the CLB table column? CLB level calculated by yourself?

Thanks in advance

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hi Yarik,

refer this link and you could convert--
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

You could give me your score incase you find any difficulty.

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
immi_bird said:
has anyone got nomination since the second week or November?
Is it weird that we almost haven’t seen any nomination since the second week of November?

I have an assumptions regarding this, the province has already send too many ITAs and exceeded the allowed number issued by CIC and that’s why they are waiting for the second year 2016 to be able to nominate them! Or maybe they wait to the last moment to refuse the worst files which i think is not fair as this gave a better chance to those who send earlier this year!

What do you think guys?

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that if they were exceeded the number of allowed nominations they would stop to sent ITAs. But I guess it is normal the process of nomination to becоme slower as the number of received documents is growing continuously.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
immi_bird said:
Is it weird that we almost haven’t seen any nomination since the second week of November?

I have an assumptions regarding this, the province has already send too many ITAs and exceeded the allowed number issued by CIC and that’s why they are waiting for the second year 2016 to be able to nominate them! Or maybe they wait to the last moment to refuse the worst files which i think is not fair as this gave a better chance to those who send earlier this year!

What do you think guys?
immi_bird, there has been nominations received from Filipino group for the 2nd week of November, I think 4 of them (kidjuwee, Maple Rain and 2 non-user of this forum). Just this December kojare received his nomination. I just do not know from the others coz I have not seen any updates here. FYI my friend. Thanks.

All the best.
PJ1220

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Hi mates,
I have been reading this thread from the beginning to the last page for the past 5 hours and I want to thank everybody for the wealth of information that have been shared on this thread. My time reading this thread has been well spent. Congratulations to all those that have gotten nominations/ITAs and good luck to those that are still waiting. Now that I know how this NBPNP thing works, I will be looking forward to the next information session anywhere in Europe. I reside in Sweden and I won't mind traveling to attend any information session that pops up anywhere close to Sweden. Once again, goodluck to everybody.

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
suvadeepg said:
NB info sessions can't be attended online. You need to be physically present at the location. Also one important thing: All the locations will not accept participants from other countries and will be limited or restricted to locals only.

Mainly the sessions which mention external are meant from participants worldwide who need to be physically present as you need to fill up the EOI then and there.
Could you please share the source where you got this information from?

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
@cuteebony- Please find the mail which I have recd from Canada immigration team while registering for recently concluded Brasov/Bucharest Session in Romania.

But surely you could give a try and take a chance as its very dicey when they accept and when they won't.

Date: Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 2:54 AM
Subject: RE: Brasov session
To: suvadeep ghosh <suvadeepg@gmail.com>

Hi:

We do not accept people to travel from other countries for the event. Your registration will be cancelled.

EE Team

Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 8:04 PM
To: Promotions (PETL/EPFT)
Subject: Re: Brasov session

Hi Team,

I reside in Singapore and was planning to travel to Brasov for this session.

Regards,
Suvadeep

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 1:03 AM, Promotions (PETL/EPFT) <Promotions@gnb.ca> wrote:
Hello:

Are you a resident of Romania? You registered for a session in Romania, the city of Brasov and we want to make sure you reside in that country as we do not allow people to travel from other countries to our sessions.

Please confirm within 24 hrs or we will delete your registration.

EE TEAM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one which was accepting the registration was Zagreb session in Croatia and if you look at livinginnb.ca website you will find it has got external mentioned against Zagreb.

Find the mail below--> They are asking me to attend the London webinar but its not specific to NB and only talks about general Canada immigration hence of no use.
I couldn't make it to Croatia as the visa processing time was around 2 weeks hence have to let it go..

Since you are in Europe hence its easier for you to attend without any visa formalities.

From: VIENNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca [mailto:VIENNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:33 PM
To: Suvadeep Ghosh
Subject: Registration for Information session @Zagreb
Importance: High

Dear Sir, Madam,
With reference to your message below please be informed that there is easier way to attend such a seminar than flying to Croatia to do so. Therefore, we recommend you to attend a webinar offered by the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy in London. You may check their website as this sessions are offered regularly. The next webinar will be on the 26th of November.

Please confirm if you still wish to attend the session in Zagreb.

Sincerely,

Visa Office / Bureau des visas (HM)
Canadian Embassy/ Ambassade du Canada
Laurenzerberg 2/ 3
A-1010 Vienna/ Vienne
Austria/Autriche
Email: vienn-visa@international.gc.ca
Fax: +43 1 53138-3911

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Thanks for the detailed reply @suvadeepg. I have even checked the website for information sessions livinginnb(dot)ca but there is no information session scheduled for December yet. Maybe they are waiting until 2016. I will try my luck whenever any information session pops up in Europe.

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
immi_bird said:

What do you think guys?
Is that something wrong also with cic? I'm guessing they have a hard time to put the invitation in cic....I've been waiting for 9 weeks now... almost 10.....
The average time should be 7.5 weeks......so ....still waiting..........

NB27

Oct 28, 2015
Last time, I was in your same shoe and I wrote an email to them in the 9th week. One day later, I got nomination message in my CIC mailbox. So just try to email them and ask for an update on your application. Good luck!

doravmon said:
Is that something wrong also with cic? I'm guessing they have a hard time to put the invitation in cic....I've been waiting for 9 weeks now... almost 10.....
The average time should be 7.5 weeks......so ....still waiting..........

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
@Svetlanka i haven’t heard that they send any ITAs recently.
@PJ1220, that makes my assumption completely wrong, thanks PJ.
@doravmon the same here, almost 10 weeks so far :(
@NB27 what did you write? Please share it with us.

Guys, the CIC web site is down for two days, do you experience that same problem, or it is just me?

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Hey guys !!! Got nomination today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my time line:

ITA 23-Sep-15
AOR 2-Oct-15
1st Supplements Required 26-Oct-15
1st Supplements Send 27-Oct-15
1st Supplements Received 10-Nov-15
Nominated 9-Dec-15

Bless!

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
doravmon said:
Hey guys !!! Got nomination today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my time line:

ITA 23-Sep-15
AOR 2-Oct-15
1st Supplements Required 26-Oct-15
1st Supplements Send 27-Oct-15
1st Supplements Received 10-Nov-15
Nominated 9-Dec-15

Bless!
congratulation doravmon, wish me luck