+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Dear All,

I just found the followings in http://www.livinginnb.ca/ :

Attention: The New Brunswick Express Entry Stream of will not accept applications from individuals who work in a profession that is regulated in New Brunswick (requires a licence to practice such as a pharmacist or physician) unless they have a valid job offer in New Brunswick and a licence to practice in the province of New Brunswick. Please do not register to this session if you work in such a profession and you do not have a licence to practice in New Brunswick.
Last 3 months, a lot of EOI that were invited are from regulated professions like 2173, 2172 etc. (including myself, 2132). If there are regulation and we will not be accepted, then what's the point of inviting us?

In this thread rajanvnv noted that he communicated with NBPNP official over phone and got a reply that license is needed only for already resident canadian applicants.

Really confusing here. Finger crossed as I already submitted my application package. ???

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04,
What did you submitted in following section:

Travel Documents and Passports
Provide all pages of your passports for you, your spouse or common law partner and your dependent children.
If possible, provide color copies.

All pages or just the first pages with your personal info? I am really confised...my passport is 32 pages and as it is not used all are empties. it is little strange to scan 32 pages. And we are 4 people in my family.. ???

And one more questions about degree documents - in document guide is stated that we must provide Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates
Earned Outside Canada
but noting mentioned about copies of your diplomas. I read here that most of you are send them anyway. Did you sent yours?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Svetlanka said:
fahad04,
What did you submitted in following section:

Travel Documents and Passports
Provide all pages of your passports for you, your spouse or common law partner and your dependent children.
If possible, provide color copies.

All pages or just the first pages with your personal info? I am really confised...my passport is 32 pages and as it is not used all are empties. it is little strange to scan 32 pages. And we are 4 people in my family.. ???

And one more questions about degree documents - in document guide is stated that we must provide Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates
Earned Outside Canada
but noting mentioned about copies of your diplomas. I read here that most of you are send them anyway. Did you sent yours?
Dear Svetlanka,

1. I sent all pages of my (and my spouse) passport including blank pages. Only for old passport, I sent VISA pages. And yes, I know it's ridiculous to send so many blank pages but you never be sure until anyone with only bio-data + VISA pages got accepted.

2. For sure you need to send all your post graduate diplomas & certificates which is mentioned in EELMS guide clearly (Not in document checklist). Order to send a duplicate copy of your ECA report from your CIC approved accessing agency to NBPNP and also attach the bill copy with your application.

I hope you will get a positive result near soon. Thank you.

Sandip13

Jun 28, 2015
Dear Gennuinelyjenny - can you pls confirm your exact subject line when you submitted the EOI. as you attended the session like mine. ? Pls guide if we need to write job details as well in the subject line ?

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Hi,

For priority 2 applicants:

When you submit your EOI, you must put the following in the subject line: NBPNP Information Session/Recruitment Event and date. Failure to do so will void your EOI.

Example: “Subject: NBPNP Information Session/London; November 17, 2014”

By the way, what's your NOC?

Sandip13 said:
Congrats to all who got invites. Can you pls confirm are you also writing your job codes in subject line ? I attended the session 74 score but no invite as if now ?

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandip13 said:
Dear Gennuinelyjenny - can you pls confirm your exact subject line when you submitted the EOI. as you attended the session like mine. ? Pls guide if we need to write job details as well in the subject line ?
I just followed the required subject line for priority 1
connection to newbrunswick, relatives

~~~~ for priority 1 and 2, noc code should not be written on the subject line
for priority 3, job title is required

Aug 15, 2015
hi guys
I'm very new to New Brunswick pnp express entry, question i have is that my points i'm getting 72, is it too late too apply or are there still chances? if there is a chance what is the procedure? it is extremely confusing.

Also has anybody got nomination till now? what average time before i can expect nomination?

Without job offer not many provinces left to apply, applied for nova scotia found i'm too late , Saskachewan cap reached too. Manitoba wont like it if you already applied to another province which I have (Nova scotia).

sorry feeling a bit frustrated doing research for each province separately, good that there is this life saving forum and the solid contributors like you guys, hope i can be one to help others out too.

Much appreciated.

Aug 15, 2015
Guys i just read and found out that i fall in the 3rd priority, are they accepting EOI in 3rd priority at this point? anybody in this category?

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
SindbadSailor9 said:
Guys i just read and found out that i fall in the 3rd priority, are they accepting EOI in 3rd priority at this point? anybody in this category?
hi SinbadSailor9! Im afraid they are not entertaining Prio 3 for now. All ITA reecived this month were from Prio 2 based on what Ive read in this thread. But you can check livinginnb.ca from time to time to check for available Info Session in your country/city. That way, you can be at prio 2.

RamKhanna

Jul 30, 2015
What is a test line session? Could anyone help me on this. Also can someone tell me if there is a session in India

Aug 15, 2015
Hey Thanks NeilYong7, I will check the website out to attend one of those sessions, I thinking yesterday if they do it outside Canada, from what you are saying the answer seems to be on the lines of YES.

Aug 15, 2015
Hey Thanks NeilYong7, I will check the website out to attend one of those sessions, I thinking yesterday if they do it outside Canada, from what you are saying the answer seems to be on the lines of YES. Actually I'm in New Zealand and no session for New Zealand that I can see, I will keep looking may be.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
SindbadSailor9 said:
Hey Thanks NeilYong7, I will check the website out to attend one of those sessions, I thinking yesterday if they do it outside Canada, from what you are saying the answer seems to be on the lines of YES. Actually I'm in New Zealand and no session for New Zealand that I can see, I will keep looking may be.
you're welcome SindbadSailor9! glad to be of help. from the info session we attended, they really conducted Info Session in the Philippines since its the top source of skilled workers with high retention rate based on their statistics. just keep monitoring the site, who knows NZ will be the next location or better yet, they will update their prio scheme.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
RamKhanna said:
What is a test line session? Could anyone help me on this. Also can someone tell me if there is a session in India
it seems to be a glitch in their site. it could be a teaser of the next scheduled info session. just monitor the site for any updates and it may be in India this time around. ;D