NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
If NB nomination will commence in January. What timeline should one expect
My information sessions was July 2016
AOR July 20, 2018
ADR July 25, 2018
Waiting for six months was very stressful.
Hi @Pademola!

I am also currently waiting for my nomination as well..Hoping and praying to receive it before the year ends..waiting is really stressful.my AOR was last Sept.7.

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hi All,

I have applied my full application to NB, it's been a 2 and half month now but still I didn't receive any update/nomination from them. Do any let me know how much time will it take to get the nomination.

Regards,
khaleel
Bro i want to apply for nbpnp... Can u tell me wat r the chances .. my score is 7

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Guys
What are the chances to grt an ITA from NBPNP for the score of 71/100 in IT occupation
Waiting for reply
Thnx
Have you attended a NB info session in the past 2 years? Or have relatives in NB? Or have high French language skills?

If you have any of the above then you have a good chance for NBPNP, with your score of 71 and an IT NOC

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Bro
I need your help
I want to apply for NBPNP
I am having 71/100
My occupation is IT
No connection with NB
What are my chances
Should i apply
Regards
Moin

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Have you attended a NB info session in the past 2 years? Or have relatives in NB? Or have high French language skills?

If you have any of the above then you have a good chance for NBPNP, with your score of 71 and an IT NOC
No sessions.. no relatives... Just my main score

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Basically in india its not held yet.. i mean info session
Then you will have to attend an info session in a neighbouring country e.g. Vietnam, Singapore, UAE, etc. - as info sessions are held there.

If you cannot prove that you have attended at leas an info session or have relatives in NB or have TEF scores... then your EOI will not be accepted.
NBPNP website has stated this clearly. You can check this guide: https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/wel-bien/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide-E.pdf for all the details as well

Also please note: Currently NBPNP is not accepting any EOIs. The EOI submissions will probably begin again in January 2019.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi @NzKhn ...would you happen to know how many reviews will NB conduct before they give out nomination?..

Thanks!
They conduct 3 reviews from what I have seen.

I am not 100% sure but I think the issuing of nominations are currently on hold while they process all the remaining applications received for 2018. I think you should start seeing nominations being sent from January onwards

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Then you will have to attend an info session in a neighbouring country e.g. Vietnam, Singapore, UAE, etc. - as info sessions are held there.

If you cannot prove that you have attended at leas an info session or have relatives in NB or have TEF scores... then your EOI will not be accepted.
NBPNP website has stated this clearly. You can check this guide: https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/wel-bien/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide-E.pdf for all the details as well

Also please note: Currently NBPNP is not accepting any EOIs. The EOI submissions will probably begin again in January 2019.
Bro. It is not mentioned anywhere in the brochure about info session. However in website they have stated that priority would b given to info session attendees. Btw what is the cut off out of 100. How much did u score

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Bro. It is not mentioned anywhere in the brochure about info session. However in website they have stated that priority would b given to info session attendees. Btw what is the cut off out of 100. How much did u score
1. I am female :)

2. Yes the brochure does not mention info sessions, however info session attendees at Priority 2, after Work in NB and Relatives in NB . The Brochure provides information on your eligibility criteria like Language, Age, Work Experience (in your primary NOC), etc. and how to calculate your score out of 100, as well as how NBPNP works.

3. You need a minimum score of 67 out of 100. I had a score of 75