+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Bigman05

Mar 7, 2017
Hi! If you're wondering about that, you'd better ask some guys who are going to attend the coming sessions to ask the officer how many people they have already invited and what's the quota for this year.
Nice suggestion bro. I'll surely do that. Maybe if there's someone here who will attend in coming sessions, kindly ask officers from NB and please share it here. TIA

Rufaida.anis

Oct 20, 2017
Hi everyone.. i’m new to this forum. All the info that u guys have provided was very useful for me.
My husband is the primary applicant and he has attended the New Brunswick information session that was held in dubai 2 days back.
Now they have asked ppl to send their resp EOIs only when the particular field opens. Eg: now only ppl who have worked in new brunswick or have french as their first language can send in their EOIs.
My ques is, does anybody have any idea when the province opens for IT sector? Should we keep a tab of their website or is there a particular time that the NBPNP opens for IT sector.? TIA

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Is the NB Application process paper based or Email based. Once someone receives an ITA, do they have to send by postal mail/courier the ECA, IELTS, POF or can it be sent via email PDFs.

Also, does anyone know if I can add NB PNP as a recipient in WES to send my ECA to NB. When I tried searching for New Brunswick in WES, I only saw Government of New Brunswick. Is this the One?

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Is the NB Application process paper based or Email based. Once someone receives an ITA, do they have to send by postal mail/courier the ECA, IELTS, POF or can it be sent via email PDFs.

Also, does anyone know if I can add NB PNP as a recipient in WES to send my ECA to NB. When I tried searching for New Brunswick in WES, I only saw Government of New Brunswick. Is this the One?
It's paper based. ECA is sent directly via WES. IELTS and POF - originals.
Government of New Brunswick is the right option.

Reactions: Knac12

madmax25

Sep 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11/12/2017

Did you get an ITA ? If so, please pm me your number ill add you in our group

Jun 15, 2017
Good evening Friends, if i am waiting my ppr ( within coming 2 months ) , is it okay to apply at US DV program as well?
Is there any chance that during background checking if it's known that i applied for US DV program so they will cancel or reject my file?

FatherVlad

Oct 12, 2017
Hi for everyone, I decide to share my information.8 September 2017 I sent my EOI and received my ITA 13 October 2017, I prepared all the docs and sent them to NB by EMS from Ukraine 19.10.2017 , My Docs were received by NBPNP 26 October 2017? but I'm still waiting for AOR.